The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi there, I was lurking for a bit and wondered if i could join you for some mutual support? Im 30, have a little 7 month old called Luke and need to lose 28lb (2 stone). i joined WW locally last week and have my first weigh in tomorrow. EEEK! I used some of your recipes and lovd them and am finding the points thing ok to work out. Im allowed 21 per day.

:wave: hi rz2! Good luck with the 1st weigh in! Looking at your BMI hun you're already a healthy weight - you sure you need to lose so much? It would push you into the "underweight" bracket if you hit your goal....

Tiff - you can do it! :hugs:

Well done everyone!! Cooney that is fantastic!! :) This past Saturday I had WI.. I lost 2.2lbs, putting me at a total of 25.2. I had hoped for more, but only worked out one day last week, so really didn't expect much. Hoping for a stronger week this week. Hope all of you ladies have a great week! :)

:yipee: Well done on your loss!

Wow well done cooney! Amazing journey :D

Okay guys, I'm back (after today :rofl:) I've def gained atleast a few lbs as my uniform is a bit tighter than it was. Bought some skinny jeans in a size smaller than usual and want to fit into them by the end of Summer.. 10-15lbs should do it I think. I hate dieting and I hate W.W but i also hate my body so somethings got to give LOL

:hi: Welcome back! Was wondering where you'd gone ;)

WI this evening....wish me luck, hopefully I've lost 1lb at least. I do hope so, otherwise I'm going on strike.:gun::saywhat:

Haha I've just been looking at the smilies etc...some awesome ones in there! Going to use as many as I can in one post now to see how much of a message I can post ahahhaaaa

Good luck! :hugs:

just tracking my day and will edit this post later to add all the food I've eaten during the day

Porridge(4)
grapes(2.5)
prunes(1)
sandwich and soup(4)
=11.5
I already know I'll have an icecream when I pick up the little one from playgroup(1)
and dinner will be veg curry and rice(5)
which will bring me to 17.5 Points

I bought two pairs of shorts on ebay and they're both too big, but I think the smaller size won't fit yet :( I hate being inbetween sizes!

I'm in between sizes to :wacko: It makes it hard

good luck with the rest of the day!

I've only had 2.5 points today so far! :shock: About to make lunch though so that should top me up a bit lol. Spag Bol for tea tonight though so that will most likey bring my up anyways. oooops!

Really need to dust the wii fit off again too. It's been neglected something shocking lately :blush: If I look like I'm about to get lazy could you all go a bit :trouble::grr::gun: on my ass please?!

:grr: :trouble: :gun: get to it than ;) :rofl:

Weigh In day for me, down a half pound! :shock: I was hoping to just STS, as we went out for dinner, had popcorn at the movies, had an all you can eat buffet at the Chinese Restaurant then after that I really didn't give a damn. :haha:

I rode the bike like a fiend though, probably would've been up if I hadn't.

I'm finding more and more that I'm losing my determination to do this. I was only 11lbs off of my "goal" but I'm hating having to diet, I hate cheating because then I really beat myself up over it... blah. I'm still going to give it a half-hearted go, but the drive isn't there. I think I need to get back to my "ugh! What's WRONG with me?" mentality.

:happydance: Well done!!! You can do it!!! You're so close don't give up now!

Hi there, I was lurking for a bit and wondered if i could join you for some mutual support? Im 30, have a little 7 month old called Luke and need to lose 28lb (2 stone). i joined WW locally last week and have my first weigh in tomorrow. EEEK! I used some of your recipes and lovd them and am finding the points thing ok to work out. Im allowed 21 per day.

:hi: Welcome

we bought some zucchini this weekend at the farmers market and I've no idea how to make it :rofl: any ideas?

we bought some zucchini this weekend at the farmers market and I've no idea how to make it :rofl: any ideas?

Hi there? Is that cougette (in uk)? I made some 0 point soup with veg stock, red chilli, ginger, cougette ribbons, fine green beans, and spring onions - very very spicy and lovely to satisy my asian food addiction! I added 8 small shop bought wontons to bring it up to 5 points the other day - it freezes really well too - yum yum!

:wave: hi rz2! Good luck with the 1st weigh in! Looking at your BMI hun you're already a healthy weight - you sure you need to lose so much? It would push you into the "underweight" bracket if you hit your goal....

Tiff - you can do it! :hugs:

Thanks Tigger - my leader seemed to think that it would be a good goal weight but I agree it might be a bit low - Im 5'10 and 12st 11.5 right now - I would love to be 11, that was the weight I got married at. Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome. :)

Hi there? Is that cougette (in uk)? I made some 0 point soup with veg stock, red chilli, ginger, cougette ribbons, fine green beans, and spring onions - very very spicy and lovely to satisy my asian food addiction! I added 8 small shop bought wontons to bring it up to 5 points the other day - it freezes really well too - yum yum!

I *think* courgette is an egg plant here? Though from the recipes I looked at online they seem to be pretty interchangeable :shrug:

I *think* courgette is an egg plant here? Though from the recipes I looked at online they seem to be pretty interchangeable :shrug:

Eggplant here is purple and we call it aubergine - is what you have green? This is a bit surreal!:wacko:

oh maybe it is a courgette than?? :lol:

these are usually green, long etc. but the ones we bought were yellow zucchini

:wacko: The different names for things from there and here are totally confusing to me. :haha:

:lol: You and me both

I ended up marinating it in lemon and am going to put some lemon pepper over them and either grill them or put them in foil and cook them in the oven :shrug:

I love zucchini! I slice it like a cucumber and put them in the skillet with butter and pepper and salt and let them cook till they are soft and then I sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top and turn off the heat and just let it melt... mmmmm... Lol, needless to say I haven't had any since I started dieting because that might just be the worst way to eat a veggie. lol

:wave: had my spag bol which actually worked out really low in points coz i made my own bol. :dohh: still have 9 points to eat today.... and it's 9.15pm.

Don't do what I did and eat Oreos to catch up on your points :blush: :rofl:

the zucchini actually turned out really well :thumbup:

I had 3 more points(1.5 for houmous and 1.5 for crisps) so that brings me to a total of 20.5 which is slightly under points but that's fine as I probably went over this weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->