The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Great job to all who have lost weight. :happydance:

so far today:

whole wheat muffin with egg whites (2)
zucchini with brown rice (3)
apple (1)
carrots (0)
low fat popcorn (1)
spinach with just a touch of dressing (1)

I need to plan out dinner. I still have 11 points, so I might have a bit of pasta.

looking good, Nat! :D

Gained 1lb at WI this morning, not too bad considering what i've eaten this week and :witch: is here!

Set a little goal with my leader to try and lose 2.5lbs by next weigh in :thumbup: I've bought the WW scales and a new pedometer today :D Also picked a WW calc up for xxx_bex_xxx so she can do it properly with no cheating :haha:

iv got you some jacket potatoes for the bbq and some salad....have stocked up on evian for you too. :winkwink::winkwink: .... no burgers or alcohol for you young lady :nope:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

looking good, Nat! :D

Gained 1lb at WI this morning, not too bad considering what i've eaten this week and :witch: is here!

Set a little goal with my leader to try and lose 2.5lbs by next weigh in :thumbup: I've bought the WW scales and a new pedometer today :D Also picked a WW calc up for xxx_bex_xxx so she can do it properly with no cheating :haha:

iv got you some jacket potatoes for the bbq and some salad....have stocked up on evian for you too. :winkwink::winkwink: .... no burgers or alcohol for you young lady :nope:
:haha: :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha:

Thank you! :hugs:

sqqquuuiiidddgggeeee.........are you not supposed to be good at makin cup cakes?!!!!
mmmmmmmm cup cakes at a bbq.......for all the other guests of course!!not me.....ill be in the corner eatin jacket tatties an salad wi you hun!!

Now I want a cupcake. :blush: Instead, I am going to go to a gardening class tonight and figure out how to keep the birds from eating all of my lovely strawberries.

Way to go Rainbow!! :happydance:

Another good day here! Lots of water, lots of fruit and veg, no cheats! Woo!

:yipee: Good luck with WI tomorrow Nat.

I've had a few sneaky WI's this week and do think I've lost so here's hoping to going down tomorrow!!

I'm having a lovely relaxing day, had a pedicure, then a facial...and now I'm off to go shopping and buy some Tshirts since I basically sold everything I own on ebay ;-)

so far I've had
porridge(5)
soup&crumpets(3)
fibre plus choc bar(2)
=10

I think I'm going to have a Peri peri Chicken Sandwich at Burger King Tonight, so that will be 4.5 Points, no fries with it though!!

4.5 for a chicken sandwich isn't to bad!

I agree :) At least I will 'feel like' I'm actually eating at a fast food place without the 'naughtiness' ha. I always eat the fries and then regret them.
It's a pretty posh Mall, so that's the only fast food place inside...and it's hidden in the corner as well.

At least I will 'feel like' I'm actually eating at a fast food place without the 'naughtiness' ha. I always eat the fries and then regret them.

Famous last words *ha* I got the fries(since they didn't have any salads) and ate almost all of them, so my dinner was 10 Points, which still had me within my points even after having some choc jello pudding, so it's all good

you stayed within your points and that's what matters :thumbup:

Today is going well. We have a dinner party to go to tonight, so I'm trying to leave a few points for that.

Egg whites with tomatoes and green chilies (1)
English muffin (2)
strawberries and blueberries (1)
Zucchini with brown rice (3)
Salad with light dressing (1)
half a WW lemon cake (.5)

It's already late afternoon, so I am sure I can make it until dinner without using up any more points.

parkgirl what part of the States are you in? I grew up in Texas :D

I live in Missouri. Been to Texas several times...beautiful.

Oh I've been to MO a few times myself :D Had a sister who lived in Arkansas for a number of years, beautiful country

I grew up in the Texas Panhandle so it's very flat and semi-arid so not one of the prettier parts of Texas :rofl:

:rofl: Vickie - MO is a state, not a country you silly girl! LOL.. Us Canadians are supposed to screw up stuff relating to the states! haha!

Anyways, another good day here. Way under my points.

Tried those PB cups you sent me Vickie.. uh... YUM!! Where have they been all my life?? :rofl:

And we tried the roasted fingerling potatoes, but used regular potatoes - and we are finished all our dinner, and still waiting for the potatoes... LOL. So I guess the fingerling part is the key?

Good luck tomorrow for you too Vickie - and whoever else is WI'ing tomorrow! Not sure who else has a Saturday weigh in... I was up 0.1 this morning from yesterday, so I'm not sure how tomorrow will pan out!

Nat :haha: You're funny I meant country as in the countryside there is beautiful not that it's a country of it's own :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->