The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I know that in theory (it being good for me) but considering I had to use 7.5 points of my weekly allowance just for yesterday doesn't make me feel like I'm making a very good start.

What am I going to do when my points DROP....:argh:

It gets easier!!! Trust me!!!
I was like that before, and now I find myself having trouble reaching my points on my good days.
You just started, give yourself a break Terri! It'll start getting easier to balance stuff soon!

Terri don't feel bad about using your flex points! I go into them every week and have still lost

That's what they are there for! I generally have a cheat day Saturday (weigh in that morning and cheat the rest of the day :rofl:). Sometimes I use all or most of my flex points, sometimes I don't use many

It's good for you to use all of your points daily, you need to eat them all for the program to work correctly :D

and as Nat said it does get easier as you get used to it. Like Nat I usually have several days a week where I'm having trouble meeting my points total :)

I find now that I snack more to get to my points total than I ever used to

There have been a few times where it's taken longer to get used to the new points but it does get easier!

I remember having trouble eating all my points in a day when I was on WW before. I have no idea how I did that :haha:

once you start to learn (or remember) the little tricks and how to make your foods less fattening it will happen :D

For me a big one has been switching to the WW bread for lunches, 1 point for 2 slices. Has saved me 2 points just for lunch!

Do you mind me asking how many points you're on? I started at 31 and am now on 26, it was an adjustment coming from 27 to 26

Well, once you get used to good choices, it becomes harder.
I eat a LOT of salad, which is low points, so it gets hard.
Plus I buy a lot of stuff that has really high fiber, which lowers my points too!

I'm going to try and track...not 100% sure I remember everything I had today...

dried fruit(2)
porridge w apple(4.5)
soup & egg white sandwich(4)
pasta while cooking for the kids(3??) :dohh:
giant cous cous with veg(4)
smoothie(3)
=20.5

Ive had a bit of a downer day today, went for lunch - have no idea how many points to just guesstamated, and same with dinner :dohh:

I get 25 points a day. So far I've had 5 for breakfast and 4.5 for lunch. Oh, and a 1 point snack this morning.

Probably have another 1 or 2 points for snacks this afternoon. Have NO idea what's going to happen for supper though.

:hugs: Good luck, the 26 was hard for me to adjust to at first, we'll see how it goes when it goes down again!

For my day I had:

silver dollar pancakes (recipe on WW online) though I usually only eat 3 of them rather than the 4 that's the serving size

spaghetti (whole wheat pasta 3 points for one cup cooked) and healthy choice pasta sauce

dinner will be a stir fry and all i have to point is the chicken, olive oil and rice :D

I've had popcorn, a WW peanut butter cup :blush: and thinsations for my snacks (not healthy I know but I blame Stan for that last one :haha:)

and will have a skinny cow for dessert, I *think* that will leave me at about 25 points for the day

sounds yummy! I wish I worked closer to a subway, it was my saving lunch last time on WW. 5 point lunch and lost 50lbs. Sigh, I'm exactly 2.5 lighter than the last time I started (ww online keeps your old stats even when you stop paying, so I get to see ALLLLLLL the weight I've gained)

I didn't realize they kept your info!

You can do it though :hugs: Think it will just take a bit to get back into that mentality :hugs:

Is anyone on 16 points a day? It's a pittiful existence... and not only that, but i'm only losing 1lb a week (if that) now. I've only got another half stone left to lose, but my god it's taking a long time.

:hugs: our points are different so I'm not sure what the equivalent here would be, but it does sound hard

I average 1.5 a week now (and still have almost 60 to lose :dohh:)

Just looked up what a "stone" converts too. I have 3.5 stones to lose :S

I'm on 20 points a day and I hate my life at times. :haha:

Just kidding. It really isn't that bad. I started on 23, but only stayed at 23 for a week as I dropped through to the next point level the following week.

As Nat says, it gets better. Also, when forced to restrict you learn decent tricks. I can make a very filling breakfast for 2 points. (1/4 c of Egg Creations with a tsp of minced onion, 1 FF cheese slice and 2 slices of the WW bread, toasted). Kind of eat it like a sandwich. It took awhile to get used to not eating butter on my bread, that's for sure.

Also, I'm a huge huge fan of veggie sandwiches. 2 slices of the WW bread, a tbsp of miracle whip divided by the two slices of bread and sliced cucumbers or tomatoes and you've got a tasty lunch for 2 points again!

I refuse to drink broth. :haha:

I've lost another 2lbs!!! So 6lbs all together in 1 week 1 day :) I've gone from 16 stone 5 to 15 stone 13 :) yayay :)

Congrats :)

I have a teething baby(in bed for naptime) and a stroppy 2 year old(at nursery right now) at home, so am slightly stressed at the moment, which shows in what I'm eating :(
My boss made scones for the children this morning and I ended up finishing it as they didn't want it, so that's 3.5 Points wasted!

dried fruit(1)
porridge(4.5)
scone(3.5)
ww fromage frais(1)
lunch will be egg white/spinach sandwich(3.5)
=13.5

snack was some animal biscuits(1)
dinner was another sandwich(3.5)
cherry/strawberry/blueberry/guava smoothie(3)
=21

:happydance: Well done Hannah!

:hugs: Rainbow I definitely stress eat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g