• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Wow 4lbs is great :happydance:
I got told off for losing to fast at first aswell. Im lucky if i get 1lba week off now.

Well, second day of trying to stick to 15points and i have failed miserably :rofl:

I hope it is Nat! I've actually never had goats cheese :rofl: so it should be interesting. We are cutting out the white wine, I'm just not a fan and going to use more chicken stock in it's place :)

thanks pinky! I have a lot to lose and I've never eaten this healthy before so I'm not surprised I've lost quickly right now though I know that this will taper off and that's fine :)

15 points still seems so low to me!

15 points is brutal! i should be using 27 I think, but I've been using 25 and sticking with it because I found the 28 too much, and since 28 I've been using 25.

I don't think I've ever had goat's cheese either..

I think the points in the UK are different so I'm not sure how many points it'd be for us? still 15 points I couldn't do it :rofl: I'm on 29 and usually use 26 or so depending on the day

So, we just measured ourselves.. IN the last month I'm down 5.75inches... MIL is down like 14 though! BAH! And with like no exercise either!

Gotta catch up! LOL

well done! I keep meaning to measure but never seem to remember :lol:

I'm sure you'll catch up to her soon ;)

Okay I am not a fan of that chicken recipe :sick: the outside was okay and actually quite good but I didn't like the goat cheese and sundried tomato stuffing :sick: :rofl:

that's no good! glad you told me though because I told Carol and she thought it sounded good! LOL

Stan loved it! but Hannah and I didn't :rofl:

sundried tomatoes are different though... as for goat cheese, i duno... LOL.

I'm looking for some nice 1-2 point recipes for muffins.. we all like them! lol.

I think it was the tomatoes that I didn't like :rofl: of course it was all mixed together so who knows

Have you had them before? I know I've been told they're a very different taste.. So that could be it!

no I'd never had them before. :rofl: so I do think it was them. :sick: not eager to ever try them again either :haha:

Wow 4lbs is great :happydance:
I got told off for losing to fast at first aswell. Im lucky if i get 1lba week off now.

Well, second day of trying to stick to 15points and i have failed miserably :rofl:

Is all you get 15 points? Or are you cutting your points? You have lost so much weight that I'm sure you already know this but, if you are cutting your points, it might actually slow things down.

I got down to 600-800 calories a day for a while and I wasn't losing anything. Only when I brought it back up to around 1100-1500 did the weight feel like it was starting to move off again.

Ugh, I tried doing a certain workout on the treadmill today, and I nearly died. Only got like 10 minutes in! Frig I'm outta shape!
It had the warm up at 3mph! That's like a power walk as a warm up? Eep!

Had a really yummy 3pt breakfast though! Had an egg, an egg white, some chopped peppers and onions, and about 1/2oz of low fat cheese... yuummmmy omelette!

that omlette does sound good!

I've been very slack on doing any kind of working out :blush:

Ok so i am starting WW as of today! Have done it before and it was fantastic although this time i have more to lose so i am abit more worried!

Got until August to get to my goal weight which is 9st- 9st7lb really hope i can get there by then! doesnt seem too long away.

Sooo... anyone on WW what are you planning for dinner?

Me and OH are having Stuffed portabello mushrooms with roasted vegetables. yummy!!

:hi: Welcome loopi!

We are having a roast chicken for dinner stuffed with rosemary (we cook it with the skin on so it retains some of the moisture but take it off before we eat). not sure what we're having with it yet, it's not quite lunchtime here so I have a while to decide ;)

Hi i can i join you all i start this tomorrow ...today i have got the pedometer and starter pack which had a tracker , tape measure ,calculator,eating out book and a shopping book , also got 2 packs of the milk chocolate toffee bars as they are lush ...I am allowed 23 points aday ..hoping to stick to 21 ..Good luck all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->