The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I now have a fun goal to work towards!! DH surprised me this afternoon. He is taking me to Emerald Isle, NC at the end of July. We are going to the beach :happydance:

oh I'm somehow missed this have fun!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day??

Weigh in at 7pm....had a bit of a crap week due to finding out my now ex is a lying cheating wan**r. Wish me luck ladies?

Good luck BM :hugs:

I still haven't managed to get back on the wagon after yesterdays performance :dohh: Still, done 6500 steps so far :)

:hugs: Good luck with WI BM! Sorry to hear about your ex :(

help ive lost all motivation and i really dont want to put on this week i dont no whats wrong with me i do really well for a couple of weeks and then im back to eating crap and not pointing properly.

i started off good this morning went walking round town then i sat and ate chocolate earlier :( argh

:hugs: Are you stressed about anything? I know that I'm a very emotional eater and when I'm stressed it is extremely hard for me to not eat crap :(

is the online system down for anyone else? I can't get logged on

Jump back on it Rainbows, don't do what i keep doing and putting it off otherwise you won't lose anything and you'll still feel like crap! Probably worse some days!

I'm back on it tomorrow! Not sure what one more day will do before Weigh in but atleast i can try. I'm away for the weekend too on our first little family getaway so i'm going to treat myself to seaside fish & chips BUT i'm taking my pedometer to do lots of walking! I'm sure i'll get more than 10,000 steps so that should earn me some activity points.

Im deemed as 'fit' to start WW again after having meningitis last week. I ate all the *bad* options in hosp plus costa coffee was below my ward to had lots of hot chocs with cream lol!

Gained 2.5lb over the last 2/3 weeks but im cool with that, I did eat like it was going out of fashion!

Ha, I haven't really paid attention at all to what I was eating so let's give tracking a try *oops*
I was constantly putting food and kids' leftovers in my mouth, so wouldn't be surprised if I'm over...let's see

special k (3.5)
pineapple + 1 breadstick(1)
ww crisps(1.5)
bagel with egg white omelet(4)
biscuits(2)
chilli w 2 slices of dry bread(5.5)
ww crisps(1)
=18.5 wow, better than I thought even if I didn't write everything down I still have 4.5 to spare so that will have covered it :)
really hoping for a good weigh-in on Thursday
We might be going to Spain for a week in August so need to get to goal by then

:hugs: Kim! Hope you're feeling better :hugs:

What's your total loss and I'll update the front page :)

Ohh Spain sounds fun!

I stayed the same...better than I thought I'd done...alot of comfort eating hasnt stuck my butt! Woop woop!

Just hope it stays that way or I lose weight next week...my mood is so low atm I am eating the wrong foods and large quantities :(

i felt a bit down at the weekend but feel happy again now might just be the weather its really hot at the moment. I have got lots of fruit and veg in so got no excuse really just need a good kick up the bum lol

BM- STS is great! No gain is always a positive.

RaInBoWs- glad you are feeling better.

I tried to do my WI this morning, but my scale wouldn't turn on. The batteries must be dead. I'll have to go on a battery hunt around the house in a bit to see if we have any.

must stop grazing/snacking all day long....it's 'eating up' all of my points :(

I REALLY need to get back on the wagon! As in, like a few months ago!

I was talking to my mum earlier and she kindly reminded me it's my brothers wedding in 10wks and we go on holiday in 12wks....:shock: I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to lose 2st!!!!!

Oh dear....:cry:

Well done on STS! :happydance:

:hugs: Squidge you can do it but you have to really get back on!! :hugs:

Ahh Squidge its hard eh? I've been totally off the wagon too. Although, I've been a very good girl and have done 30 mins on the bike yesterday and today. Happy about that. However we're doing so much eating out this week and next I'm afraid its just going to help curb the extra stuff. Maybe if I starve myself by the time WI rolls around? :haha:

Just kidding. I know its counterproductive.

But yeah. Been drinking water like a fiend, was very good with my meal out last night... got a pot roast with veggies and yorkshire pudding. The yorkshire pudding was probably 5 points on its own but I opted to not get the potatoes with it. Also, I only ate half of it and brought the other half home!

All you can eat Chinese buffet tonight. :( Will try to load up with the mixed veggies first so I don't go too over. Although generally now (seeing as my MIL really likes this place, it'll be the 3rd time we're there in a month and a half) I avoid the rice and noodles, eat lots of the veggies and beef and I steer clear of the desserts too.

Sigh. I hate riding the bike... but I do feel very accomplished when I finish! ...must...cling...to...that....

:haha:

I don't know when my last weigh in was, I think 2 weeks ago, but I have lost 4.5lbs since then, technically more since I gained some halfway through when my friend came to see me...
I'm back at -37.5lbs like I was about 6-8 weeks ago, now I'm working towards 40!
*yay*

I don't know when my last weigh in was, I think 2 weeks ago, but I have lost 4.5lbs since then, technically more since I gained some halfway through when my friend came to see me...
I'm back at -37.5lbs like I was about 6-8 weeks ago, now I'm working towards 40!
*yay*

:thumbup::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"