The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Just tracking for the day so I don't lose track of what I'm eating as I'm a bit bored today and could easily eat all day ;-)

2 slices of Wasa crisp bread[1.5]
cous cous salad[3.5]
pineapple[1.5]
mars planets[4]
=10.5

Spicy Cous Cous w chickepas and quorn(2.5)
babybel light[1]
muller light yogurt[1.5]
2 colin the caterpillar marshmallows[1]
=16.5 total :)
Still enough to reign in a few from last night and still have a snack later when I watch tv :) Popcorn is calling my name I think

Luckily I think I still have one more serving of my 2 point curry in the freezer, otherwise I'll have soup for my dinner later

hi laides just a few questions i am thinking of startin ww is it easy 2 do i am very fussy with foods i love pasta and carbs ano its not good can any onegive me any advice i want 2 lose 1 1/2 stone. thank uu

am goin 2 sign up online now here i go ladies hehe

As tiggertea said you can eat anything really, so long as you stay in your points. I actually eat pasta at least once a week, sometimes more now. Generally if possible I do use the whole wheat pasta because it is healthier for you and less points. One big thing I've learned is to stay within the portion size! Something I definitely was not doing before I joined!

Good luck :D

I love the program as well and feel that I've learned so much from it

Hi all im not on WW as pregnant at the moment but wondered how you calculate your point allowance when you are breastfeeding? Do you get extra points?

Thanks

:hi: You should be able to google Weight watchers points calculator and find out how to calculate your own points. They are different between here and the UK but I know here you get 10 extra points a day for breastfeeding

As tiggertea said you can eat anything really, so long as you stay in your points. I actually eat pasta at least once a week, sometimes more now. Generally if possible I do use the whole wheat pasta because it is healthier for you and less points. One big thing I've learned is to stay within the portion size! Something I definitely was not doing before I joined!

I agree, I also eat pasta about once a week, at first it's a bit sad when you weigh out 60g[3 Points] or 80g[4 Points] but you quickly get used to it, I must have easily had 6/7 points of just pasta before I started WW, that's not counting the sauce yet, now 3 or 4 points fill me up enough, especially with a sauce that has loads of veg in it.

Because I only cook for myself I still use quite a bit of convenience food like the Uncle Bens/Tilda rice pouches, they have roughly 3 Points for half the pouch.
Same with the Ainsley's Couc Cous packets, I use them to make cous cous salad with roasted veggies....half a pack = 3 Points[at least the ones I use]

Hi all I had my first gain this week of 1lb uh oh! I had been to a wedding on Friday and to be honest I think it was fluid retention! I have got back to it yesterday and stuck to my points and promised myself I would do 2 swims this week aswell so I got the first one in first thing this morning!! I hope to see a good result on the scales next Saturday before I attend another wedding! Im adament I'm going to keep to it after all ivf is the best motivation I could have!

Congratulations for any losses this week! Xx

:hugs: Annie sorry for your gain, good luck for next weeks WI!

I feel like I've eaten loads already but my points are still fairly low :)

blueberries and nectarine[1.5]
Porridge[3]
soup and a slice of dry bread[1.5]
couscous[2]
stewed apple with splenda[1]
=9

salmon, potatoes, broccoli[7.5]
ww chips[2]
oreos[5]
=23.5

4.5lbs off for me this week, but that's for 2 weeks as it was bank holiday last week. If i lose 1lb next week I'll have got to 10%!

I joined tonight. I hate it. :cry:

I'm looking through the book and it doesn't look like my kinda thing when it comes to daily food and not WW branded. Slimming World is so much easier.

I just paid a month in advance too :dohh:

Someone give me strength!!

Also I weighed in at 14st 11lb. 11lb's over what I thought I was!

So now when I loose a stone it wont even feel like an achievement as I am only just at where I would of been starting iykwim!

What do you not like about it hun? I find it really easy to do pointing?

:hugs: What don't you like about it?

I've never done SW so no idea what that's like

I hate that fruit is pointed. :shock: I actually can't get my head around that.
I love fruit and really enjoy it as my snack. It is free on SW. I just feel like i would prefer something more 'foody' than fruit as to not waste my points on a healthy snack iykwim.

I am used to being so free and not on a diet on SW but this seems so restricting. I am going to give it a try for a month like, can't see it lasting though, I don't know how people have a social life on this at all.

I hope reading this thread gives me a better insight though. It's even down to the website it is no where near as helpful I don't think.

Anyone else not like it and learn to love it?

remember you have loads of points though hun. I remember some days where i struggled to get anywhere above 15!

:hugs: i don't know what to suggest. to me WW isn't really restricting at all. I mean I had a hard time in the beginning getting used to it but once I got it down it's been pretty easy for me to stay on track.

Amy-Lea I started two weeks ago and think I kind of understand where you're coming from! I thought that my points would nowhere near 'feed' me IYKWIM but after a couple of days its been easy and sometimes I actually struggle to eat my daily points allowance!

As for going out - its not stopped me! I even had a chinese on Friday!! You can save points to go out. I think its about making simple changes really and with me its about portion sizes!

Good luck :hugs:! Try making the 0 point soup - my OH really boils it down so its nice and thick and spices it up with pepper and its gorgeous!!!!

Feeling really positive today! Made back my points from the weekend and went shopping and for the first time in YEARS didn't come away wanting to cry or feeling depressed! Not sure if lost and that yet but I've got more energy and feel like I 'look' like I've lost weight!

that's great BabyFrance!!

I definitely feel healthier since I started and have lots more energy!

i feel like am eating wayyyyy to much on ww & struggling to get to my 24 points a day.

Hey everyone. Can I join here?
I've just had my miscarriage confirmed last week. I'm absolutely gutted but I'd lost 2 n half stone before I got my bfp at weight watchers and I plan on going back next week.
I have a lot to look forward to. I'm getting married next July and know if I don't get my bum back to Ww I'll stuff my face to "fix" my feelings so I'm nipping it in the bud now.
My family think I shouldn't be thinking about my diet right now but I refuse to curl up in a ball and give in to my grief. May sound cold but it's just how I need to deal with it.
I haven't read this whole thread it's huuuuge!!

:hi: Welcome Embo :hugs: So sorry for your loss :hugs:

MummytoAmber there are some days I feel like that but it is important to eat all your points. Sometimes I drink a glass of OJ if I'm having a hard time getting them all in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->