• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

But if you don't have everything like I have, then it makes sense.
Just to me it doesn't make sense paying for a membership when I've got it all in paper form, but some of the recipes would make it worth it! lol.

I just saw a pizza night topping ideas! Boy the Shrimp Nacho Pizza sounds soooo goooood!!!

https://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=49401&sc=3022

mmm I need to look at the pizza recipes! We used to make it a lot but I don't think it was very healthy :rofl:

the fajita pizza and bbq chicken pizza look tasty :munch:

We get pizza a lot here.. Andrew's dad loves it Friday nights. And we get thin crust, with veggie toppings, and it's 4pts per slice, which isn't bad. We usually have 2 slices each, and then salad so we feel full!
But I like the idea of doing my own so we can all pick exactly what we want on them!

we had pizza for my b-day :lol: but that's been about it. We've not ordered in much at all since starting WW which I guess is good because it does save money :rofl:

:wave:
How is everyone doing?
I weighed in today and STS :dohh: The leader told me 2 drop 3 points to speed things up so only on 15 a day now, think that seems a bit low. does anyone know what the least points u can hav in a day is? (think its 14 but not sure)

I went well and truly over my points today...tomorrow is another day. I'll try and save a few points every day but whatever happens this week happens :)

How is everyone doing?
I weighed in today and STS :dohh: The leader told me 2 drop 3 points to speed things up so only on 15 a day now, think that seems a bit low. does anyone know what the least points u can hav in a day is? (think its 14 but not sure)

I'm not sure since our points systems are so different, hope one of the others can help you though :hugs:

I went well and truly over my points today...tomorrow is another day. I'll try and save a few points every day but whatever happens this week happens :)

:hugs: I've done that once or twice myself and only been doing this for three almost four weeks now :hugs:

How is everyone doing?

16 is the min accorded to my book

so why would she put you on 15 than? :shock: that doesn't sound right to me

ya it says it on page 8 of food in full for anyone who has the file

Here in the US/Canada I believe it's 18...

yeah our points systems are different it seems though.

I know my points went down last week but that was because I turned 30 and because I'd lost 10 pounds, here it goes down I think a point every 10 pounds you lose? that's what Suz told me at least ;)

Yep every 10 pounds is a different point.. BUT... if you start at say, 211, that's a certain point, then when you hit 209 you drop a point because we count by starting with the first 2 numbers of the weight, so I don't think from the start it's necessarily 10 pounds before you lose a point.

ahh that makes sense, well maybe that's why my points went down by two instead of one :rofl: it's not because I'm old after all :haha:

hahaha.

So, tonight we had pizza.. a McCain Multigrain Thin Crust... Marinated Chicken and Tomato I believe... It was soo yummy! They're $$ but I got it on sale for 50% off at Metro for $3.47 I think... Definitely a yummy one!

Went looking while grocery shopping for some pitas to make that shrimp pizza on for some lunches, and pitas are like 2-4 points for a whole LITTLE one!!! BAH! :( Guess it's english muffin pizzas for me! Lol.

what about naan bread? that was mentioned in one of the recipes to

I'm glad you understood, cause re-reading my post about the 10 pounds just confused me... and I knew what I meant!! :rofl:

Naan was the same thing! :( Too many points for what I'm willing to spend on a lunch atleast..

I read it twice but I did get it :lol: and I think that's why I lost two points because I went down 11 pounds but went from 250 :blush: to 239 can't believe I just admitted my weight :rofl:

how many points do you usually spend on lunch? (just curious) my lowest is breakfast and than highest by far is always dinner

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->