The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

i have been so naughty today had a kfc. tut tut.

I'm always bad on my weigh in days :rofl: last weekend I was awful, ate at Chili's twice :dohh:

is it possible to do ww without going to meetings or do it online?

there's a member named cooney who is doing it without having joined. Not sure what websites she uses though....might be worth shooting her a PM :flower:

from your ticker it looks as though you've done a great job as well! :thumbup: pretty close to your goal now! Must be exciting :D

from your ticker it looks as though you've done a great job as well! :thumbup: pretty close to your goal now! Must be exciting :D

Sadly im not anywhere close. My ticker is wrong, i cant click on it to update it i dont know why, should be 61. It is exciting knowing im getting ther :D

Hows my favourite watchers of the weight doing??

Well done all! !

Another 2lbs for me this week! Woohoo! holiday very very soon so i think this is as good as its going to get.

Bikini shopping for me tomorrow if i'm brave enough... fingers crossed i dont look too awful!!

mummytoamberx - it works out cheaper in the long run to do it online. £30 for three months whereas going to meetings works out over £70 for the same period. :hugs:

:happydance: well done on the loss and good luck bikini shopping Panda! :D

:hugs: MTA 61 pounds is AMAZING!!!! Even if you still have a ways to go :)

I consider my weigh in days my cheat days and kinda eat whatever I want :D

I do drink a lot of water, but I generally only drink water these days....

im going to try and drink more water i think, my losses are getting less and less every week. im also having my main meal at lunch time see if that makes a difference x

:wave: Hi Ladies!

Haven't been here in ages! Sorta still following WW, sorta still not. :haha: I think I'm up 1.5lbs, but I'm still hovering around my 148 so I'm okay with that atm.

Well done on losses! You all are doing amazing!!!! :hugs:

im going to try and drink more water i think, my losses are getting less and less every week. im also having my main meal at lunch time see if that makes a difference x

I've found as I've gotten further into it my losses have tapered off.....generally I get anywhere from .5-2 pounds loss now

I was the same! I was losing quite a bit each week, then it tapered off to 1lb a week, then .5lb a week. Was disheartening! But so many people have said that the closer you get to your goal, the slower the weight comes off.

:hugs:

I weigh in tomorrow. I'm excited. And worried. Even though I have been good that huge weight jump I had in the beginning of the month really scared me even though it went away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->