The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I think this is the first day in a couple of weeks i've actually had a good day :shock: I've managed to save 0.5pt!

Looking forward to the home-made curry with nibbles tomorrow whilst watching the england match :D Obviously all within points!

Oh my god ladies, I'm a total IDIOT.

So I was trying to log into the WW online thing. It kept telling me that either my username or my password was incorrect. I knew my un was okay, and I have so many different passwords for each site that I thought it was that I wasn't typing in the right one.

So I click to send me my info.

When I typed in my email addy and my date of birth, it kept coming up that they didn't have me on file. I was like 'WTF????????' and kept trying, all the while cursing to my OH that something is seriously wrong with my online WW account.

It took me a good 10 mins to realize that I was trying to login to the ww.COM site (american) and not the ww.CA site (Canadian).

:dohh:

I officially am the the worlds biggest idiot!!! :haha:

:rofl:

I'm struggling today. Keep having to talk myself out of indulging. Although, I guess the good thing is each time I win, not my belly! :rofl: My best friend just came down from Barrie for a quick visit on her way to her parents, and she brought me like, AMAZING butter tarts... Lets just say, I can't wait til I weigh in.. :rofl:

I keep opening the box and peeking.. :rofl: I will be SO mad if someone else eats them. After all, they are MINE. One has chocolate chips in it... ohh maaaan!

Good idea! :rofl:
the only one i'll share is the one with raisins... :rofl: the 3 of them can split it. hahah

Is that from the Buttertart bakery here?

Man that place is killer!

I lost 1.5lb which im suprised at as totm turned up last nite, ive only got 6lb to go now. Im doing ok at mo although next few mite be hard to shift, i think coz ive been doing it so long im used to it now and my body is used to burning of any extra snacks i have now and again. Im 10st 1lb now so think i mite drop a point each day coz ive been on 21 pts for a couple months now, im hoping to stop using my tracker soon too coz i work it out in my head as go along now

Well done you guys!!!! Fantastic!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Nat - Yep, that's the butter tart bakery that's here. That's ALL they do, omg its amazing. My faves are the chocolate chip and the skor ones. Mmmmm! I think I gain 5lbs just by walking by the place. :haha:

Just tracking:

B - Cereal - 2.5pts
D - Tomato Risotto/French Fries - 5pts
T - Chicken Curry 5.5, spring rolls x2 4pts, onion bhaji's 2pts, mini naan 3pts, bombay potato 2.5pts -

24.5 - so i'm 5.5pts over but can claw that back by Thursday :)

Good job everyone. Your weight loss sure does help to keep me motivated. One more day until my first WI :)

I freaking SUCK today. I'll be surprised if I actually STS this week. *sadface*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->