The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi

I've not been on for a few weeks but am updating now. Over last 2 weeks I have lost 4lb!! yay yay!! I can't believe I am half a pound off losing 2 stone! Only another 3 stone to go :dohh: I can't believe how I have piled the weight on but at least it is coming off.

I also managed to come down a dress size!! Although the smaller size is tight I am getting into it.

Mind you I am having another bad day today - have woke up with LO at 5am Grrrr!! and all I want is chocolate

Good luck everybody xx

OMG I was just on a website there checking out my BMI. Before I started this diet I was Obese Class II. I am now down to Obese Class I. Under 30 I will be overweight. But a normal BMI is 25 or under!

OMG I can't believe how unhealthy I was - that's put a stop to the chocolate craving now seeing as that helped me to get to this size.

Can't believe I am officially obese :dohh:

I was so 'happy' when I went from obese to 'overweight' and now I'm not that far off from having a normal 'healthy' BMI...you can do it!

I went out with my OH twice this weekend but we didn't overdo it and according to the scales I've lost and not gained, so that's good. At least I won't have to survive off 16 Points this week to claw back the many I usually go over on weekends.

Today I've had a
giant bowl of cereal(5.5)
bagel w creamcheese and turkey(4.5)
crisps(1.5)
dinner will be a ww pizza(6)
=17.5
Ha, what a healthy day so far ;-) but it's the weekend

Very late to this thread and not doing WW, but do any of you get the WW magazine? Great recipes, I really love it.

well done 2nd time! :happydance:

You can do it!

I'm still classed as obese and will be for another 30 pounds or so :dohh:

good job on having a good weekend RM!!! :yipee:

good job on having a good weekend RM!!! :yipee:

Thanks :) I'm almost at 40lbs which is another 'little' goal for me

Just had a 'Mini Twister' Ice lolly for 1 Point, very refreshing as it's soooo hot here, but not complaining-much better than rain!

I am sooooooooo far under points today :dohh: we were out and I was trying very hard to be good, but I guess I was to good, going to have to make up for it a bit :lol: I also earned 8 or so activity points

Hope you managed to eat all your points Vickie ;-)

I've already eaten loads of mine and it's only 3pm

Porridge(3.5)
Smoothie(2.5)
Grapes(1.5)
Sandwich(5)
=12.5

Just did my monthly weigh in and lost 10! Now I am officially not obese. I am overweight. That makes 84 total.

WOW, you're doing amazingly well!!!

well the rest of my day didn't exactly go well, had more smoothie(2.5), cheesetoast stolen from the kids(2?) and a sandwich for dinner(3.5)=20.5 so far still leaving me with a few points but I shouldn't have had that smoothie[which we made twice because we had a ton of bananas to use up]

Well done everyone!! Cooney that is fantastic!! :) This past Saturday I had WI.. I lost 2.2lbs, putting me at a total of 25.2. I had hoped for more, but only worked out one day last week, so really didn't expect much. Hoping for a stronger week this week. Hope all of you ladies have a great week! :)

Wow well done cooney! Amazing journey :D

Okay guys, I'm back (after today :rofl:) I've def gained atleast a few lbs as my uniform is a bit tighter than it was. Bought some skinny jeans in a size smaller than usual and want to fit into them by the end of Summer.. 10-15lbs should do it I think. I hate dieting and I hate W.W but i also hate my body so somethings got to give LOL

WI this evening....wish me luck, hopefully I've lost 1lb at least. I do hope so, otherwise I'm going on strike.:gun::saywhat:

Haha I've just been looking at the smilies etc...some awesome ones in there! Going to use as many as I can in one post now to see how much of a message I can post ahahhaaaa

just tracking my day and will edit this post later to add all the food I've eaten during the day

Porridge(4)
grapes(2.5)
prunes(1)
sandwich and soup(4)
=11.5
I already know I'll have an icecream when I pick up the little one from playgroup(1)
and dinner will be veg curry and rice(5)
which will bring me to 17.5 Points

I bought two pairs of shorts on ebay and they're both too big, but I think the smaller size won't fit yet :( I hate being inbetween sizes!

I've only had 2.5 points today so far! :shock: About to make lunch though so that should top me up a bit lol. Spag Bol for tea tonight though so that will most likey bring my up anyways. oooops!

Really need to dust the wii fit off again too. It's been neglected something shocking lately :blush: If I look like I'm about to get lazy could you all go a bit :trouble::grr::gun: on my ass please?!

Weigh In day for me, down a half pound! :shock: I was hoping to just STS, as we went out for dinner, had popcorn at the movies, had an all you can eat buffet at the Chinese Restaurant then after that I really didn't give a damn. :haha:

I rode the bike like a fiend though, probably would've been up if I hadn't.

I'm finding more and more that I'm losing my determination to do this. I was only 11lbs off of my "goal" but I'm hating having to diet, I hate cheating because then I really beat myself up over it... blah. I'm still going to give it a half-hearted go, but the drive isn't there. I think I need to get back to my "ugh! What's WRONG with me?" mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->