The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Forgot to say this morning, well done Hannah! You're doing great!

Has anyone(in the U.S. or Canada) tried the Quaker Weight Control and/or High Fibre Porridge? Just saw them on ebay and the banana bread one sounds nice...

Well done to all who've lost!

I've got WI tomorrow, it's probably another gain. I can't seem to get my head round it at the moment although i REALLY need to do it!

Squidge, I have my WI tomorrow as well...I seem to be stuck on 12st 9.5 at the moment, I really want to drop at least another stone!
My OH got a bit mad at me at the weekend when I said I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting on a beach in a swimsuit...she asked what would help me feel more comfortable and I said, losing 50lbs[not sure where that number cam from] *ha*
She said 'why don't you just do it then?'

:haha: OH's don't understand do they?

Mines the same - can't understand why i get frustrated :lol: I've got a dress to get into and a holiday to go on in Sept so i HAVE to do it! I can't go away looking like i do now, jeez, talk about whale...:rofl:

:hugs: Rainbow that would be hard to hear

Good luck with your W/I's tomorrow :D

Great job everyone! It looks like everyone had some good losses this week! At my WI last Saturday the stupid scale put me down 2.4lbs down for a total of 17.2 so far. I was upset because I had to use a different scale than the one I normally use, and my scale at home is usually pretty accurate (within ounces) to the one I use there. My scale at home on Saturday said I was down 3.6lbs, so not showing the extra 1.2 bummed me out. But on Saturday I'm going back to the other scale and hopefully it will just help me out this week. lol.

My main "Bravo" moment for the week was last night. It was my moms bday so we took her to dinner. I looked up points before we left, knew what I was going to order. Wanted a drink so I ordered a rum and diet. Then they brought her a bday dessert. The thing was massive. I politely declined, and my mom said that I should at least have a little. I said no, and moved on. For me this is huge, because my weakness is sweets. But I'm thankful this morning!! :D Its easy to get down on ourselves for what we do "wrong" (like my lack of a really really good workout this week), so what have been your Bravo moments? Lets pat ourselves on the back!

i did the same friday, it was my uncles birthday and we got hi s a huggge choccy cake, and every1 had some, including the other 2 ww ladies i go with, but i said no thanks u,, and didnt have a crumb xx

hi all was just wondering considering sugar free jelly is 0 points if its ok to eat as much as i wanted. Its this time of day i normally start picking so thought jelly could be my answer.

not sure Rainbow, I know with other 0 points food you eat enough of it and it will eventually start to add up on points....not sure if it's the same there or not

How low to points go?

I had my WI in today and only lost 1.5 lbs. That only makes 3.5 lbs for three weeks. I was hoping this would go a little faster.

I lost 3lbs!!! I am at my 5% and now weigh 14st 0.5lb...I'm 1lb off my 1st stone! That is the target for next week :)

hi all was just wondering considering sugar free jelly is 0 points if its ok to eat as much as i wanted. Its this time of day i normally start picking so thought jelly could be my answer.

My leader said it's fine to eat a whole pint without counting

2 'Rainbows' ;-)

How low to points go?

I had my WI in today and only lost 1.5 lbs. That only makes 3.5 lbs for three weeks. I was hoping this would go a little faster.

I *think* the lowest is 18 for US/Canada but I'm not 100% certain on that. It is important for you to eat all of your points in a day or you body can go into starvation mode. I know that it's hard to lose slowly but really it is best that way....you'll have a much better chance of keeping it off in the long run :hugs:

I lost 3lbs!!! I am at my 5% and now weigh 14st 0.5lb...I'm 1lb off my 1st stone! That is the target for next week :)

well done! :happydance:

My leader said it's fine to eat a whole pint without counting

2 'Rainbows' ;-)

:dohh: Goes to show I should read the full username

Well done on the losses!

Sugar free jelly is 0pts no matter how much you have :)

:hugs: Thanks Vickie. I do eat all of my daily points, but I'm trying not to eat the extra points. And, you are very right about it being easier to keep off slower weight loss.

I've heard of people needing to eat some or all of their extra points in order to lose weight. Might want to experiment a bit with those points to see if it makes any difference.

Although 1lbs a week is good healthy weight loss. I understand it can be frustrating though. (give me a couple of weigh ins and I'll be frustrated right along with you :haha:)

:hugs: Just think about how much you'll lose if you lose 1 pounds a week say in half a year-it adds up :D

I think my scales are weird.. i no there not broken cos i weighed myself at boots and i was 16.5 ( this is when i first started) and again at home and was the same.. but i weighed myself again today, and im 15.11 2lbs lighter then i was this morning... :|

Hannah your weight fluctuates throughtout the day so that's why your only supposed to weigh yourself once a week, preferably same day at the same time :hugs: Like mines always Thursdays at 10am (yes, i have to go in a bit :haha:) but when i take a sneaky peek during the week, i could be +2lb or -2lb but by the time weigh in comes round, it could have all changed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->