The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

RM - 150g of Sweet Potato = 2 points.

thanks, so that's around 5.5 points for 400g then...

the recipe came to 4.5 for the chickpeas, 8.5 for the tahini, 2 for oil and 5.5 for sweet potato
=20.5 points for 750g of hummus :)

so far today I had:

porridge[4.5]
pitta, cucumber and hummus[8]
dinner is quorn mince, veg, beans and rice[5.5]
=18 I want to try and eat no more than 20 today as I need to make up for the pizza Friday lunchtime

I stepped on the scales for a sneaky peak this morning and only 0.5lbs off...if it carries on like that it'll take me until the end of the year to reach goal, that is only if I stick to it completely though and don't have any re-lapse....I know a loss is still a loss but I still need to lose 5lbs to get back to my alltime lowest weight from August 5th

Anyway, tracking for the day so far:

bagel w. light margarine[4]
chai latte[2]
hummus, pitta and veg[6.5]
quorn mince and veg in tomato sauce with rice[5.5]
popcorn and 5 almonds[2]
ww choc bar[1.5]
=21

RM I find that I go through lulls of having slower loss, than the next week will have a bigger (closer to 2 pound) loss :shrug: Not sure why it works that way :wacko:

Finding it hard this week. Feeling a bit crap and just want a big fat chocolate bar and bottle of wine. I've kept within points so far this week but I'm just in a blah mood and feel pants...oh no.

I had a cheeky mid-week weigh.... I've GAINED! And for the first time in my history as a weight watcher i have stuck to my points EXACTLY every day. :shrug:

maybe that's why we're not supposed to do cheeky weigh ins :( They crush us :(
Hope you'll have a loss at your regular weigh-in

so far today I've had:
porridge[3]
biscuit[1]
crumpet & soup[3]
breadstick[1]
hummus[1]
half a biscuit[0.5]
2 pitta, hummus and veg[9]
=18.5

Looking forward to my hot chocolate later, due to using milk instead of water it will be 3 points, but worth it and still lower in points than the massive chocolate bar I really would like to eat.

edit later, had the yummy hot chocolate and 2 rich tea biscuits, so a 4 point 'treat' alltogether=22.5 total for the day

Finding it hard this week. Feeling a bit crap and just want a big fat chocolate bar and bottle of wine. I've kept within points so far this week but I'm just in a blah mood and feel pants...oh no.

:hugs: Hope you feel better today

I had a cheeky mid-week weigh.... I've GAINED! And for the first time in my history as a weight watcher i have stuck to my points EXACTLY every day. :shrug:

Wait and see what happens at weeks end :hugs: There are some times I'm up mid-week and still lose by the time weigh-in day comes around

hi ladies. I've just today joined ww online. I've never done it before, so will take me a while to get used to the points system of eating.
it tells me I can eat 18 points per day - is it the same for everyone or is this based on my profile when I registered ?
Really hope it works, as I've tried unsuccessfully to lose weight using other diets, probably due to the fact that I got disheartened when scales failed to move so moved on to the next fad diet.
I have 14Lbs to lose, so not loads but its taking a while to shift it.
I will read this thread for advise, although there are over 4000+ posts so may take a while to get through.
I hope to read some inspiring threads about people actually loosing weight using WW.
Thanks, and look forward to participating in this threads discussions.

hi ladies. I've just today joined ww online. I've never done it before, so will take me a while to get used to the points system of eating.
it tells me I can eat 18 points per day - is it the same for everyone or is this based on my profile when I registered ?
Really hope it works, as I've tried unsuccessfully to lose weight using other diets, probably due to the fact that I got disheartened when scales failed to move so moved on to the next fad diet.
I have 14Lbs to lose, so not loads but its taking a while to shift it.
I will read this thread for advise, although there are over 4000+ posts so may take a while to get through.
I hope to read some inspiring threads about people actually loosing weight using WW.
Thanks, and look forward to participating in this threads discussions.

Heya xx

I have 23 points a day.It varies on weight,height and how active you are.We are on the lower end as you can tell as we have little to shift.This is my 1st week and i have loved it.My sneaky weigh in tells me i have lost 5lb :happydance: Good luck :thumbup:

5lbs in one week. OMG - Thats fantastic. Are you eating all your points allowance each day ?

yes i am and some days im only using 20.i have amazed myself.my 5 % loss was only 8lb.i'll do it by next week easy x

:hi: Welcome TTC Lady

I started off with 31 points and 106 pounds to shift :blush: I've lost 72 so far on the WW program :)

For me it's not really a diet, but a lifestyle change and making better eating choices. If I go back to how I was eating before the weight will go back on and I realize this.

It is important to eat all of your points (or close to) daily so that your body doesn't go into starvation mode (burning muscle instead of fat)

In the first few weeks it is normal to lose more than the 1-2 pound recommended loss (a lot of that is because you are shedding water weight). Don't get disheartened though when your loss slows down--it's better to lose slowly and steadily

:) Good luck!

:hi: Welcome TTC Lady

I started off with 31 points and 106 pounds to shift :blush: I've lost 72 so far on the WW program :)

For me it's not really a diet, but a lifestyle change and making better eating choices. If I go back to how I was eating before the weight will go back on and I realize this.

It is important to eat all of your points (or close to) daily so that your body doesn't go into starvation mode (burning muscle instead of fat)

In the first few weeks it is normal to lose more than the 1-2 pound recommended loss (a lot of that is because you are shedding water weight). Don't get disheartened though when your loss slows down--it's better to lose slowly and steadily

:) Good luck!

thanks for the advise Vickie and congratulations on the incredible weight loss, you've done amazing on WW. Prime example that it works !.
Also can you pls add me to the members list on first post. Will give me additional motivation to stick with it, during those weak moments.
Thank you

TTC Hello! I know what you mean about being added to the front page...I look forward to seeing the amount lost go up :blush:

I've had 51lb to lose and now only have 39.5lb left!

Thanks Vickie, I didn't crumble and scoff everything - I had two WW chocolate cakes instead at 3points. Pretty proud of myself actually. But I've got a date with a bar of chocolate and wine on Friday, so currently trying to save a couple of points!!

What's your official WI eoz...you do go to a class or am I being daft?

Hi ladies,

I got weighed earlier and I lost 6lb this week :happydance: Couldn't believe it I was really chuffed!

Ladies that go to meetings, do you stay for the meetings / just get weighed? I've not had chance to stay yet as I cant get anyone to look after LO.

What do they talk about/do if you stay?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"