The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Thanks vickie!

Weve found the 'perfect!' home we cant believe the price tag! Its bit further out than we wanted to move but its like 30k cheaper than the new homes closer to where we live.

Well done rainbow mum no doubt the rest will come off as quickly.

So ive started properly, proper today. Scales away! :) Weigh in 30th sept

I maintained this week.
Took the "magic diary" home so really HAVE to be good 'else everyone will know next week! :rofl:

today has turned into a cheat day:

porridge(3)
granola bar(1)
neuro trim drink(0.5)
nando's wrap and spicy rice(13.5)
milkshake(5?)
rice and bolognaise(6)
pudding(2.5)
=32!!!!!
That's 10 over my points

Annoyingly I hadn't looked up the points for the restaurant before I left and thought I remembered that the wrap and burgers were the same points, apparently they're not :( The wrap is 4.5 more
If I had had the burger instead and skipped the milkshake I would have come in right on my points. Teaches me....

Hey everyone!

My name is Lou and I started weight watchers last week (had free membership :blush:) I've got about three and a half stone to lose after having my two gorgeous children!

I've started it a bit early...because of the free sign up! I lost 3lbs this week and hope to lose again next week (don't we all). Tonight has been my fat night with chinese and cider! I do have vodka and diet coke in the house but decided after 9 months of no drinking that I'll have what I want tonight!!!

I'm hoping to bring my points back in the week! My weigh in is Thursday, if you guys have any tips, I would very much appreciate them!

Lou x

:hi: Lou welcome!

As long as you stick with the plan you will lose weight :) I was really worried in the beginning that it wouldn't work but so far it has for me :D

I'm the biggest I've ever been!

My best friend lost 4 stone last time on it and has started again after having her daughter 6 months ago. I was hoping to leave it another week or two but think that now I've started I may as well commit!!! I've had 2 more ciders than I should have done, but think that tonight I deserve it and I know I can save the points in the week for it!!! (I hope)

I want to be fit and healthy, not just for me but for the little bundles of joy I want to run around and play with!!

Another friend of mine has lost more than 2 stone since starting it too - so it obviously works and I want to get back to eating well and training myself again rather than just dieting until I'm at my goal IYKWIM?

yep makes sense to me :D I totally view this as a lifestyle change because if I go back to how I was before I'm just going to pack it all back on

Did a picture update on my journal. Also bought a new pair of pants that are size 8 (size 10 UK) so it feels really good to get into the single digits (at least in my country lol)

cooney - size 10 is fabulous! totally jealous. i dont think i'll get in s10 as ive got alot wider since having both of my girls just seems impossible.

Yesterday 22 points
Ive got mega AF pains/cramping today, i feel soo sickly. God i wish had on/off button for them.

I can't wait for the single digits! :yipee: Well done cooney!

1 pound down for me this week :mrgreen:

Well done vickie

Does anyone know points for greggs tuno mayo sandwich?

Ive had that^ & 2 donuts. Been busy all day so far.

Did a picture update on my journal. Also bought a new pair of pants that are size 8 (size 10 UK) so it feels really good to get into the single digits (at least in my country lol)

That's great :) I'm still a UK 14(US 10/12)...would like to get into a 12 and maintain that until I (hopefully one day) get pregnant

Tracking for the day:
porridge(4)
quinoa bean salad(4)
frozen yogurt(2.5)
pasta with quorn bolognaise(5)
cashews(1)
1 marshmallow(0.5)
=17

Does anyone know points for greggs tuno mayo sandwich?.

I love this website, she's got points for every place you can imagine

https://ukladyluck.co.uk/

here are all the Greggs Points:

https://ukladyluck.co.uk/greggs-savouries/

hi laides just a few questions i am thinking of startin ww is it easy 2 do i am very fussy with foods i love pasta and carbs ano its not good can any onegive me any advice i want 2 lose 1 1/2 stone. thank uu

You can eat pasta and carbs on WW xdaniellexpx - you an eat whatever you like so long as you count the points!

I find WW really easy - and it gets easier as you go along too coz you start to learn the points things you eat regularly contain without having to go and check your book.

I have tried following WW in the past without joining a group, but have found this time is going better because i'm a member.

good luck!

Hi all im not on WW as pregnant at the moment but wondered how you calculate your point allowance when you are breastfeeding? Do you get extra points?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->