The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I rarely eat WW branded foods Amy-Lea.

Fruit is pointed because of the naturally occurring sugars.

Slimming World made me ill. My doctor even recommended I leave. Her description was something along the lines of, all the fruit gave you a good "detox" yes, but eating huge amounts of other "free" foods like eggs, rice, and pasta wasn't good. you need a balance, including fat. SW encourages such low amounts of fat in your diet that, when you do eat it, your body rejects it and it either comes back up, or is rejected in other ways (i.e. toilet). (I had gone to her because I actually thought there was something wrong with me - I was running to the toilet at least 5 times a day, and I don't just mean to piddle! lol)
SW DOES work for people, but she reckoned in the long term, it wasn't a great option. She explained it better, and in more detail but basically, I took her word for it. I needed a plan to make me healthy and slimmer, not ill.

Stick with WW hun, it is very daunting at the beginning, but once you get your head round pointing snacks and everything you consume, it's a breeze!

You talking to me vickie?

I ate 22 yesterday.

Got 5.5 left for today once ive had tea.

sorry yep MummytoAmber, that's what happens when I'm trying to hold a conversation with the kid at the same time :blush: :rofl:

wi tonight eeeeekk!! does anyone excercise?

Yep, either on the Wii Fit at home or at the gym. I think you can only really get to a certain point with weight loss until you need to exercise to get the rest off. I like it anyway, it makes me feel like I've achieved something in the day and I've got loads more energy since I've started doing it.

i think i may of hit that point lol. by my scales ive not lost anything this week and i have stuck to it. really dont want to go to wi now

yes i exercise, have done since jan.

only way i can tone as i loose or else il sag.

I do a lot of walking but no exercises really. I'm hoping when the weather starts to get to cold to go out I can find some time to get on the Wii....

Day one on the diet and I have gone over by 1.5 points :blush:

I was out most of the day though so just picked what I thought was good. I still don't really know what I should be eating.

Hun you can eat whatever you fancy. just so long as you point it.
The whole idea is you don't deprive yourself of anything, but instead train yourself to eat less of what you want.
The major thing we all do is eat too much of what we like and over-fill our stomachs. So WW portion sizes are designed to fill to "full" instead of "too full".
You'll get the hang of it! :D

I really have to change what I eat though. i am so used to slimming world and followed that day to day even when i was cheating and not on the diet. :dohh:
I LOVE beans, eggs, pasta, potatoes & quorn. I am so used to eating all this whenever I want in whatever quantity. However just a small can of beans on this is 3 points and eggs 2. So I really have to have a think about what I can eat in order to not waste points all at lunch etc and still have points for a treat when I want. Really hope this clicks soon. Quorn being pointed is a bit shit too, that is the basis for most of my meals it was free before.

yep :( SW has a shed load of things free that isn't in any other diet. It will take a while to get used to it but I promise it gets easier! a couple of weeks having to think about every bite and you'll soon do it all out of habit! :hugs:

:hugs: 1.5 over isn't really bad at all! especially for being out and about. Plus if you did loads of walking I'm sure you earned some activity points that will help off set that

As tiggertea said you'll get used to it, it'll just take some time :hugs:

yesterday i managed 22 points again & was at bursting point. It was uncomfortable. Just not use to eating so much esp eating so many carbs.

see how today goes.

can any one tell me what bridseye crispy chickien is i had 2 yeasterday and2 pices on 50/50 bread . am hardly eating but feeling full 4 some reason hehe

hey, i had a 1 pound loss. better than a gain i suppose xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->