The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hiya... I am debating getting up and going to the WW group at the end of my road in the morning and then going shopping straight afterwards, bit scared as I am usually a slimming world girl! However I ovbiously can't stick to it!

Can anybody tell me before I join how I can work out how many points I can have per day? just so I canlook into what food to buy and get an idea of meal plans.

Also, my boyfriend shall be joining me and is vegetarian is there much vegy microwave meals about? also is quorn high in points? we eat ALOT of quorn!

thanks in advance if anybody can help!

edit: have found how many points I'm allowed, 24 and he is allowed 33. No faiiir haha

hey:wave:

qourn is really low, i usually have the sausages as they are only 1 point so alot less than normal ones i also had a peppered steak which was only about 3. i dont know about the veggy meals though i know they do a mash and also a macarroni cheese.

does anyone know how many points in an average sized jacket potato?

Hiya ladies.

I have joined up online, so hope dont mind me joining in.

Ive not decided if going start tomorrow or wait till thursday.

Thanks, looks like you have done really
well. Well done looks like I have some some hard work ahead x

the first week was by far the hardest for me! Once I got through that it's really not been to bad

:hugs: good luck!

Its 3 month plan so really hoping i'll be at my goal by then for this year.

Just login my food for tomorrow got 10points left :| lol

Anyone know if alot exercise means need eat more or not?

here we earn activity points and I think if you earn 4 (could be wrong on the # though) you are supposed to eat at least half of them :shrug:

I was having a hard time eating all my points a few times and drank orange juice to up them.

Thanks Vickie! :) Can you update it as 32lbs please? I go by theres for official numbers haha. You have done so well! Have you posted any before/after pics? I'd love to see! I think I need to take some pics of myself soon too...Still nervous tho.

not recently :rofl: I don't really have any good pics :blush: because I didn't do as advised and take monthly pics

here's a couple though (they aren't great but I think you can see the changes). First is from last October and the second is from last month :D

Attachments

• tn_DSC00116.JPG
    tn_DSC00116.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 20
  • tn_DSC04498.JPG
    tn_DSC04498.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 26
Vickie you look amazing! It is such a big difference! When I stop stalling you will be the one that comes to mind to help me keep going :hugs:

No weigh in for me this week as my meeting is normally a Monday and it was a bank holiday yesterday. My scales reckon I've lost 5lbs but I dont think I believe that. The only other meeting I can get to is on Thursday but dont think it's a good idea to get weighed on Thursday then Monday so might leave it for this week and see how I've done on Monday.

Well done to everyone on their losses!

Hi Everyone,

Firstly congratulations on all your success thus far :) I rejoined WW online last Monday as i want to lose about 28lbs. In June my baby girl fell asleep and i had a few complications that have led to me not being able to try to concieve till end if November. So i thought it would be a good time to loose weight and get my body nice and fit, ready to house another baby.
I weigh myself on Mondays at Boots and this week i lost 4lbs! Which i was very pleased with. Any advice and support is most welcome. Has anyone got any goid ideas/tips/recipes for desserts & sweets?

Thanks xx

So, the vacations are over, my 'sil's wedding is over and now I have really no excuse to jump back on the WW wagon. I weighed myself this morning and I'm up by 8lbs :(
But I did take almost 4 weeks off the diet so it was to be expected...

I'm having a good day so far:

ready brek(4)
babybel light(1)
roll with cheese triangles(3.5)
Yogurt(1.5)
=10

:hi: Welcome sparky and well done on your loss so far :yipee: I'll try to think of some recipes/tips later when Hannah's asleep :)

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

:hi: RM! welcome back :hugs: good luck getting back on the WW wagon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back