The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

We usually use the mini potatoes and I cut them into wedges, works well for us

good luck with WI! You never know!!

hmm might have Stan make some PB cups :haha: He owes me

Well, I used regular baking potatoes, and cut them up to a size between fry and wedge, and didn't work in the 30 minutes! but now I know for next time! Once they were cooked they were really nice! It just took forever to get there!!! hahah!!

I'm back on the wagon again now! :haha:

Had a great night at xxx_bex_xxx's BBQ but i'm so ready to get back into it :lol: Feel really bloated :lol:

Morning everyone, I am pleased to say I managed to lose a pound this week :thumbup:, have absoulutly no idea how but managed it all the same. Am off on my cruise next week so wont weigh in for a couple of weeks now.

Good luck to everyone else speak to you when I get back

Lesley

Im back again! I've been kicked off cd tho lol but I need to stick to this otherwise I'll undo my hard work =]

Great job on the losses! Welcome back as well! :hugs:

Down 1.5lbs this week, super happy about it! I'm now 8.5lbs away from my goal! :dance:

Well done Lesley and Tiff!! So close to goal now :wohoo:

:hi: Welcome back Kim! And keep the momentum going Squidge!!

3 pounds gone for me today! :yipee:

Wow! Everyone is doing such a wonderful job :happydance: Keep up the good work.

I went to a fair today and was able to keep from eating funnel cake. One of my favorite things. There must have been 10 different stalls selling it, but I kept walking past. I think I'm going to treat myself to a scoop of low fat chocolate ice cream tonight.

Way to go Shorty, Tiff and Vickie!
I'm down 4.3 this week - still not where I was in March, but close!
Did good all day, until dinner - we had pizza hut, but booooy was it good! Back to being good tomorrow I hope! LOL!

Hiya i didnt wanna join back on here till i had actaually STUCK to my weight watchers for nearly a week! and im LOVING the results ive lost 4lbs since tuesday! :happydance:

Can any one give me ideas on yummmy foods for low points? + dinner and lunch ideas :) x

HannahGraceee- Great job on the 4lbs!!! I'm still new to this, but what is helping me in the snack area...

Lots of fresh fruits and veggies already cut up and in portion sizes in the fridge. Strawberries with a little Splenda on them do the trick for my sweets cravings.

I'm still trying to work out low points (but good) lunches and dinners, so if anyone else has some ideas, I'd love to know as well.

This weekend has been a good one. I've been right on with the points and have gone on several walks with the dog. I don't really feel like I've lost anything, but I don't WI until Wednesday.

Thanks hunnny :) I love weight wacthers, cos i had PIZZA and CHIPS and still well within my points, fed my fat craving and still lost!

Great job on the losses! Welcome back as well! :hugs:

Down 1.5lbs this week, super happy about it! I'm now 8.5lbs away from my goal! :dance:

we are very similar, i lost 1.5lb this week too and got another 7.5lb to go

i forgot to update yesterday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"