The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:lol: Good luck this week, Hannah!

Well, i went to weigh in and managed to lose 0.5lb! Not at all expected! Normally, i'd have today as treat day but because i've been so rubbish lately, i've really kicked myself into diet mode so i've come home and just about to have a bowl of cereal :) Going to stick to points from today-next weigh in :)

Got 26lbs to lose before the holiday in Sept!

Oh and ignore the 6lb loss on my ticker, it's only 5.5lb so far i just can't be bothered to change it :rofl: :dohh:

Well done Squidge! And whoever else I missed. I can't keep up here! LOL.

Hannah - i'm a scale addict. I get on first thing in the morning, then after my first pee, then again after breakfast, and so on. There have been days I swear I get on over 20 times. It's not good because it changes my mood! LOL. My mom got on daily, and it helped her say on track!

I did good yesterday!!! Not sure how today will pan out. I'm working 10am-9:30pm'ish.. Sooo..Although I've packed healthy, I could "run" out of food and resort to something not so good. Or today could be great for me that I stick right to everything. Guess we will see..

Worried about tomorrow as MIL wants to order Chinese or Pizza - so I don't know what I'll do as my weigh in is Saturday am? Maybe weigh myself tomorrow morning too, just incase and if we do get pizza or chinese, use whatever number is lowest? CAuse I'm sure I'll go up from those 2, even if just temporarily. Anyone else dealt with a situation like that the night before weigh in? How'd you manage?

well done Squidge! :)

:hugs: Good luck Hannah

I used to be like Nat and weighed all the time, now I weigh myself a couple of times a week (usually Thursday morning and than WI Saturday morning). :D

hmmmm that's probably what I'd do Nat, I don't generally have to worry about it though as we generally eat at home Friday and if we eat out it's on Saturday

I'll weigh more than once a week, but generally only once or twice a day. :haha: Normally first thing in the morning, and if I feel I've gone too far I'll weigh again that night. Nothing like torturing myself eh? :haha: But tbh its more of a torture to wait and do it weekly than it is to do it whenever I want.

I've been weighing myself every morning (and so far results look promising). Not use to having a Monday official weigh in day so we'll see how I do with the weekend right before WI. I might have to change my WI day to Thursday or Friday :haha:

^that's why my WI is on Saturday morning, so I can cheat on the weekend :rofl:

Oh, goodness. I hate getting on the scale. Only check on WI day. I'm afraid I would be glued to the scale if I started checking any more often.

I had weigh in last night and lost another 4lb!! Stayed the same the previous week though but that was my birthday week and I had choc galore so back to normal this week but wasn't expecting that weight loss.

Well done 2nd time mum!

Hannah, i used to have a cheat day the day i got weighed but didn't this week, just carried on with my normal points. I used to do it before when i did WW too and it never caused me problems.

Wtg 2nd time mum!!!

Glad I'm not the only one that jumps on more than once a week... even if I do over do it! :rofl: The problem is days like today where I'm up 0.3lbs, and I know that's probably because I had a bag of popcorn right before bed, and it wasn't air popped - so there was salt and everything. But it makes me feel blah, and makes me wanna go eat something fattening...
Think I should be ok with the pizza/chinese tonight as while I worked all night last night, they got Swiss Chalet - go figure, when I'm not home they get something I can make WW friendly! darn jerks! So I'm assuming we'll have a normal dinner tonight. Maybe I'll make something since I'm off all day, then I can make what I WANT! haha.
MIL and I are going shopping tomorrow, so while I'm at the mall I'm definitely going to enjoy my cheat! Taco Bell, Chinese, New York Fries, CINNABON!!! Not sure what I'll have yet.. but I don't have that stuff in Cobourg! LOL

Oh and Hannah - quite a few of us have cheat days, Myself, Tiff and Vickie i know for sure. I know they usually do right after they weigh in, and sometimes the next day too! Just so that they have the rest of the week to get back on track without making too much of a difference in their following weigh in!
That's what I do too - but I usually overdo it and end up binging all week! :( So I switched my weigh ins to Saturdays to hopefully help with that! LOL

I am guilty of being a 'scale stalker' too, almost every day, I think I am a bit obsessed!!

Hannah- I also have a cheat day. Like most of the others, usually after WI. That way I can have a little celebration and have the rest of the week to get back on track. It also makes me feel like I'm not giving everything up. If I know I can cheat every WI day, then when I do have to pass on eating something lovely, like a giant piece of chocolate cake, then I don't feel so bad.

Well done 2ndtime! :happydance:

Good luck with WI tomorrow Nat!

I weighed this morning and was down 3 :shock: we'll see tomorrow though.....

Hannah I have a cheat day as well, as Nat said the day of WI (usually) so I don't feel like I'm giving up everything. :) it really has helped me keep on track I think :D

Meeeee too. I'd go crazy if I didn't have a day where I could indulge! :shock: Although I drag my flex points for the 4 days that my OH is off. Keeps me sane for sure. :hugs:

Hiya all,

Just looking for a little boost to get my motivation back.

I came off Cambridge just over a week ago and started weight watchers since saturday. So far I have only stuck to my point allowance on Tuesday. ARGH!!!

Im not afraid to admit I have started going back to my old eating habits and grazzing on rubbish throughout the day. Dont get me wrong I have been doing very healthy shopping. I have put on atleast 2lbs since coming off cambridge I lost just under 4 stone so def dont want to be putting that back on!!!

I have been going gym and swimming most days since I started last week.

I just need a to find my motivation again.

I think I am going to put a picture of my old self on the front of the fridge and also a picture of a beach of Thailand. Im off to Thailand next March and want a nice bikini body. Think That will stop me helping myself in the fridge!!

Since loosing all my weight I am only carrying the last bit (2stone) on my belly area. Does anyone have any tips on how to help get it off.

Sorry for the essay. You are all doing well and I just need to get my motivation back x

i got my appoiment thru with fs today, its 20th july,, so iv got 8lb to lose by then,, x

well done on your loss so far proud_mummy! :D

You can do it! :hugs: I'm not sure what the transition is like from CD to WW though. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->