The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I met someone today who told me that as soon as I stop WW I'll be bigger than I was before, but there's no way I'm letting it come to that. No way am I gaining 40lbs back just like that yes, I'll probably gain a couple of pounds whenever I indulge but I can 'just' lose those again as I go...

That's why I've thrown out all my bigger clothes[apart from 2 pairs of trousers which I loved and may be able to wear as early maternity clothes one day ;-) ] just so I don't have another bigger wardrobe to go back to...

Oh and tracking for today:
porridge w fruit (5)
grapes(1)
carrots/cucumbers and tomatoes at picnic(0)
egg white sandwich(4)
ww yogurt(1)
chips, quorn, veg(6.5)
the smoothie I made the other night(3)
Skinny Cow Icecream(1.5)
=22 of 23

just realised I haven't planned anything for my dinner, not sure what to have now-probably quorn and chips with veg(5 Points)

I met someone today who told me that as soon as I stop WW I'll be bigger than I was before, but there's no way I'm letting it come to that. No way am I gaining 40lbs back just like that yes, I'll probably gain a couple of pounds whenever I indulge but I can 'just' lose those again as I go...

That's why I've thrown out all my bigger clothes[apart from 2 pairs of trousers which I loved and may be able to wear as early maternity clothes one day ;-) ] just so I don't have another bigger wardrobe to go back to...

Oh and tracking for today:
porridge w fruit (5)
grapes(1)
carrots/cucumbers and tomatoes at picnic(0)
egg white sandwich(4)
ww yogurt(1)
=11 so far

just realised I haven't planned anything for my dinner, not sure what to have now-probably quorn and chips with veg(5 Points)

well done on the loss!! :yipee:

I think it really depends on what you do after you get off the program, obviously if we go back to our old eating ways yes we'll just put it right back on. But as long as we put what we've learned about eating healthy/portion control etc. we may put on a bit but I don't think we'll put it all back plus more if that makes sense?

Suz would be a good person to ask about that eh? Isn't she in maintenance right now?

Since I ended up still having the WW online thing for another month (darn billing cycles) I was browsing this morning and found a GREAT recipe for wraps. Omg, this one is delish and it was crazy the amount that you get for 2 points! :shock:

Turkey Enchilada Wrap Filling

Makes 4 servings POINTS® value:2 per 1 Cup Serving

There’s not much work here—other than making the wrap for lunch before you’re out the door for work in the morning. This filling also makes a great topper for nachos on game day.

Ingredients

8 ounces cooked deli turkey meat, chopped
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/2 cup green bell pepper, seeded and diced
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
1 tsp ground cumin

Instructions
Stir all the ingredients in a large bowl.

Combo that with a 1 point wrap (WW ones or the Bodywise ones here in Canada) and you've got a HUGE filling lunch for only 3 points! :wohoo: I just wolfed mine down :blush: and it was sooooo good. Mmm mmm :munch:

mm sounds good!

Not sure if Suz has started her maintenance part??? I know she had to maintain X number of weeks before getting the info.

I remember she was 6 weeks away from it close to when I started WW. :thumbup: She's done so amazingly well! :dance:

she has!! :) I know on her fb a few weeks ago she was still maintaining :happydance: haven't asked her about the maintenance part myself though as I'm sooooooooooooooooo far away it seems :lol:

Well done RM!

I STS again this week which i'm quite pleased with. Had a bit of a cheat day today but i've been running round like a madwoman trying to get everything packed ready for our weekend away :cloud9: and also when we move house on Monday! Still got lots to do tomorrow but getting back on it in the morning too :)

Definitely going to get 10,000 steps done on Saturday/Sunday/Monday without a doubt! I'm going to be so busy but never mind :haha:

:wave:
hello ladies! Well it's been hectic around here lately so I haven't been on long enough to post, but I lost 0.5lb. :witch: due anytime so i'm happy enough with that. Plus the fact hubby and I had a falling out so i pigged on takeaway and chocolate just last night meant I wasn't expecting a huge loss anyways.

:happydance: well done on your loss tiggertea! :hugs: sorry that you and OH had a fight though :hugs:

Have fun on your weekend away Squidge! and well done on STS! :D

Thanks hun. We're always bickering, you'd think it wouldn't phase me! :lol:

:lol: Depends on what the bickering is about I'd think :hugs:

When Stan & I fight it's usually big huge blow outs :rofl: Mostly because usually when I bicker at him he just ignores it until 1) he's had enough or 2) is in a crappy mood too :haha:

Sounds very much like our house... I bicker AT him moreso than WITH him :rofl:

Uggg! I HATE it when people talk at you like they know anything. Weight loss really is about eating less than you burn. Gaining weight is about eating more than you burn. Maintaining weight is about eating the same amount you burn. It's not like all those lbs are just waiting to jump right back on you as soon as you eat a burger!!! In order to gain back 50 lbs you would have to eat 175,000 calories MORE than you burn. It's the same for everyone.

The reason people tend to gain weight right back after they lose it is that they go on these crash diets that don't teach them how to eat in the real world so when they get to goal the go back to the way they used to eat when they were fat. It's not that crash diets don't work, it's just the people don't know how to eat after them. That's why I love WW. It teaches you haw to eat in the real world. Even when I reach goal I plan on tracking my points for the rest of my life.

Yes! I agree with that exactly! It's the thing I like most about WW is that it's taught me how to eat

so quiet!

My WI is tomorrow and I'm nervous :rofl: I think I might have overdone it to much on the weekend to lose this week (I blame Stan :haha: since he wanted to go out for breakfast on father's day :lol:) we will see though!

yay! well done you!!

hehehe my points allowance is 20 (i know they have different ways of working it all out here and there though!!)

hi guys im reporting a 3.5 lb weight loss in my first week woo hoo!!!

well done to all that have lost this week! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->