• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Yeah i have..havent went over but i have saved 1-2 points a day. That ok?

Yeah I think that's fine :) I usually have a few leftover points

Just dreading as its my first weighin since i joined last week.

:hugs: I know how you feel, I was so worried I wouldn't lose weight and would fail but I've lost consistently and you will to as long as you stick to the plan and don't go over (much) on your points :hugs:

You ladies talk too much!
I can't keep up!! LOL!

Anyways, I had a bad weigh in yesterday... my MIL and FIL went to Cuba, and I was jealous of her getting slushy drinks all week, and I had pizza, and greek, and indulged a little too much! Up 1.2 pounds! :( Things like this honestly make me question how I'll ever survive because indulging the slightest makes me gain weight! BAH!

Well done this week PB!!! That's an AWESOME number!! :happydance:

sorry to everyone else, I didn't back track far enough to see everyone else's results, but congrats to everyone!!

Welcome Angel! :hi:

:hugs: Natalie you're doing well, this past week won't hurt you to much! Keep in mind how much you've already lost, you're doing great! And try not to get down about this little sleep :hugs:

sleep?? got something on your mind vickie?? :rofl:

slip up I meant :rofl:

and yeah 25 mins from nap time :wohoo: :rofl:

Hahahah!

So does anyone have any new recipes, or tips this week??

Have you tried the spaghetti squash vickie??

OH! And I made the cake with pop! We made Lemon Cake, with a can of Diet 7UP! IT was sooooo yummy! Cook the same as on the package, just add a can of pop, none of the other ingredients they want! Super moist and everything! I think we're going to make them like that permanently! Andrew even took some of the cupcakes to CTV and they loved them and had no idea!!

And if you make 24 cupcakes from the box, it's 2pts per cupcake. (that's without icing) and I've read to use coolwhip, or fat free pudding as a topping to them! So whatever the points for those are! I personally love cupcakes icing free!

no we are on a tight budget right now so it was only the essentials from the grocery store last time we went. Will pick some up after payday though :)

have you tried the shells stuffed cheese recipe? it's super simple and super good, one of my favorite WW recipes. We also liked the au gratin potatoes :thumbup: Oh and pesto grilled tomatoes, those are good!

No I haven't.. I forget where I put the link! :rofl:

Wait... I never got the recipe for the shells, just the butternut squash fries!! which I think we might try this week!

^:rofl: :rofl:

it's easy

25 cooked large shells
1 cup fat free ricotta cheese
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
oregano and salt to taste
pasta sauce of choice (we've been using Healthy choice)

cook the shells, drain and cool. Combine the ricotta, cottage cheese, and spices. Stuff shells with cheese mixture. Pour part of pasta sauce onto bottom of baking pa (I use a 9X12 pan), enough to cover. place shells in, cover with remaining sauce. Cover and bake at 375 for 20 minutes though I find that they are warm but not hot that way so you might want to increase the cooking time :)

the squash fries were good but I think we needed to cook ours longer. They tasted like fries though! oh and I preferred them with just salt and pepper rather than the chili powder it called for

^:rofl: :rofl:

it's easy

25 cooked large shells
1 cup fat free ricotta cheese
1 cup fat free cottage cheese
oregano and salt to taste
pasta sauce of choice (we've been using Healthy choice)

cook the shells, drain and cool. Combine the ricotta, cottage cheese, and spices. Stuff shells with cheese mixture. Pour part of pasta sauce onto bottom of baking pa (I use a 9X12 pan), enough to cover. place shells in, cover with remaining sauce. Cover and bake at 375 for 20 minutes though I find that they are warm but not hot that way so you might want to increase the cooking time :)

Oh so it's like manicotti, just a LOT simpler!? LOL

https://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/index.aspx?recipeid=50638

here's the link to it :thumbup:

Cool! Maybe we'll see about doing that for dinner one night this week.. problem is everyone here are meat eaters! lol..

Thanks!
I don't get to see as many recipes without a membership!!

so is Stan but he really likes this recipe. Plus it is so super simple to make. For the three of us it makes enough for two meals, and is pretty good left over :)

are you going to meetings or just going it on your own?

doing it on my own. My mom is at the meetings (crazy woman! she's like a size 6 and somehow thinks she's fat?! god! Lol) So I photocopied all her books, and Carol did it about 2 years ago so she still has a lot of materials including a points calculator, and some of the books, including the complete companion that has like all foods, with all the seperate brands and what not too! so we're just doing it on our own, cheaper that way!

that's a good way to do it! I am thinking about getting one of the books whenever I get to the bookstore :rofl: I like the online thing because of all the recipes and it's so easy to calculate the points, but it is expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->