The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

sorry its just quick, WI went okay, started AF so was expecting a big fat gain along with all the pigging out i did over bank holiday! lol....turned out i have stayed the same so heres to losing a few pounds next week now i have stocked up on fruit and vegetables.

fairydreams :flower:

well done parkgirl! :happydance:

:hugs: fairy nothing wrong with STS, better than gaining right ;)

:hugs: blah was wondering where you'd gone off to

and :hi: to the newbies, I'll try to get through some of the questions later, been such a hectic day so I apologize if I've missed anything/anyone :hugs:

it was so warm here today so hard to keep motivated to go out or even eat! i find it hard to eat in this heat.. i managed a 3 hour walk i made my self walk to town and back :D

Well done on STS fairy!

Babyhopes...3hrs? Jeez, bet your knackered....:lol:

Well.. did good today too!
Lots of fruit and veg. No junk! Not over points. so a success!!!

hey all,

Need to do a food shop later. Cant join weight watchers until Saturday when I can get to a meeting. Is there anything in particular I should be buying? Think I might just do a little shop to get me through until I get to the meeting and see the sort of meals I will want to cook next week. :blush:

I'd say lots of fruit and veggies. And filling foods - anything with lots of fibre is usually good as far as WW is concerned!!!

Jumped on the scale this morning from habit - down 3 pounds! Pretty good considering I didn't do to well Fri-Sun! LOL. But, I will wait til Saturday to see if it goes up or down. Fingers crossed I get a better number! LOL. But not likely cause 3 is pretty darn good!

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

looking good, Nat! :D

Gained 1lb at WI this morning, not too bad considering what i've eaten this week and :witch: is here!

Set a little goal with my leader to try and lose 2.5lbs by next weigh in :thumbup: I've bought the WW scales and a new pedometer today :D Also picked a WW calc up for xxx_bex_xxx so she can do it properly with no cheating :haha:

I lost 4lbs :) [of what I have gained in the last couple of weeks, but a loss is a loss :) ]
So, now I'm back at 34.5lbs total.

Did okay so far
cereal bar, choc milk and toast(6)
dried apricots and half a 'rich tea' biscuit(2.5)
soup& 2 crumpets(3)
=11.5 so far

:yipee: Well done Rainbow and good job Nat! Good luck for WI Saturday. I had a sneaky one today and was down 2 pounds but we'll see :)

:hugs: Squidge you can do it!! Just stay away from McDonald's and Pizza Hut :winkwink:

Proudmummy: Fruits, veg, whole wheat foods (pasta/bread etc.), as little processed food as possible, lean meats (chicken, turkey etc.), reduced fat cheeses etc.

A good rule of thumb is to shop the outside aisles of the market (at least here :lol:) because it's where they keep the non-processed foods :)

well done parkgirl! :happydance:

:hugs: fairy nothing wrong with STS, better than gaining right ;)

:hugs: blah was wondering where you'd gone off to

and :hi: to the newbies, I'll try to get through some of the questions later, been such a hectic day so I apologize if I've missed anything/anyone :hugs:

I feel so guilty posting in here when I've been bad food wise :( Anyway I have loads of celebrity slim shakes leftover from before Christmas and they cost £40 a week and I have 2 weeks worth so not wasting them.. Anyway im having 2 CS meals a day and a w.w ready meal for dinner.. so healthy! Will only be for a couple of weeks then I'll be 100% back to WW.

Well done everyone and GL to those with WIs coming up. I don't WI til next Tues.

im really thinkin bout goin on cambridge deit for a few weeks cos i neeed to lose 10.5 lb to be able to go bak n c fs!!
xx

so, my day:
cereal bar, milk shake and toast(6)
apricots(2.5)
soup&crumpets(3)
4 kiddy animal biscuits=40kcal(1)
ravioli stolen from kiddy dinner(2)
rice, veg, quorn(5.5)
choc pudding(2.5)
=22.5

I was hungry today!

Crap, just had a burger on a roll and me and OH shared a box of chocs :dohh: bad day! I was sooo good before dinner time too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->