The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Just tracking:

B - Toast/Spread - 2.5pts
D - WW Chicken Hotpot - 4.5pts
T - Chicken & Chips - 6.5pts
Glass of Milk - 1pt

= 14.5/15

good luck RM!!

I went over by one yesterday but I earned 9 activity points so I'm not to worried about it :D

I really need to plan my foods out better, tomorrow I have my choir end of year concert so I will be out from the afternoon on..I intend to eat:

porridge(3.5)
apple(0.5)
veg and couscous(3.5)
salad(0.5)
turkey sandwich(4.5)
apple(0.5)
grapes(1)
=14, leaving me with a few more to play with...now the only thing is to stick to this!

so far I'm doing okay...sneaky weigh-in showed 1.5lbs loss since last week, almost regret stepping on the scales as I was sure I was up because of last weekend and would have to eat below points all week....now I may as well eat my points i.y.s.w.I.m

just walking :lol:

oh and cleaning the house Sunday

I think cleaning the house TOTALLY counts as exercise. I should clean mine every other day but I only get around to it every 3 days. :dohh: Between two cats, a dog, a baby who is walking and climbing now and a husband my house can get demolished in a day.

:rofl: Ours does to

we do a big clean once a week and than the rest of the time it's just the general stuff (dishes/laundry/sweeping the main level/picking up toys etc.). I don't count the every day stuff but I definitely point the big clean :lol:

Hannah's a little tornado as well! And we have two cats who are shedding like mad right now! :rofl:

:rofl: Ours does to

we do a big clean once a week and than the rest of the time it's just the general stuff (dishes/laundry/sweeping the main level/picking up toys etc.). I don't count the every day stuff but I definitely point the big clean :lol:

Hannah's a little tornado as well! And we have two cats who are shedding like mad right now! :rofl:

I swear I sweep every other day and it still looks like a herd of fur balls migrating down the stairs every day. :rofl:

Hope everyone has had a good day/week!!!

not much here to report :) I'm way under my points today :wacko: not sure if I'll meet them now or not....

:wave: ready to come back and im 6lbs heavier :shock: oh well!

day 1 today and this time im sticking to it!

You can do it blah!!!

I somehow managed to lose 3lbs this week meaning I lost 5lbs in 2 weeks, I wasn't even losing this much when I first joined WW 10 months ago so obviously I'm very happy!
Total for me is 43lbs now :) [3st 1lbs]
I'm only 3lbs away from a weight goal the nurse at my doctors set me, so hopefully she'll be pleased when I see her Saturday.

If only I would start losing more weight around my middle and on my thighs instead of my boobs ;-)

Oh i'm sure she will be super pleased! I'm trying to get down to the weight we conceived amelie at. I'm not even overweight but I'm overweight for me IYKWIM so hopefully if I can get down to what i was when amelie was an eggy we might have more luck this time :shrug: Worth a go anyway :D

:yipee: Well done RM! That is amazing!!! :happydance: So close to your goal now :thumbup:

Welcome back Blah and Hannah :hugs:

Welcome back Blah & Hannah!

Well done RM!

I've had a really good week and only lost 0.5lb but i've finally got my first silver seven sticker :happydance: Only took 5 months :dohh:

wow rm well done u and well done squidge!!!

welcome back girls u can do it!!!

i have been good again this week i really hope it shows at weigh in on saturday im hoping i may get my 5 percent goal xxxx

good luck on reaching 5% Annie! :D

I was out all day but tried to be good, I had a chicken wrap instead of a hamburger for lunch and only ate half of it, might have stolen a cookie from Hannah though :rofl: I earned like 13 activity points from the walking so not to worried :D

:wave:
WI tonight and i maintained. I was happy enough since it's "holiday" week here (Hubby off work)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->