The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

:hugs: Tiggertea, you can do it! just get back on this week and I'm sure you'll have a good loss!

WI for me tomorrow!

yup! I knew anyway - I was sooo bad. Didn't even try to pull it back after the cinema tbh. ooopsie! Been good today and plan to continue! :D

Good luck with the WI hun xx

thanks! I'm nervous just because I have no idea where I'm at. I've not stepped on the scales really at all this week :argh: so we'll see!

Good luck for next week, Tigger.

Good luck for WI Vickie!

Tracking for today:

B - Toast/Low fat spread - 2.5pts
D - WW Chips/Spaghetti - 5pts
T - Home-made Chicken Risotto - 10.5pts

18/20pts

Just tracking for the day:

Porridge w raisins(5)
Hummus+Pitta(4)
Fruit(2)
KFC Zinger Burger and a side salad(7.5)
2/3 of a small salted cinema popcorn(2.5)
=21, pretty good considering I travelled on the train, went to KFC and the cinema :)

that is good RM!! Especially for all you did!

1.5 off for me today :wohoo: :happydance:

Well done Vickie!

Just tracking:

B - 2 x toast/WW low fat spread - 2.5pts
D - WW Chicken Hotpot - 4.5pts
T - Chicken, Jacket Potato, Lettuce, sauce - 8.5pts
S - Yoghurt - 0.5pt, Glass of Milk - 1pt

17/17

yay well done vickie!!!

Q - is it possible to be getting slimmer but not loosing weight?? I have been going to the gym twice a week and im strarting to notice a different in tone. however the scales r staying the same - gong up even. could this be possible???

Yep, not only possible but very likely. Muscle weighs more than fat and so as you tone up at the gym, you'll slim, but weigh the same/more.

hi all well done on the losses this week!! xxx im reporting a 2lb weight loss this week so i reached my first half a stone sticker! now 8lb down in three weeks!

on the bad news front it appears my dh may have a very low sperm count and this may be our ttc problem so another sample for him and maybe in the long term iui or ivf so i have now increased my weight loss efforts to get into my healthy bmi area as at my current weight they wont touch me with a barge pole!

good luck this week ladies! xxx

Well done on the loss Annie! :happydance:

:hugs: Sorry to hear your bad news. :hugs:

thanks vickie were coming to terms with it now as we have no choice so im trying to take a positive outta it and think thirteen more bags of sugar to lose and they wont be asking me to lose weight further down the line and my weight wont hold things up for us!

this is the best motivation i could have asked for in the long run so i have to use it to my advantage! xx

:hugs: That's a positive way of looking at it (well as positive as it gets in this situation :hugs:)

dont get me wrong it's a sad time in our house right now but if we get knocked back now we might not get back up! it's time to brush out knees off and show that a positive attitude and determination will get us there eventually! all i have ever wanted to be is a mummy and wife and thats what i will be one day! xx

I'm sorry for your bad news annie *hugs*

I'm losing weight for the same reasons, hopefully next year I will be pregnant ;-)

anyway, I had a rubbish day....ate all the wrong foods and way too much of it. The GF and I attended the x-factor auditions tonight and couldn't have a sit down dinner and instead just snacked all evening :(

2 go ahead yogurt bars(2.5)
cereal(5)
juice(1.5)
bagel(6)
fruit(2.5)
cake(5)
subway turkey sandwich(5)
crisps(1)
cereal bars(2.5)

=31!!!!!!! even if I calculate the 2 I have leftover from yesterday I still went over by 6 today :(
I definitely have some catching up to do tomorrow and the rest of the week if I want to see any kind of loss this week.
so mad at myself really, I knew I would be making bad choices tonight so could have easily cut out the juice and peanut butter with my bagel...or just not eaten the cupcake!

hope today has gone better RM :hugs:

not much better really, we went out for lunch and I can only estimate the points for my sandwich

cereal(4)
sandwich(8??)
crisps(1.5)
quorn, rice, veg(5)
=18.5 so far

well I ended up eating my entire 23 points last night so still have to try and save those 10 Points from the weekend before weigh-in

Today so far I've had:
porridge w raisins (5)
apricots(1)
turkey sandwich(5)
salad(1)
grapes
=13

added later
curry(5)
yogurt(1.5)
=19.5

Users who are viewing this thread