The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I'm only halfway through my month and I'm already DYING to weigh myself. Good thing OH hid my scale like I asked him to two weeks ago. I'm really wondering if I am at 179 yet, because at 179 I will be overweight and no longer obese. Of coarse I would have to have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks to be at 179 so I think I'm being unrealistic, I'm just getting excited because I'm pretty sure by the end of the month I should be in the overweight zone. It might sounds silly to be excited about being overweight but going from "morbidly obese", I'm pretty stoked.

I completely understand cooney! I can't wait to get to that point either, not sure when it will be though!

:yipee: Terri you can do it!! Good luck with your WI :D

:hugs: Tiff

Down half a pound! I'm sure it would've been more had I not messed up yesterday. :nope: Oh well, new week now!

:dance:

:dance: great job on all the wight loss, ladies!!

I've had a good weekend. Got lots of activity in the past few days and have been right on with the points.

Hi everyone!

I've done the WW points diet in the past and I want to join again but I'm trying to decide between online or meetings? Any advantages/disadvanages to either?

I've got about 8 stone to loose and I've just started a job that has me walking for 5 hours a day 3 days a week so hopefully that's going to help a bit!

The meeting in a my area isn't too far from where I live and it's on a day that I'm not working but I think it's going to be difficult to get someone to watch Brady on that day, am I allowed to take him do you think?

:hi: Welcome dom! I have only done the online bit but I really like it :) To get to a meeting close to me I'd have to take a bus, plus there's the whole trying to find someone to watch Hannah or drag her along with me (which I can guarantee she wouldn't enjoy) bit......

the downside I'd say is that you don't get the personal one on one contact, which I think can be very helpful

Yeah, on the one hand I do think that there may be more motivation in going to a meeting, but last time I was on it I only actually went to 2 meetings as there were a lot of people there who seemed to use it as more of a social group iykwim? In the line to be weighed they were talking about all the take aways they had that week etc and I didn't really like it.

Hmm, as there's a group on here I may just go for the online one.

Way to go everyone!!!!!
I sts - which bums me out. And I took my cheat day overboard, and it went into today too! Blah! Why can't I just be naturally skinny? :cry:

:hugs: Nat, STS is better than gaining, though I know it sucks :(

dom85 - I've done meetings and online and I'm doing online again. I was more successful the first time with meetings (lost 50lbs). I missed the support system when I tried just on line.

that being said, I think that this board/thread really covers the "support" part of the program that I was missing last time I tried just online. I have faith that I can do it online this time because of that reason.

I just couldn't fathom fitting one more thing into my day, between work, house, and family/friends.

Hi everyone!

I've done the WW points diet in the past and I want to join again but I'm trying to decide between online or meetings? Any advantages/disadvanages to either?

I've got about 8 stone to loose and I've just started a job that has me walking for 5 hours a day 3 days a week so hopefully that's going to help a bit!

The meeting in a my area isn't too far from where I live and it's on a day that I'm not working but I think it's going to be difficult to get someone to watch Brady on that day, am I allowed to take him do you think?

Welcome dom :)

I go to meetings and i take LO with me :) I find it so much better but then again, i've never done online. I tried doing it myself with the help of the weight watchers board but just failed as i knew i didn't have to get weighed infront of anyone so let myself go. Going to meetings actually makes me stick to it! The thing is, the first time you go you'll have to stay behind for the meeting so the leader can have a chat to you about how to do it and whatnot but after that you don't have to stay. I don't.

Good luck whatever you decide :flower:

Nat - well done on STS!

I had another good day yesterday :happydance: Although, i sneaky peeked when i got up this morning and was weighing 2lb heavier :shock:

note to self: do not sneaky peek :haha:

I've done really well all week (so far anyway) but i had a sneaky peek when i got up this morning and i'm still weighing the same as last week!

Hope i've lost....it's the first week in a long time i've actually managed to stay on track!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->