The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

well done Rainbows

I'm having an okay day, our cooker isn't working so 'had to' have a higher points lunch than what i had planned

porridge w apple(4)
bagel w houmous and soup(4.5)
kitkat(2)

dinner will be more quorn, rice and veg(5)
dessert will be ww ice cream sundae(2)
=17.5 leaving me with 2.5 to treat myself with this afternoon

The scales showed another lbs off this morning, so hopefully by Thursday I will have a nice loss and get closer to my 49lbs weight loss target

well done Rainbows! :happydance:

That's great Rainbowmum! :) Good luck for WI

1 pound off for me this week :yipee:

Thanks well i am all joined up and to my absoulte shock im 14 stone 2 lb!!! omg so my weight loss goals are now lone stone 9lb to get to 12 stone 7lb! scary stuff!

i've done it before so if i pt my mind to it then hopefully i can do it again and get that bfp!

just made some jelly with fruit and diet lemonade cant wait to have some later! xxx

Great job everyone!! :D

I had WI today, 3lbs down for me this week! That puts me at a total of 23lbs! :D (hint hint.. If you can update the main page pleaseeee Vickie, lol). I'm really excited, my friend from work signed up and joined me at the meeting this morning as well. :D Here's to a good week ladies! :D

I lost 2lb this week :winkwink:

Thanks well i am all joined up and to my absoulte shock im 14 stone 2 lb!!! omg so my weight loss goals are now lone stone 9lb to get to 12 stone 7lb! scary stuff!

i've done it before so if i pt my mind to it then hopefully i can do it again and get that bfp!

just made some jelly with fruit and diet lemonade cant wait to have some later! xxx

I was 14st 2lb last june, im now 9st 13lb :happydance:

Well done burton & claire.

After having a really good week last week and staying the same, i'm really struggling to get back on it this week :cry:

Great job everyone!! :D

I had WI today, 3lbs down for me this week! That puts me at a total of 23lbs! :D (hint hint.. If you can update the main page pleaseeee Vickie, lol). I'm really excited, my friend from work signed up and joined me at the meeting this morning as well. :D Here's to a good week ladies! :D

:blush: I know I'm crap, sometimes I get on and get knocked back off by Hannah before I can update and than forget to come back :blush:

Well done on your loss! :yipee: Will go update now :winkwink: :rofl:

:dance: Great job ladies!
Welcome Annie!

Wow, I've not had a good food day. Went to my inlaws for a Fathers day BBQ and ate way too much. My MIL is a major food pusher and I didn't have the energy to say no. I did get in a good workout this morning, so that will help a little bit. Going to get up early tomorrow morning to head to the park again.

Just tracking:

B - 2 x toast with Low fat soft cheese spread - 2pts
D - Snack a Jacks - 2pts, WW chicken Hotpot, 4.5pts
T - Turkey 2.5pts, roast potatoes 3.5pts, carrots/peas 1pt, yorkshire pudding 1.5pts, gravy 1pt

18/19

haha, so am I, only tracking as I've been out all day with my choir and want to know how many points I have left

breaky was Special K with milk(3.5)
strawberries and 1 apple(1)
nakd bar apple pie(1.5)
sandwich(4.5)
ww crisps(1)
vitamin water(1?)
=12.5

rest of the day was:
chilli+rice(5.5)
skinny cow icecream(1.5)
pineapple(0.5)
flumps(0.5)
=20.5 total for the day, I'm allowed 21 :)

so my cheat day saturday turnt out to be cheat weekend but i dont think ive gone too over the top.

saturday my treats were i a small slice homemade chocolate birthday cake, 2 cookies (the big ones you get in packs of 5 from supermarket) and a few chocolate digestives

today my treats were takeaway for tea - stewed chicken and mushrooms which i no is low in points but had it with chips lol and i had a couple of chocolate biscuits a small chocolate bar and 2 chocolate pennys.

i normally point my treats on cheat day so i dont go mad but didnt this weekend nevermind back on track tomorrow weather is going to be nice so no excuse not to do lots of walking.

Hope everyone had a good weekend xx

my cheat day turned into two this time as well :dohh: Stan wanted to go out for breakfast this morning and it's father's day so I agreed (plus we didn't get much sleep last night thanks to Hannah) :rofl: Anyways that's well and truly taken the large majority of my flex points. I have earned 20 some odd activity points between yesterday and today though

I now have a fun goal to work towards!! DH surprised me this afternoon. He is taking me to Emerald Isle, NC at the end of July. We are going to the beach :happydance:

:dohh: Crazy bad week for me! :blush: I didn't follow the plan at ALL. And pretty much ate everything fried. Not to mention I didn't exercise at all, so I'm up 3lbs. Not overly surprised, and its totally my own fault. I was dreading Father's Day and now that its over and I don't have that hanging over my head anymore I feel more "okay" to get out and start doing things again.

So, as soon as I post this Claire and I are out the door for a good morning walk. Yay for all your losses! Fabulous job ladies!!!! :dance:

I'm just tracking, was a bit lazy so had porridge for breakfast and lunch today *oops*

porridge w apple x 2 (8)
smoothie made into a sorbet for tonight with banana, strawberries, pineapple and coconut milk(4)
dinner will be chilli+rice(5.5)
=17.5 total

I keep thinking I'm allowed 20 Points a day but I'm really allowed 21-23 depending on activity level of my day.[on weekends I'm lazy so don't think I should have the extra 2 points I get during the week for running after the kids all day]

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad day :rofl: However, it's my birthday today so i'm allowed :haha:

We went to taybarns which is an all you can eat and boy did i eat :rofl: I left feeling rather full and a bit sick :lol: Trying to get back on it today though! My new exercise DVD has turned up so i'm hoping to try that soon. Just gotta find some space 'cos my house is full of boxes at the minute :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->