The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

cleaned up the first page a bit and removed people who haven't been in here in a while, if I accidentally removed anyone let me know :blush:

Speeds it up, doesn't it? Stops you from being bloated etc...?!

Welcome back Tigger.

maybe thats y my weigh loss seems to have come to a stand still.. time 4 some water i think lol xx

Just tracking as I never seem to track anymore...seem to have lost some more weight since Wednesday but only the official weigh-in day counts ;-)

porridge(3.5)
ww crisps and egg white sandwich(4.5)
activia yogurt(1.5)
1 milky way chocolate(2)
smoothie made with coconut juice, strawberries and banana(3.5)
rice, quorn, veg and ketchup(5)
=19.5 leaving me with just enough for a little treat tonight

Good luck with WI Rainbows! :yipee:

I'M IN A SIZE 14 TODAY!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: granted they are still a *tad* tighter than I'd like but yeah I've not been in this size since before high school :cry:

Vickie-Great job on the size 14!!!!

Having healthy nachos for dinner tonight. Homemade everything with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, and fresh salsa.

Vickie-Great job on the size 14!!!!

Having healthy nachos for dinner tonight. Homemade everything with lots of lettuce, tomatoes, and fresh salsa.

that sounds really good!! will have to try that some day

i guys please can i join this thread? im joining ww tomorrow after doc recommended a half a stone weight loss i'm going to try for a stone though!

xx

OMG!! Great job Vickie!! I got into a size 14 dress for the first time last week since before I got pregnant with Erica. I was so nervous that it wasn't going to zip, I needed a special occasion dress, and it zipped right up! It's such a great feeling huh? I think 14 is not considered plus size anymore right? I was thrilled! Congratulations! :D

Thanks BurtonBaby!

I'm not sure if it's considered plus size or not?

It'd be great if not though :lol:

The shorts I have on are still a *tad* on the tight side but I think (hope) in a few weeks they'll fit comfortably! :mrgreen:

hey ladies just popping on to share my 2lb loss this week im sooooo happy 5lb gone in total just another 9lb to go. its the sugar free jelly thats helping me loose it - constintly snacking on it

good luck for the new week everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->