• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

ahh see I didn't think about that :rofl: so my points are still okay because the roll is one point less and the chicken one more so they cancel each other out! will definitely keep in mind for next time though!

for potatoes I just measured the amount and entered that, and the gravy as well!

Just watch the potatoes, cause you duno what they put in it at the restaurant..

we worked it out on their website and than my calculator and I was only .5 points off! :)

;) As soon as I told Stan about how you checked he was right on the website to check :rofl:

thanks though! I'd never thought about checking the restaurant website :dohh: rookie mistake ;)

haha!
Thats the good thing these days, everyone has the stuff posted! So if you're going out to dinner, or ordering in, most places that have a website have the info listed so you can kinda plan ahead!
You should poke around and see some of the points. We used to eat at Casey's a lot, I nearly died.. The last time we went out for dinner, we ate over 3300 calories between the 2 of us!
I found out a large McDonalds Milkshake is 26 points I think!

:rofl: we just worked out Stan's dinner and his was 18 points :haha:

will definitely keep that in mind, we're going out next weekend with some friends to Red Lobster so I definitely need to plan ahead!

McDonald's stuff is really high! I was looking at the double cheeseburger, what I normally get from there and it was like 12 points!

Yeah, the best thing at Mcdonalds is a hamburger happy meal! LOL

:rofl: is it? not sure I like that, oh well I guess it's not a bad thing to cut out McDonald's from my diet :rofl:

Well they say the plain jane burgers there are the best, most of the salads get up there in points once the dressings are added!

:wohoo: four pounds for me!!

I can definitely see why plain burgers are the best, once you start adding the condiments, cheese etc.

okay I got in trouble :rofl: the thing told me I'm losing to fast :dohh: which yeah I'm probably losing faster than a lot but I also cut out dr. pepper which I think was a huge caloric intake for me. I am eating and eating lots

Well done Vickie!! That's awesome!!! :)

And it always comes off faster the first little bit, once your body is adjusting to the diet thing, it'll slow down to 1-2 a week, which is normal! That's why they say every once in a while throw your body a curve ball to trick it!

^that's what I was thinking but boy did the online thing lecture me :rofl:

Yeah, they do at meetings too! Even though EVERYONE knows that the first few weeks it usually comes off a lot faster... But they have to say something because the healthy amount to lose in the week is the 1-2..

Stan told me they were covering their asses :haha: :rofl:

LOL..

Whats for dinner tonight?? We're having a roast, potatoes, broccoflower, other veg, and salad! Heavy dinner, which means I really gotta watch myself throughout the day today!

Oh, and I read about the jeans! That's gotta be an even better feeling than just the numbers on the scale!!! I can fit into pants that I haven't had on since pre-Grady now.. Like really pre grady! LOL. But I have a major muffin top in them! hahahaha!

roast was really bad for points when we had it last week and I didn't find it as filling!!

We're having this I think https://www.weightwatchers.ca/util/prt/recipe.aspx?Type=1&RecipeID=50388

not sure what side yet? :shrug: and probably some bok choy as we have some in our fridge that needs to be eaten

and the jeans feel great! Though still tighter than the ones I've been wearing. I can't wait until I have to go buy new ones! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->