The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Another good day for me....finally feel like i'm back on track!

Although, it's only 6.30pm and i don't have any points left - whoops! :dohh:

:yipee: For being back on track!

okay for me! Yesterday was at a birthday party and had to much cake and it made me :sick: in the middle of the night, not fun!!

:yipee: For being back on track!

okay for me! Yesterday was at a birthday party and had to much cake and it made me :sick: in the middle of the night, not fun!!

Oh Dear! I hope you feel better - I am just back from my MIL's. I had the cheesecake (4.5) I feel like I have binged although I know im within points ok. I also had Chicken with lime and chilli (4.5 according to the label) half a boiled potato (1 I think? Anyone know for sure?) Salad = 0, beetroot = 0 a very small amount of carrot, parnip and sweet potato in honey mustard (I have no idea but going on 3.5?)

I hope im within points ok - I had a 3 point sandwich for lunch and 3 point pancakes for breakfast so I guess Im ok but i feel so guilty :wacko:

RainbowZebra, 100g of potato are 1 Point so I'm sure you're fine counting 1

I managed to stay within points...had 5.5 Points left after lunch on the train(hence the 5 Point sandwich and 3 Point crisps)
had veggies in tomato sauce for 0.5 Points and rice for 3 Points
followed by a mini twister ice lolly for 1 Point
leaving me 1 Point for a bag of WW crisps ;-)

hmm the points in the UK are different than here though that does sound about right to me

and I do feel better thanks :)

Just tracking....

porridge(4.5)
dried fruit(1.5)
cripsp(1.5)
sandwich(4)
grapes(2)*not eaten these yet*
=13.5

added later:
apple(0.5)
quorn(1.5)
rice(3)
activia yog(1)
=19.5
I'm trying to figure out where to buy frozen yogurt...I've had some a couple of times while at the mall and really like it, less sweet than icecream too

hmm I'm not sure where you can get it there. It's sold here in all the grocery stores, alongside the ice cream

hmm I'm not sure where you can get it there. It's sold here in all the grocery stores, alongside the ice cream

They don't really sell it in the shops here...my local Tesco has 2 of the Ben&Jerry flavours, but at £4/$6 a pint I can't afford to treat myself too often ;-)

Just tracking:

B - Toast/low fat cheese spread - 2pts, Milk - 1pt
D - Fish, Chips & Peas from cafe - 18pts :)dohh:)
T - Prob nothing! :(

21/19 - guess i'd better claw some points back tomorrow/Wednesday!!

They don't really sell it in the shops here...my local Tesco has 2 of the Ben&Jerry flavours, but at £4/$6 a pint I can't afford to treat myself too often ;-)

hey, our leader said that if you put a muller light in the freezer in the am by the pm it is a gorgeous frozen yog and only 1.5 points for the whole tub - they are always on offer in tesco - i have yet to try it but - its worth a shot?

I know what you mean about the ben and Jerry's - I LOVE the strawberry cheesecake one but its so expensive and out of stock most of the time :(

hey, our leader said that if you put a muller light in the freezer in the am by the pm it is a gorgeous frozen yog and only 1.5 points for the whole tub - they are always on offer in tesco - i have yet to try it but - its worth a shot?

I've done that many times but it's not quite what I'm looking for...I had the Frozen Yog at 'Snog' and 'Pizza Express' and now want something more similar to that. Ha. I'm quite picky really :haha:

I only have the Activia Yogs in at the moment, so might try if that works for tomorrow night...

picky picky :lol:

that sucks that they don't sell them there :( I wouldn't want to pay that much for them either!

Again, sorry but just tracking so I don't forget ;-)

porridge w apple (4)
breadsticks(1)
sandwich(3.5)
houmous, carrots, cucumber(1.5)
watermelon(1)
=11

houmous, pitta, carrots, cucumbers(4.5)
quorn(1)
yogurt(1)
=17.5 total :) :)

Just tracking:

B - Toast/low fat spread/glass of milk - 3pts
D - WW Spag Bol - 5pts, Mini twister ice cream - 1pt
T - Chips, Turkey Rashers, Beans - 5pts

14/19

^^ Mini Twisters are fab aren't they? I bought them for the 2 year old I look after and we can both enjoy them, they're small enough for her but big enough for me for that ice cream craving :)

They are brill! Although, LO keeps screaching at me when i'm eating one so i have to give her a little lick every now and then :rofl:

https://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=99821&sc=11

saw this on the site and it looks pretty decent so thought I'd share :thumbup:

Oooh that looks nice! :D

Managed to save 5pts today which is a first....:happydance: :happydance: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g