The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done to everyone who's lost!

I'm back from my weekend away and finally moved house too! Jeez, busy busy :rofl:

Anyway, jumped on the scales this morning and it's looking like i've gained 3-4lb even though i did 34,000 steps in 3 days!! However, the silly :witch: has arrived so some could be bloat etc too.

Back on the wagon tomorrow even though i can't make the meeting.

I lost 2lb...1more lb and i'll have lost my first stone! Woop woop!

:happydance: Well done!!

I lost 6lb! :) Yay! I know you lose more the first time and all but im chuffed! :)

:yipee: Good job!

Well done to everyone who's lost!

I'm back from my weekend away and finally moved house too! Jeez, busy busy :rofl:

Anyway, jumped on the scales this morning and it's looking like i've gained 3-4lb even though i did 34,000 steps in 3 days!! However, the silly :witch: has arrived so some could be bloat etc too.

Back on the wagon tomorrow even though i can't make the meeting.

:hi: Welcome back! Hope the move went okay?

:hugs: good luck getting back on the bandwagon!

I dreamed that I binged on Oreo cookies last night :dohh: :rofl: I was so ticked off with myself in my dream to :rofl:

Was ok i guess :lol: Wouldn't like to do it again in the summer though, was really sweaty :rofl:

:rofl: I bet. Apparently Stan's family once moved right over Christmas, wouldn't want to do that either :cold: :rofl:

god im craving chocolate now what can i do not to go down that slippery slope maybe i will make a hot choc with some ww biscuits?! just thought i'd check in at mid week point to say other than the chocolate craving im keeping on track loving my new pedometer as i do at least 10,000 steps in work alone and really hoping for another 4 weeks of good weight loss before next af is due im afraid im cd1 which is a bummer! xx

I'm definitely having cravings (PMS) right now as well! If I give into them I just try to have a little and stay within my points :) that way I'm not always thinking about the food that I "can't" have you know?

I'm the opposite. Any other time when I am NOT on my period I crave chocolate and junk food. When I am on my period I never get hungry. I have to end up making myself eat SOMETHING because I know I need to eat. This week I have been on mine too and I have been eating the same thing every day because food is totally uninteresting to me. Give me a few days though and I'll have to chain up the cupboard again :rofl: It's so hard when OH keeps so much junk in the house. I'm jealous of his skinny butt.

:rofl: oh not me it's when I'm PMSing that I want all the crap, today it was chips, I really really wanted the salt :dohh: :rofl:

yeah my DH is pretty skinny too :rofl: Skinnier now than he was since I started WW though :rofl: Luckily he doesn't bring much crap into the house. I still make things for him cookies etc. that I won't eat so he's not completely deprived ;)

i think normally i would agree and say a little is fine but as im only in week 2 id really like to get to at least the weekend before i give into chocolate.

im struggling at work too as all my patients bring us in choc and biscuits which all the others eat in front of me but i have not and will not give in!

I had 22 out of my 23 points today, which probably wasn't very smart as I'm weighing in tomorrow morning :( The scales have been showing 0.7lbs off all week, so don't have high hopes. Especially because I had a huge dinner and salty snacks afterwards...ah well, we'll see in the morning.

I realised earlier that I have only 2 more months until the wedding I'm attending this summer, so really need to keep on track for the next 8 weeks. Doesn't help that me and my GF are off on holidays for one week together and then I'm off to America just the week before the wedding.

I had 22 out of my 23 points today, which probably wasn't very smart as I'm weighing in tomorrow morning :( The scales have been showing 0.7lbs off all week, so don't have high hopes. Especially because I had a huge dinner and salty snacks afterwards...ah well, we'll see in the morning.

I realised earlier that I have only 2 more months until the wedding I'm attending this summer, so really need to keep on track for the next 8 weeks. Doesn't help that me and my GF are off on holidays for one week together and then I'm off to America just the week before the wedding.

Yeah, but think about all the diet food we have here!

Hi Ladies havent been around for a while with being on holiday, and I have a little confession to make. I HAVE FALLEN OFF THE WAGON!!!!!!:wacko:,since coming back from my hols I have eaten everything under the sun and cant seem to stop. LOL Doesnt help that AF was due on sun and no sign yet but have all the symptoms and have done for nearly two weeks, wish it would either raise its ugly head or give me a BFP..

Sorry for rambling I also cancelled my ww online as couldnt afford it so gonna have to give it a bash myself.

Well done to everyone else who has lost weight xxx

:hugs: RM Good luck for tomorrow! You never know! :)

:hi: Welcome back Lesley! Good luck! You can do it if :hugs:

I'm going to be visiting my previous employers, so there will probably be quite a few restaurant trips and bbq happening that week ;-) But I'll just have to try and be good...and bring home a suitcase full of cereal and kraft puddings[since I'm down to the last one of the 6 'ald' sent me a couple of months ago :cry: ]

Any tips on what I should take back home to the UK with me? Think you're one of the only Weight Watcher from the U.S. in this thread

I'm going to be visiting my previous employers, so there will probably be quite a few restaurant trips and bbq happening that week ;-) But I'll just have to try and be good...and bring home a suitcase full of cereal and kraft puddings[since I'm down to the last one of the 6 'ald' sent me a couple of months ago :cry: ]

Any tips on what I should take back home to the UK with me? Think you're one of the only Weight Watcher from the U.S. in this thread

Hmmmm let me think of what can go without refrigerating... hmmm

Jello and pudding mix.
KRAFT free mayo (10 calories a tablespoon)
I can't believe it's not butter 0 calorie spray butter (they sell it refrigerated but i dont refrigerate it and it stays fine for weeks)
crystal light drink mix and hard candies.
KRAFT free salad dressings.
Almond Milk (some brands dont need to be refrigerated until opened and are sold not in the freezer section(I found one for 45 calories a cup in unsweetened chocolate and I just add splenda))
Splenda (if you don't have it)
Turkey Spam (80 calories a serving(I swear it's good but most people wont eat canned meat)))
Pringles Light (chips (you call them chrisps) for 60-70 calories a serving(they come in a tube so they are durable for travel))
Goldfish Crackers
Cookies (We have TONS of low calorie cookies, just go to the store and search the cookie isle)
Jack Links Buffalo Chicken Jerky (It's an acquired taste and some don't like ti so try it before you buy a ton)

If you had a way to keep things cold I would recommend Boca Burgers and WW ice cream and Cheesy Rice and Broccoli Steamers.

That's all I can think of for now. :shrug: MOST OF ALL I would recommend going to a super store like wal-mart and just taking a few hours to go down every isle and look at all the nutrition facts of things that look good. Look for words like "light" "Reduced fat" "Fat Free" "smart" "Weight Watchers" "Free" and "Diet". People are shocked at the low cal stuff I have found just because I take the time to look at everything. Some things are very low cal that don't even advertise it. If it looks good, give it a look!

Wohoo :) Thanks so much! I usually spend ours in Walmart/Target anyway ;-)

Well, as expected I only lost 0.5lbs :( [well 0.7 really but I only count half lbs] guess it's better than nothing and it's not just water as it's been showing on the scales every day since Monday
total for me is 38lbs now

Wohoo :) Thanks so much! I usually spend ours in Walmart/Target anyway ;-)

Well, as expected I only lost 0.5lbs :( [well 0.7 really but I only count half lbs] guess it's better than nothing and it's not just water as it's been showing on the scales every day since Monday
total for me is 38lbs now

Well done - thats fab- any loss s great keep your chin up - you are doing so well! Think of all the lovely treats you can bring back from USA - you will deffo get there in the end :) :thumbup:

I'm very excited to go shopping over there I have to admit ;-) Last time I was with my girlfriend and she got a bit bored while I was browsing the aisles
I definitely need to bring back some Crystal Light, I used to drink that stuff all the time when I lived there. And also golfish cracker for me and the kids :)

So far today I've had:
Porridge(4)
Grapes(2)
Falafel(4)
Houmous and Veg(2.5)
=12.5

:wave:
Had my 2nd weigh in tonight... lost 2.5lb! Was sooo pleased with that! :dance:

hope you're all well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts