The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I'm excited about tomorrow's weigh-in, seems like I may be hitting one of my 'mini goals' tomorrow so looking forward to it and it's a good incentive to be extra good today
:flower:

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow, RM!

It's my weigh in too but i'm not holding much hope, but then again, i didn't go to class last week i just got on my own scales at home and i do appear to have lost the 3lb i put on but when i go to her meeting it'll just look like i've stayed the same for the umpteen week! :( Wonder how i can get rid of another lb before proper weigh in tomorrow? :lol:

Just tracking as I've already had a lot of my points :(

breakfast(dried fruit and porridge)(7.5!!!!)
houmous, pitta and veg(4.5)
ww crisps(1.5)
=13.5

Good luck for tomorrow Squidge :)

I'm going to try and work out for an hour a day every day this week (because I have been slacking these past 2 weeks in the exercise department). Already did it yesterday and am going this afternoon to the pool with my friend. after that, only 5 days to go. Uggg does anyone hate exercise as much as I do? :rofl:

:rofl: There's a reason that I haven't started working out yet

Uggg does anyone hate exercise as much as I do? :rofl:

My tummy is super flubby thanks to losing 40lbs, it was never 'tight' to start with so there's a lot of toning needed...though I almost think why bother since I want to be pregnant within the next 12 months *ha*
I hate exercise!

Well I just had my dinner, so let's see...

2 tangerines(1) which I shouldn't have had as they gave me terrible indigestion
eggwhite sandwich(3.5)
crisps(1)
yogurt(1)
plus the 13.5 from earlier
=20 Points

well done on the losses!
I have WI tomorrow and def not holding out much hope. I got a points clicker last week you see, and although it is very handy, I haven't been physically writing everything down and watching the quality of the points if you know what i mean?! I've not went over 'cept for my pigginess at the weekend when we went to see Eclipse. But still.... not feeling too positive :(

I did it :happydance:
I lost 2lbs this week so have now lost a total of 40lbs, very pleased with myself, not much longer until I have reached a healthy BMI

Hooray!

Well done RM!

I lost 1lb officially at weigh in but 'cos i gained 3lb last week i've actually lost 4lb - if you get me?! :rofl:

Although, i've lost a total 6.5lb now - not good but heyho! Onwards and downwards :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->