The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done Holl

And Amy-Leigh, eggs are 1.5 points not 2, also, if you have 2 eggs it's actually 2.5 points not 3. I work everything out on eSource at it's much more accurate at calculating your total points.

tar ladies i am using the online 1 weighed me self last night an ive put on sum how:(

Hi ladies! I'm 1 month in and have lost 13.5lbs so far- woohoo! Already my clothes fit better (sometimes falling off almost lol) I love it :) how's everyone been doing?

tar ladies i am using the online 1 weighed me self last night an ive put on sum how:(

:hugs: Is the :witch: here? I find that sometimes I put on water weight around that time of month :hugs:

Hi ladies! I'm 1 month in and have lost 13.5lbs so far- woohoo! Already my clothes fit better (sometimes falling off almost lol) I love it :) how's everyone been doing?

:hi: Welcome and well done so far!! Doing good here, anxious to get to my next goal which is less than 10 pounds away and I'll no longer be obese but overweight :lol:

That's great Vickie! Well done :) I still have a way to go before I'm no longer considered "obese". (I despise that word! Grr- 2 more months til I'm overweight if I keep on losing like I have been) I remembered to measure myself last month so I can do it again this month if I start getting down. Just with the little bit I've lost so far, I notice a difference :)

Vickie.... best buy EVER. lol I even take in in my handbag to get the grocery shop.... then if in doubt i can point things before i buy. I've found it more accurate than the table in the book too, coz you use the exact values, not rounded up or down.

thanks, I'm using the online system but I think this would be handy for the grocery store and if I decide to not use the online system forever....might just ask for one for Christmas :lol:

Hi guys, i'm back again but i joined online this time so I have more incentive to stick to it :rofl: I'm on day 3 and so far so good!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all ok?! I've got my weigh in tonight...I'm a bit nervous but feeling hopeful that I've lost! Will let you know how I get on!

Lou x

week 1 gone alright, aint been too bad. Stil feel am eating too much.

Hi guys, i'm back again but i joined online this time so I have more incentive to stick to it :rofl: I'm on day 3 and so far so good!

:hi: Welcome back! That's one big reason I'm still doing it online is because I need to know I'm paying money for it :rofl: gives me much more incentive!

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all ok?! I've got my weigh in tonight...I'm a bit nervous but feeling hopeful that I've lost! Will let you know how I get on!

Lou x

Good luck with your weigh in!

week 1 gone alright, aint been too bad. Stil feel am eating too much.

:hugs: Probably take some getting used to. Glad the week has gone well!

Hubby made mini-Mexican frittatas for breakfast today and they were really good! and low in points!

hey can i join, i have been in fatbusters since january and have lost 2stone, i did a few weeks of WW through out that but gunna get back into it properly now, im using my shop book to calculate points as i always have it handy, im considering joining online too on payday lol,

i can have 25points, til i lose 2lbs then i am on 24points,

so far today iv had 7points, so have 18left, i struggle to eat throughout the day so its something i need to work on, we are having sausage pasta tonight which i need to work out points for in a moment lol x

Hi everyone!

I've just come back from my weigh in and........

I've lost 4lb! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Meaning in TWO weeks I've lost Half a stone:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm really excited and soooo pleased, I know there's another 3 stone+ but I'm just really happy!

Hope you're all well!

Lou x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"