The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I was the same! I was losing quite a bit each week, then it tapered off to 1lb a week, then .5lb a week. Was disheartening! But so many people have said that the closer you get to your goal, the slower the weight comes off.

:hugs:

ive heard that to. i think it will be way harder to do if i am only losing half a pound a week. will take forever to get to goal.

will you lose faster if you keep a couple of points everyday? or will your body save fat?

If you save points every day then you will slow your matabolism down and it'll be even harder to get it off, I think the last 10 pounds are the hardest from what I've read on the weight watchers boards.

Good luck tomorrow Cooney! My WI is tomorrow as well and we'll see what the scales say. It seems I've lost what I gained over the weekend but whether I lose any more or more than .5 pounds remains to be seen :lol:

For the US/Canada system I know that it's important for you to eat all of your points in a day. Remember that even if you only have a .5 loss this week you could have a 2 pound loss next week, you just never know! Also I find that as I get closer to losing a point (we lose a point every 10 pounds) my weight loss seems to slow down, than when I lose that point and adjust my eating I seem to get back to the 2 pound losses :D

Hi all weigh in tommorow I'm scared as I'm sure my 3.5 lb loss last week was a false loss and that adding in my period this week I'm in for a gain! I hope I at least stay the same!

Well done on the losses all and goodluck to all who weight tomorrow too! X

oh yeah that could be it then i am 3 pound away from dropping a point. wish there was an over night fix, like i could wake up tomorrow and be a size 10 ha ha. x

good luck with your WI Annie!

2 pounds off for me :shock: Noooooooooo idea how that happened except that maybe I earned enough activity points to offset my badness. :witch: Also showed a few days early so I figured I'd gain just because of water weight!

Weighed in Today. Down to 163. That makes 100 lbs lost since I started dieting and 107 since the day after I had Cora. :happydance: So 8 lbs lost this month.

I lost 1.5 lb this week well pleased with that considering I had af this week!

Well done on ur losses this week girls!

Hiya... I am debating getting up and going to the WW group at the end of my road in the morning and then going shopping straight afterwards, bit scared as I am usually a slimming world girl! However I ovbiously can't stick to it!

Can anybody tell me before I join how I can work out how many points I can have per day? just so I canlook into what food to buy and get an idea of meal plans.

Also, my boyfriend shall be joining me and is vegetarian is there much vegy microwave meals about? also is quorn high in points? we eat ALOT of quorn!

thanks in advance if anybody can help!

edit: have found how many points I'm allowed, 24 and he is allowed 33. No faiiir haha

the points work differently here so I'm afraid I'm no help with your questions :(

Good luck if you decide to join though! :)

Stan gets 30 points a day, it's totally not fair :rofl: I started at 31 and am now at 24

Hey Vickie, I have lost 107 lbs not 108. Although I like the bigger number it isn't accurate. :rofl:
I really appreciate you being so timely with your updates though. :thumbup:

finger musta slipped ;)

updated again with the correct weight :lol:

Hey girls, I haven't updated for a while. I started a new job, and seriously started slacking. Luckily I maintained and didn't gain anything. Right now I'm down 32lbs by WW scales (34 by mine lol). I've started back properly yesterday, Ready to get rid of 50 more lbs!

It sounds like everyone is doing really well, good job ladies! Keep it up! :D

:hi: Welcome back! & congrats on the new job!

Do you want me to update your weight as the 32 or 34? :lol:

Hello,

Do you mind if I join you? I haven't had a baby but I am needing to lose a few more pounds for IVF which is starting soon?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->