The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

i decide to just start today instead of thursday.

my day going fine
2 weetabix & bit of skimmed milk
2 belvita breakfast biscuits
2 small oranges
2 slices bread
sweet & sour chicken & rice

still to eat
ham & pineapple pizza, may have 2 more oranges

total i think is 16.5 or 17.

Mummytoamber you did well to only eat 2 of the biscuits once I open them I end up eating all 4!

Well I am doing ok on day 2 (which is normally the worst day)

B- milk 2
Porridge 1.5
Cereal bar 1.5

L- Philli and ham sandwich 5.5
Walkers baked 2.0

Have no idea what to have for tea as yet any ideas?

thanks! At least you didnt eat 2 packs haha. All 4 are intended for breakfast though can't feel gulity about it :)

MummytoAmber, you don't have to eat all of your activity points, in the book it says that the idea is to eat less than you earn, my leader said about half. But then it depends on how it effects your weight loss, I've got a really active job and I workout and I was losing an average of 4lbs a week which isn't good in the long run so i've been eating 2 points above my allowance most days to even it out a bit.

so far so good today, probably come in right on points. *fingers crossed* now that I have fewer points I do tend to go over by .5 to 1 point more often now. Good thing I generally earn at least a few activity points a day to even it out ;)

Morning Ladies,

Whats on your menu today? I was thinking about a wee prawn stir fry for tea, i made this the other day and it was very very nice. For lunch i have 0 point soup with chilli pitta crisps. I really want some chocolate today so may keep some points for this later. I'm so tired today, may just lounge around and watch a movie.

Have a nice day ladies xx

Hi Sparky,

Choc choc Mmmmm if you are being good and having 0 point soup you can afford a bar! The galaxy bubbles is really low in points well as low as choc can get hehe.

I am hoping that I am over the worst for the hunger pains I am on day 3 and not that hungry this morning which is good.

x

Hiya girls I got up and went to the Monday 10am group to be told it is cancelled. I ended up going out and having lots of naughty alchopops and a nandos so I am using that as my final supper :rofl:

Yesterday I was hungover but everything i ate was WW.

I ate,
2 pieces of toast
WW Beef Lasagne
WW Chicken Tikka Masala
WW Chocolate Mouse/WW Chocolate pudding & 5 WW caramel shortcakes :blush: guess its better than scoffing a packet of biscuits and loads of chocolate though.

I am going to just eat WW branded food until Monday as I have no books to know point value of normal foods. Then shall start group on Monday and hopefully be a little lighter on the scales than I would of been should i of weighed in this Monday!

So yeah, sorry for the long post but HI :wave: my names Amy-Lea, I have about 4 stone to lose. x

hey i lost 2 pound this week. so im at 19 now i think the first page is wrong xx

well done on your loss Holl! Updated the first page with the correct weight :)

I had silver dollar pancakes and turkey bacon for breakfast, not sure what I'll have for lunch, and we're having cheese stuffed shells for dinner :D

2 pieces of ww bread & a tin of ww spaghetti (2.5)
2 ww mini rolls (4)
ww chicken curry & rice (4.5) & piece of bread (.5)
ww chocolate pudding (2.5)
=14 points so far today but for tea I will just be eating a microwave meal.

Deffo wont be getting so much variety & quantity of sweet stuff as I can't help my self from picking every time I pass the kitchen. I'm not used to having chocolate in so the fact there is chocolate that is kinda good for you is ever so appealing!:dohh:

I'm guessing here:

roll with jam(4)
a piece of puff pastry with tomato/pesto/cheese(5?)
quinoa salad(5)
babybel cheese(1)
neuro-trim(0.5)
I swear I had something else today but I can't for the life of me remember what...but at 15.5 points for the day I still have some wiggle room for whatever I had after the salad for my lunch ;-)

Hi Ladies,

Well yesterday i just ate rubbish, although i stayed within my points. Think it was just one of those days, wasnt feeling too great and couldnt be arsed making any fresh foods. The chilli crisps with humous were amazing! I would highly recommend for a alternative to crisps for a dip. To make them you slice little triangles out of the pitta bread ( i used WW wholemeal at only 1.5 per pitta), i then split them in two so you have one thats thin and one thats fatter. Then i measure out a teaspoon of light olive oil (you can use spray for less points) and spread a little oil onto each triangle, sprinkle on some chilli flakes. Pop them into an oven at 180 for about 5 minutes. Viola you have your chilli crisps......enjoy. Today i think i'm going to have some Seabass with Aubergine Parmigiana & Salad for tea. Hope you ladies are ok today and talk soon xx

those sound good sparky! I bought some pita bread and still have yet to do anything with it :dohh: :rofl:

did a sneaky WI this morning and haven't lost but haven't gained this week. Will see what Saturday brings!

I have a awful water infection today, going to the doctors shortly, I have only ate a double chocolate pudding today (3 points)

Sparky they sound nice.

Amy-lea hope its better soon they are horrible.

Today been fine
2 weetabix + semi milk (I dont put much in as i like them dry haha)
2 small oranges
ww quiche
small white bun (no idea on points)
extra lean mince, pasta sauce, pasta & ww cheese

Total minus the bun as i havent put it in yet : 20

Weve been out most the day house hunting so ive barely drank as dont like fact i dont know where nearest loo is lol

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon Amy-Lea :hugs:

Good luck house hunting! :) I hated it :rofl:

So I managed to lose 3lbs in just the 2 days since I've been back on WW, Thursday was always my official weigh-in day so I wanted to keep it that way despite only being back on the wagon since Tuesday.
So I'm still up by 5lbs from my lowest weight 4 weeks ago. Hopefully I will quickly lose the extra and then work on getting to goal. We're off on the next cruise in 6 months and I really want to be thinner by then so I can buy a few nice clothes when I'm in Miami and Orlando ;-)

Anyway, tracking for the day
porridge(4.5)
babybel cheese(1)
bread with laughing cow triangles and a bit of quinoa salad(7)
almonds and a biteful of gnocchi(1.5)
pasta with quorn bolognaise(6)
jell-o pudding(2.5)
=22.5

well done on your loss so far RM! :) What's your total loss and I can update the first page?

It's 38.5lbs :( was 43.5 not that long ago...
yes please update the front page, I've updated my ticker too:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->