The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

no i dont have a converter at all i dont think il bother counting them at all..

i weighed myself today and i stayed the same.:thumbup:

Just tracking:

B - Cornflakes/Milk - 2.5pts
D - Chicken & Dumplings 4.5pts, WW yoghurt & chocolate cookies - 2pts
S - Quavers - 1.5pts
T - Chicken 4pts, Potatoes, 2pts, Oil 1pt, tomato & garlic sauce - 1.5pts

19/19

:hi: Afternoon all!

I don't know how to calculate the activity points either, my online tracker does it for me :blush:

oye what a day we ended up out much later than anticipated so I had Burger King for lunch :argh: but we're doing spaghetti with spaghetti squash for dinner so I should just come in right around my points

vicky
rob is mad into butternut squash chips now thanks to you.
we are a butternut squash family we have them all the time!

what did you have in burger king?

2.5 off for me this week and now at 62 pounds lost :yipee: :wohoo:

well done on STS cheeseface!

:rofl: That's funny about the butternut squash fries, I've not actually had them since I tried them that one day :rofl:

I had a cheeseburger (I'd usually have a double but to save points :lol:) and half of either a medium or a small fry (which was crazy high in points!)

I did loads of walking though and managed to only go .5 points over because dinner was so low

well done vicky thats fantastic!:happydance:
your doing brill!!

ya rob is like the spokesman for butternut squash
he got his dad to try them,our friends my nan...:blush:

Just shecking in with all my ww ladies!! Congrats ur all doing so so well.

Update on me. still losing weight, but not been to a meeting in 12 weeks. :blush: Lost 6lbs tho by running round like a blue assed fly!!

3 weeks till holiday so the bikini countdown is officially on!!! 50 sit ups a day and loads and loads of green tea. eek!!!

well done Panda! :yipee:

I had a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad cheat day :rofl: we went out for dinner and I was bad :rofl: and will continue to be bad when I eat the cupcakes we bought yesterday :haha:

but I did earn 14 activity points at the zoo so that helps

im being bold and having a few beers oh well:winkwink:
i did an hour of bootcamp this morning so its ok:haha:

Tracking for today so far...

carrot sticks and humous 2.5 points
miller light yoghurt 1.5 points
2/3rds of a choc bar 2 points
orange juice 1point
3 mugs of green tea. 0

so far 7 out 20. need a huge dinner and ill b fine. ooo plus activity points for excersise.

4lbs lost for me this week, yay! Getting slightly disheartened though by the fact that no one has noticed any difference, I know I'm doing this for me but it would still be nice for at least one person to notice.

Well done on the loss dom :yipee:

:hugs: It took a good 30/35 pounds before anyone commented to me--but I think some of that is people don't want to be rude you know?

yay dom :happydance:

ya i think people just dont want to be rude and when its alot more obvious they will probably say it then:thumbup:

can i ask ask you girls a question? are u heavier when af is due???
i was due on the weekend and so far this week have lost half a pound lol and weigh in tomorrow, ive been really good so cant understand it.

thank you x

yep Holl I find that I tend to lose less the week AF is due

same hol, i hardly lose when af is due and i also just bloat!! YUK!!!

I've got to this evening and ive had, 2 slices of toast, 1 bite of hamburger, 2 licks of ice cream and a chicken nugget. ....Holly has been eating my food all day!!! Grrr!!!

Need to do my sit ups tonight as well!! not long til holiday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->