The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

i just had a cheeky wi b4 tomorrow and it looks like iv lost 1 so far lol x

well done Hannah!! and well done Nat!! :happydance:

good luck with WI tomorrow keepsmiling :D

Hiya i didnt wanna join back on here till i had actaually STUCK to my weight watchers for nearly a week! and im LOVING the results ive lost 4lbs since tuesday! :happydance:

Can any one give me ideas on yummmy foods for low points? + dinner and lunch ideas :) x

Lunch I usually have a sandwich with the WW bread, cheese and ham and it's 4 points, plus some salad or fruit.

For snacks I have airpopped popcorn and I use the Pam butter spray on it. It's not very high in points at all and very filling. or I eat cheese and crackers or cheese and veggies (carrot sticks etc.)

I have a pretty good cheese ball recipe, low in points if you'd like it I can get it for you once the kid is happy :lol:

i just try n snack on fruit veg if im hungry, i also make a big bowl of pasta salad so if im hungy i just get some of that, verry nice
i cnt go to wi tomo cos im workin so il change my ticker that iv lost lb x

Well - so far so good today, but it's only noon! :rofl:
Had an omelette with egg creations, some onions and peppers this morning for breakfast... and then I had a bowl of soup, a few saltines, and some 0pt jello for lunch! Just wasn't in the mood for salad! Usually have a big salad for lunch and today the thought of it annoyed me!

Hiya i didnt wanna join back on here till i had actaually STUCK to my weight watchers for nearly a week! and im LOVING the results ive lost 4lbs since tuesday! :happydance:

Can any one give me ideas on yummmy foods for low points? + dinner and lunch ideas :) x

Lunch I usually have a sandwich with the WW bread, cheese and ham and it's 4 points, plus some salad or fruit.

For snacks I have airpopped popcorn and I use the Pam butter spray on it. It's not very high in points at all and very filling. or I eat cheese and crackers or cheese and veggies (carrot sticks etc.)

I have a pretty good cheese ball recipe, low in points if you'd like it I can get it for you once the kid is happy :lol:

Thank you hunny :hugs:

Never heard of cheese balls, but i would love to try them :) cos i just found out today.. YOU CAN GET WEIGHT WATCHERS CHEESE! :shock:

Today im having weight wacthers pizza 7 points and 8 dough balls for 4 points cos im a fatty LOOOL

Ingredients:

3/4 cups shredded low fat sharp cheddar cheese
3/4 no salt added, reduced fat (2%) cottage cheese
1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard (we left this out)
1/8 teaspoon cayenne
1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, cut into quarters, at room temperature
1 (.9 ounce) package dry vegetable soup/recipe mix
1/2 cup chopped parsley

Directions:

In a food processor, pulse the cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, mustard, and cayenne until very smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the cream cheese and soup mix; process until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Scrape with a spatula onto a large sheet of plastic wrap.

Wrap the plastic around the cheese mixture and shape it into a 4 inch ball or a 7 inch long log with your hands. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours or overnight.

Just before serving, sprinkle about half of the chopped parsley in a circle onto a sheet of plastic wrap. Unwrap the cheese ball or log and place on the parsley. Sprinkle the remaining parsley on top and press to help the leaves adhere. Carefully roll any uncoated areas into the loose parsley, and smooth the shape if needed. Place on a serving plate and surround with cut up vegetables of your choice.

per serving (2 tablespoons) 42 calories, 1 g fat, 0 g Fiber

1 point per serving

you might want to check the points though as the UK points system is slightly different than ours :D

oh I also like to make a "pizza" I use a whole wheat tortilla, 1 ounce of part skim mozzarella, 1/4 cup pizza sauce (all very low in points!) sometimes I add a bit of mushroom or ham :D

My favourite "pizza" is an english muffin, some salsa for sauce, a few garlic shrimp, and cheese... soooo yummy!

Nataliecn- I love english muffin pizza. Thanks for reminding me of them. Haven't had one in a while now.

I hit 10,000 steps today and still have 2 more points left over for a small dessert. Woo Hoo!

Hi ladies, can i join you?!

Starting back on weight watchers on wednesday officially and i cant wait now even tho i am dreading the first weigh in.

A little about me!

My name is Joanne and had my baby boy Harrison 5 weeks ago, I think i had put on about 3 stone during pregnancy but wont know till Wednesday for sure (had a wee go on the wii fit and that calculated 3 stone). I lost 1 1/2 stone just giving birth but want to loose another about 4-5 stone to be in the healthy weight range for my height.

I live with my partner Mark who is a bit too supportive bless him but i let it pass as i know he means well, when it gets too much tho i have to politely say something, its mainly when he thinks i am not being strict with myself, he has to be very strict with his diet as he can not have wheat or dairy as he worked out it triggers his crohns. I also have a 5 1/2 yr old daughter called Sophie.

I first joined weight watchers after having Sophie and lost 50llb in 9 months which i was made up about, from there i was up and down a bit but nothing major and stopped weight watchers for a while when my relationship broke down with my ex. Re-joined back in 2008 and was a stone from my goal weight but for some reason i just couldn't get there! so frustrating but i was happy with the size i was and how fit i was (i started the gym and was toning up everywhere). I stopped attending meetings last July but still kept on the healthy eating and was into size 12 clothing! first time in my life lol.

anyway i have rambled on slightly! and shall be back Wednesday to let you ladies know how i get on. madness that im actually looking forward to it all lol

oh and one of my fave desserts to make from time to time is poached pears in rosé wine, its a WW recipe, i shall try dig it out if it isnt already here.

:hi: Welcome Jolou! Sounds like you've had some good results with WW in the past :)

welcome jolou :)

Well after a not so good weekend(of TGI Fridays' 22 Point Quesadilla and a 7.5 Point McFlurry) I'm back on...I'm just going to call Saturday my cheat day ;-)

Today:
Porridge w raisins(5)
dried fruit(2)
1 WW fromage frais(1)
soup&toast(2)
a bit of cheese toast(1.5?)
=11.5 so far

Good morning! As promised on the Canadian thread I joined (rejoined) weightwatchers online this morning.

Figured out my meals for today and the planned supper (hotdogs) is going to use up alllll my points for the WHOLE FREEKING DAY!! oppps!

Anyways, hope you guys don't mind me joining in, but I have to do SOMETHING. Vickie and Tiff have me totally pumped to get going again.

Hiya Girls ive had

Muller light - 1.5
Gammon salad 4

:)
:rofl: we don't have Muller light here. But we do have something called miller light. It's a beer. Every time i see you guys write it I think you are having beers. :rofl:

:dance: You're going to do GREAT Terri!!! :dance:

Hope everyone is having a good day!

:yipee: Welcome Terri!! I was starving the first week! Until I started figuring out the filling foods that were low in points (carrot sticks/popcorn, fibre on bars--which are really yummy, fruit etc.)

Glad you had a good cheat day Rainbow :winkwink:

haven't tracked my points yet but think I'll be on target for the day, pancakes for breakfast, sandwich for lunch, and turkey burgers with oven fries for dinner :munch:

what IS a muller light exactly? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->