The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I stay for meetings!
Ours varies each week. usually helpful advice from everyone how to "survive" different scenarios - like one week it was going on holiday, another eating out/takeaway, entertaining friends, that kinda thing.
I don't make it sound that interesting, but it really does help focus.

Hi ladies,

I got weighed earlier and I lost 6lb this week :happydance: Couldn't believe it I was really chuffed!

Ladies that go to meetings, do you stay for the meetings / just get weighed? I've not had chance to stay yet as I cant get anyone to look after LO.

What do they talk about/do if you stay?

xx

Yey you! I stay for meetings - I think you can pick up some really good tips. I'm not sure what your leader would say but I've taken my LO's in the past?

We talked about shopping and resisting temptation etc... last week and I think this week we're talking about people trying to 'sabotage' your weight loss.

Has anyone cooked/baked anything ww friendly with pumpkin? I always use butternutsquash for soup and savoury dishes but I have a proper pumpkin sitting in my kitchen as well as a few cans of pumpkin coming in the mail :)

I've not but I can have a look in my cook book and see if there's anything in there if you want?

I don't have any either :( I was looking for a good WW pumpkin bread recipe this weekend and came up with nothing :wacko:

What's your official WI eoz...you do go to a class or am I being daft?

I go to a class on Wednesday eve so my official weigh in is tonight.I had my 8 week check at drs and i had to be weighed so i got a sneaky peek :thumbup:

Hi ladies,

I got weighed earlier and I lost 6lb this week :happydance: Couldn't believe it I was really chuffed!

Ladies that go to meetings, do you stay for the meetings / just get weighed? I've not had chance to stay yet as I cant get anyone to look after LO.

What do they talk about/do if you stay?

xx

Well done you!!!!! Some classes in day let you take the smaller ones but it may make staying for the talk after difficult.I stay for several reasons.One I am out of the house :haha: 2 it's good to hear other peoples tips and success stories .3 it's good to hear about new recipes/products etc

I've not but I can have a look in my cook book and see if there's anything in there if you want?

I have some good books from library but i do need a good recipe for a low fat cheese/white sauce for my lasagne if you have one please :flower:

I wouldn't dream of taking LO, he's a nightmare when we go out, let alone me having to pay attention to the leader and not him :rofl: No thank you!

Will have to sort something out I would like to start staying.

Today I've had

2 weetabix (2)
1/2 pint skimmed milk (1)
Bananna (2)
Fajita wrap for lunch (4)

xx

:hi: Morning all! Hope you're all having a good day so far :)

hey, i didnt weigh in this week, im seriously losing my will power at the moment. need a kick up the bottom. im thinking about cancelling my membership soon as my smp stops this month and skint already. how is everyone else doing? xx

Eoz theres not one for lasange...typical. But most of the 'cheese' sauces consist of low fat soft cheese, milk and cornflour? Not sure if that helps x

well done on the losses.

my weekend was fab food wise lol. im 1lb up from what i weigh in on saturday i think it was aint fussed though :)
we had 16" pizza each ( i ate 3/4 of that) portion of battered chips, kebab & nan, & garlic bread bargain of a deal like.
before that had cider, wkd's & vodka.

Eeekkkkk I have lost 7.5lbs!!!!!!!!!! I got my 7 sticker and a star stamp! so so happy!

:hugs: Holl it's up to you really if you want to stick with the program or not, good luck with whatever you decide

Glad you had a good weekend MTA! :)

I had a sneaky WI this morning and shouldn't have done it :dohh: we'll see what the scales say on Saturday!

Eeekkkkk I have lost 7.5lbs!!!!!!!!!! I got my 7 sticker and a star stamp! so so happy!

That is absolutely fantastic!!!!! :happydance: Well done you!! Really really pleased for you Zoe!!!!

Lou x

wow well done eoz thats so good. i think i need to stop weighing myself everyday, its really not helping. does anyone else do that? x

I got rid of the scales in the house and refuse to check on the wii (for now) because I got to a point after Jacob where I was obsessed and would weigh a couple of times a day - sometimes there could be 5lbs difference in my weight in a day!!!

At least now I know its same time every week and nothing is there to tempt me to check!!

I used to weigh every day and it didn't do me any good. Definitely hide the scales or something!

Hey everyone...

Im thinking of doing WW :shrug: even though i cant seem to stick to anything at the moment EVER...

I did Slimming world for about 2 years and lost the 2 stone... but iv now put it all back on cuz im a pig! LOL .. and i just genrally OVER EAT! ..

I need to lose about 40 ISH pounds to be happy ...

Just thought I would ask you girlies some questions as i thought myabe if i start a total diff diet it may seem like a challenge! ..HOPE !! LOL ..

Is it hard? Do you find you eat enough with your points? are there many items that are point free? Like finger food that you can take to work and pick at all day? I like all the WW products so i can eat them all ok :)
also .. my oh likes having chinese alot! from a take away .. I looked up chicken chow main as its usually the one with the least fat and it said its only 7 points? is that true.. i thought it would be much higher... I also looked up Mcdonalds and it said a double cheese burger is 10 points... it seems very low in points for junk food?! :winkwink:

Hey everyone...

Im thinking of doing WW :shrug: even though i cant seem to stick to anything at the moment EVER...

I did Slimming world for about 2 years and lost the 2 stone... but iv now put it all back on cuz im a pig! LOL .. and i just genrally OVER EAT! ..

I need to lose about 40 ISH pounds to be happy ...

Just thought I would ask you girlies some questions as i thought myabe if i start a total diff diet it may seem like a challenge! ..HOPE !! LOL ..

Is it hard? Do you find you eat enough with your points? are there many items that are point free? Like finger food that you can take to work and pick at all day? I like all the WW products so i can eat them all ok :)
also .. my oh likes having chinese alot! from a take away .. I looked up chicken chow main as its usually the one with the least fat and it said its only 7 points? is that true.. i thought it would be much higher... I also looked up Mcdonalds and it said a double cheese burger is 10 points... it seems very low in points for junk food?! :winkwink:

Hey!

I don't go hungry...there are quite a lot of things that are free, when you sign up they give you a book with a long list of them in!

This is my 5 week doing WW and so far lost 11.5lbs and I've got my WI tonight. I've found it really easy because even when I've had a bad day and pigged out, I've pulled my points back on other days or earned points which has kept me back on track so a blow out isn't a major dilemna!! And yes, chinese is the best IMO for you're points. Even a chicken kebab from the shop is only around 4 points too!

I think it teaches you to change completely and isn't really a diet, just a better way of eating. Making small changes to the things you buy has a massive impact on your weight etc...

Good luck, whatever you decide x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->