The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Just done 20 minutes walking fast(ish) :haha:) on the treadmill, fed/changed Madison then did 25 minutes on Just Dance Wii game - i'm knackered now :rofl:

for those of u that have cheat days - do u eat whatever for a day and not point it and then carry on for the rest of the week with ur daily points or do u reduce ur daily points at all to comensate for the cheat day?

I point it, but here we get flex points (35 "extra" points a week) so my cheat days use those up....

Frick.

This week is TOTALLY out the window. I'm not through all my flex points yet (and earned crazy AP points from all the lugging of trunks in P's parents crawlspace, I basically crab-walked for 4 hours straight!) but I had McDonald's breakfast on the way out to P's parents place (sausage mcmuffin), had cheesecake for lunch (it was the only thing that my SIL brought out to eat and I was starving!!!), had Mexicanos (Vickie will know what that is, although I was good and only had the floutas, which aren't deep fried) and now P is on his way to get KFC.

Its my own fault, totally. But, I just find I'm losing the gumption to keep trying to lose this last 10 (probably 12 by now) pounds!

:dohh:

you can do it! well after the KFC get back on! the activity points today should help some :)

can't be easy now that P is off the WW bandwagon

Hi ladies. Been working long hours the past few days, so I haven't been able to get online. Great job on the weight loss!!

Well, had to cancel my online account. :cry: Now that I'm past the promo deal I can't afford it right now. Not until my Spa Stuff hopefully starts to increase!

I have the fundamentals, and I'm sure I can ask you lovely ladies if I am unsure about a point value of something.

Just bummed atm. :cry:

If you EVER need to know the points just shoot me a message, I'll be more than happy to look for you :hugs:

I know how it is, I almost canceled mine because of the cost but Stan is adamant that we try and make it work somehow for at least a year....

Hi ladies. Did my WI today and it was a big 0. No gain, but no loss. On to the new week.

Tiff-Sorry you had to cancel, but I'm sure any of us would be happy to look up points for you. DH and I have had the same discussion. My intro period runs for a bit longer, so I hope the extra money is there...or I finally get pregnant and can stop for a while.

:hugs: Well done on STS! Better than gaining :D and good luck for next week!

short & sweet as have to pick dd up from school in a min, but after a weird old week of cautious snacking and plenty of exercise in the gorgeous sunshine, i still managed to lose 2.5lbs this week! :shrug: feeling very pleased with myself and it hasnt half spurred me on.:happydance:

waving hi to all you weightwatchers ladies, your doing fabulous keep going!

fairydreams :flower:

Well done Han & Fairy!

Well, i'm pissed off today. After being very good all week, stuck to points apart from going 5.5pts over on Saturday but still managed to claw them back and i STS. I was gutted. I actually need cried in my meeting :dohh:

Terri - Can't believe I missed congratulating you on your first WI! Well done!!! :dance:

Vickie - Thanks hunny! I appreciate it. It is hard now that P isn't doing it anymore. It doesn't help that we're really tight for money right now so I can't go and buy the things that help (like sweetner for my coffee, its like 10 friggin' bucks for a small box of it!) so I'm back to having to use regular sugar. Which is 2 points! Which on 20 points I just don't want to waste it! :haha: I'm glad Stan was adamant to keep it. Wish P was. :rofl:

Although when you cancel your online account, you can still log in and access some free aspects of the site, which is nice.

Parkgirl - Thank you as well for offering to look it up for me. :hugs:

Congrats on all the losses too! :mrgreen:

Ive lost another 1lb :) 7lbs gone now :) :happydance:

well done! :happydance:

short & sweet as have to pick dd up from school in a min, but after a weird old week of cautious snacking and plenty of exercise in the gorgeous sunshine, i still managed to lose 2.5lbs this week! :shrug: feeling very pleased with myself and it hasnt half spurred me on.:happydance:

waving hi to all you weightwatchers ladies, your doing fabulous keep going!

fairydreams :flower:

Well done!! :yipee:

Well done Han & Fairy!

Well, i'm pissed off today. After being very good all week, stuck to points apart from going 5.5pts over on Saturday but still managed to claw them back and i STS. I was gutted. I actually need cried in my meeting :dohh:

:( sorry to hear that Squidge :hugs:

Terri - Can't believe I missed congratulating you on your first WI! Well done!!! :dance:

Vickie - Thanks hunny! I appreciate it. It is hard now that P isn't doing it anymore. It doesn't help that we're really tight for money right now so I can't go and buy the things that help (like sweetner for my coffee, its like 10 friggin' bucks for a small box of it!) so I'm back to having to use regular sugar. Which is 2 points! Which on 20 points I just don't want to waste it! :haha: I'm glad Stan was adamant to keep it. Wish P was. :rofl:

Although when you cancel your online account, you can still log in and access some free aspects of the site, which is nice.

Parkgirl - Thank you as well for offering to look it up for me. :hugs:

Congrats on all the losses too! :mrgreen:

It might have to do with the fact that I still have loads to lose :blush:

that's a lot of $$ for a sweetener :shock:

Just quickly tracking

cereal bar and shreddies with milk(4.5)
raisins(1)
bagel w egg whites and ketchup(4)
yoghurt(1.5)
=11 so far

edit to add rest of the day:
biscuit(1.5)
rice and veg(4)
popcorn & ww crisps(2.5)
=19 total

I don't really know what my last update was on this thread but I keep gaining and losing the same pounds over and over...currently I'm down 33lbs :( Just a few weeks ago I was excited to crack the 40lbs line soon *sigh*

I am back. even joined a group this time so no chance of me falling off the wagon this time - not gonna pay someone 6 quid a week to tell me I'm a fatty!! :haha:

Anyways, can I please have my OP record reset to 0? :D

Oh, and does anyone have the esource (uk) code? I forgot to ask at our meeting today :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->