• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Don't be ashamed!
Letting people know your weight is a good sign I think! :)

Just so you don't feel like you've thrown it all out there, I started at 229.6, and I currently sit at 211.3..

Anyways, My breakfast is usually 3 or so points, unless I have a big breakfast which is rare... Usually I have a yogurt, a fruit, and then the little bit of milk in my coffee!

Lunch is usually 4-7 points. Very RARELY do I hit the 7 point mark. Usually I have a sandwich with Weight Watchers bread, with some chicken or turkey, a bit of mayo, some mustard, and lettuce.. That's 3 points, and then I usually either have garden veg soup that I make, or a cup-a-soup type thing.

I like having a big dinner, so I usually make sure I have enough points to indulge a little! :)

thanks for sharing :hugs: I'll be so excited when I get to the below 200 mark though I know that's a long long ways off :lol:

My breakfast is usually 3-4 points sometimes bigger if Stan wants to make something though that is rare these days

Lunch is between 5-7 I think, I try to eat salad or sandwiches! Though those can get boring :rofl: I've just been buying whole wheat bread because it was cheaper than the WW versions, how many points is it per slice?

Dinner is whatever I just try to portion control and of course skinny cow ice cream for dessert ;)

The Weight Watchers bread is 1 point for 2 slices, but they are significantly smaller than regular bread. But I was never a huge bread person to start! Now if I were skimping on rice, there'd be no way! hahah! But I like the WW bread! Dempster's also has a kind called "bodywise" and it's the same thing, good too!

Salad and sandwiches are easy for me.. I think that's why I like them so much! LOL. OH, and a new addiction is the Clover Leaf Flavoured Tuna. There's one that is Tomato and Onion, and it's smaller than a regular can of tuna, but it's so yummy! 2 points for the can, and I put it on 4 slices of melba toast, and it's 3 points as well! But you have to like tuna for that one! lol.

I really watch the flyers for things I really enjoy, like my tuna is on sale at Wal-Mart this week for 87cents instead of $1.17.. And I love Crispy Minis, and all the snack pack sizes are at Metro, this week, and I have coupons too! LOL. We also have a Costco membership here at the house, so it sometimes makes life easier as well!

But I agree about the boring part. That's my biggest problem on a diet, is if I get bored I give up, I end up having more cravings when I feel deprived.
I try and switch it up as best as I can!

Oh gosh, Cristie has snack packs, and one is chocolate covered pretzels.. next time I see them on sale I'll tell you. and you HAVE to buy them! They are AMAZING! 2 pts for the bag, and it's just enough salt and chocolate to satisfy cravings! They're sooo good. Now that I talked about them I want them! LOL

Not a fan of tuna or onions here :lol: I'm picky you might say :rofl:

Is Costco worth the membership? Stan's talked about getting one but I didn't think it was worth it just for the three of us :shrug:

I agree completely on the deprived feeling. luckily I do change it up some for lunches, like today I had spaghetti, just a smaller portion, was towards the higher point range for my lunch but made a nice break from sandwiches!

I'm not sure which bread we've been getting, it's good though and doesn't taste like whole wheat to me which I like :lol: but it is one point per slice so when I have a sandwich that's already two points right there!

I've had the Oreo and chocolate chip cookie snack packs from there! Seen the commercials for the pretzels but not bought yet

Wish I could shop all the sales around but we really only do a major shop once a month! :D

Costco really depends.. Grady loves Apple Sauce, and they have a 4pk for $4.49 and we usually pay a minimum of $2 for one jar.
Steve really loves granola bars, so that's worth it..
Things like diapers - not so much, cause you can always find them on sale somewhere..

But there are lots of things that are great. Carol bought a big thing of Brown Minute Rice last time, and it was like $1 more than we pay at No Frills, but for twice the size! You just really have to know your prices there, cause it may seem like a deal, but for the types of things that go on sale a lot, it's not worth it.. For only 3 people though, I duno if I'd bother.

Anyways, I'm off for the night, if I don't get on here tomorrow, good luck Sunday morning with your weigh in Vickie!

And to everyone else that has weigh ins before I'm back!

Heya!!

Hows everyone doing??

Not doing too bad this week, but all the buffet food at holly's party yesterday prob wasn't that good for points. Gotta save loads of point today cos im off out again tonight with OH, so need some for alcohol!! Hmm i think im starting to sound like a bit of an alcy!!!

Its strange that WW is different in Canada? US than it is in UK?? Hmmm

Thanx girls x

Cheese - yes your right i just checked, it is 16. The leader told me 2 do fast start (18points) but i told her im on 18 allready so she said drop 3 points :dohh:
I will give it a go and see how much i lose (or dont lose)

Im going 2 hav 2 get my wedding and engagement rings altered cos they r loads 2 big now, i just spent ages looking 4 it in a ball pool, luckily i found it in the end

GL Vickie 4 WI tomorrow and everyone else x

thanks pinky!!

We are doing good here, Hannah's cranky though so I'll probably be bad and have take away for dinner :rofl:

Josh has a chest infection so I've had about 3 hours sleep average the last couple of nights - not good for diets but I've stuck within my points but just used them for bad things =S

Awww Panda I didn't notice Hollys already 1! I tried to PM you about that wedding fayre - its next week but your inbox is full x

aww Kim! :( Poor Josh, hope he feels better soon :hugs:

vickie did not know you started WW !!! good luck ladies :)...

thanks miel! I've been doing it for four weeks tomorrow :D

Mmm! What'd ya get Vickie? We went a few times in January cause we had coupons for Buy 1, Get 1 free for the Quarter Chicken Dinners!
Depending on what you get for the side they're not too bad! I LOVE the chalet sauce, and was so surprised that it was only 1point for the whole dish!

I had mashed potatoes as my side, I love mashed potatoes though :rofl: when I worked up the dinner on my online thing it wasn't to bad though.

Nope! I usually use... 9 points I think! Cause I opt for salad usually! But considering how much you get, it's goood! :)

We had tacos tonight with ground turkey.. and instead of using tortillas, carol and I used iceburg lettuce leaves! it was really nice!! Only 3 points for 2!

that sounds good! :) we have some ground chicken that we'll be using next week, one night for burgers, maybe we'll do tacos the second night!

I couldn't find the points for Swiss chalet so I used the generic ones

chicken breast was 5
mashed potatoes 3
dinner roll 3
gravy .5
and the whipped butter 1

The roll is 2 points. The chicken is 6 points if you had the skin. Not sure of the potatoes or gravy, or butter!
They have all the nutritional info on the website, and then use your calculator to figure it out! That's what I did! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->