The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done cheeseface! I have just weighed in after my few rubbish weeks and have lost 3.5lb this week which so makes up for it! So I have achieved my inital goal of 16 lb before the 3rd September ( my friends wedding) and I'm just into the 12's havent seen that number for a while!! Nearly halfway to my ivf weight! Getting a baby is such a good motivator but it's a shame they pressure you into losing weight like that! X

well done Annie!!! :yipee: And congrats on being halfway there :hugs:

2 pounds off for me this week :)

well done everyone!

as for me after 1 week away.... O.M.G. My scales ran away at the sight of me... I'm yet to weigh...

fish tastes so good at the seaside..... it's a shame i can't resist it battered with chips :blush:

Hi girls, u are all doing so well. Sorry i havent been on for ages, but i was around when this thread started about 7 months ago and then i weighed 11 stone 5bls i now weight 8 1/2 stone so ww definatly works, i have been working out hard to, but i'm slowly starting to feel like myself again :wohoo:

Ur all doing so well.

XXX

well done Daisy! :yipee:

Good luck with WI Tigger!! :hugs:

I was sooooooooooo bad this weekend, I even went into my activity points which has never happened before :dohh: gotta be good the rest of the week that's for sure and pray I manage to lose!

I'm back from my vacation and gained soooo much it's not funny. I have a wedding to go to and a dress to fit into this Sunday :(

well done Dom! :happydance:

:hugs: RM

welcome back! Sorry to hear you gained on vacation :hugs:

well done Holl!!!

I weighed myself yesterday morning and seem to have lost what I gained over the weekend so I'm happy with that! Will see what the weekend brings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->