The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Awh cool!

Wow, congrats on the 11.5, It seems like junk food isnt really pointed that high..

I just got a pack of walkers prawn coctail crisp from the vending machione at work and done the points online and there only 4.5! .. I was expecting them to be 12 ish ... and iv been looking online :blush: a bag of malteasers is like 3.5 and a ripple is 3.5 ... seems really low...

i think im going to join on monday... thats when the class is round here... hmm

it does look low but rember you only have a certain amount a day.i have 23.

breakfast i say 4 points

lunch is 5

dinner is 6/7

2 points for my milk allowance

leaving 5 points for snacks or roll over for another day x

I worked out mine online (if i did it right) says i can have 26 ...

is your milk the red or the green one?

I think im going to join :) :flower:

i use the purple top.less than 1% fat but tastes like green x

Hopefully i can stick to it! .. ahh ...

also how do you get a ticker? I want to put my weight losee thing in there like you :flower:

click on mine it'll take you to a website x

i buy low fat crisps and i buy the ww choc bars which you'll see if you go to a meeting as they sell them there.

good luck and ask away!

I lost 1.5lbs so am now back to 40lbs loss, my lowest was a 43.5lbs loss so hopefully I'll be there again soon...

tracking for the day:
cereal[5]
soup, 2 slices toast w. philadelphia[5]
not sure what I'll have for my dinner, I have some spinach in the fridge that needs to be eaten, as well as hummus. I'm going away for the weekend so don't want to waste those two things

everyone will get fed up with me asking questions...

My mates going to join it with me! ... yay

I looked on there website, its like 1 point for a pack there crisps.. YUM

and I seen all the bars on there website, Il defo be buying them! :thumbup:

i bet quavers are low :)

Velvets are 1pt/bag and sooooo yummy! <3

VICKIE..... ?
Could you please chance my loss on the OP to 7.5lb? Ta hun! :hugs:
My WI will change to Friday night as of this week

i personally think 4.5 for packet of crisps is high i can have a filling meal for that.

velvets? Are they cheese n onion flavour?

I'm on day 3 of WW and have to eat 18 points each day.,so far I've consumed 16, 17 and 17 each day. I weigh in on Sunday and hope the scales have moved, even 1lb loss would motivate me that this works.

However it doesn't seem like I'm eating anything different or smaller portions, so am a little sceptical about this points thing, as surely one cannot eat 18 points of junk like chocolate and crisps etc and still expect to loose weight.

But then there are lots of examples in this thread which show it does work.

So we'll see how it goes on Sunday am when I WI.

Hey everyone...

Im thinking of doing WW :shrug: even though i cant seem to stick to anything at the moment EVER...

I did Slimming world for about 2 years and lost the 2 stone... but iv now put it all back on cuz im a pig! LOL .. and i just genrally OVER EAT! ..

I need to lose about 40 ISH pounds to be happy ...

Just thought I would ask you girlies some questions as i thought myabe if i start a total diff diet it may seem like a challenge! ..HOPE !! LOL ..

Is it hard? Do you find you eat enough with your points? are there many items that are point free? Like finger food that you can take to work and pick at all day? I like all the WW products so i can eat them all ok :)
also .. my oh likes having chinese alot! from a take away .. I looked up chicken chow main as its usually the one with the least fat and it said its only 7 points? is that true.. i thought it would be much higher... I also looked up Mcdonalds and it said a double cheese burger is 10 points... it seems very low in points for junk food?! :winkwink:

I started at 31 points and am now down to 23, some days I find it harder to others to stick to my points, depending on what I'm having for dinner really :lol: but generally I do stay on target

I think what is important to remember that although 10 points might seem low for a double cheeseburger that's over 1/3 of your allotted points and how much will it really fill you up? For me it wouldn't fill me up much at all and I'd be hungry again fairly quickly.

You do have to watch what you eat so that you eat more filling foods/healthier foods.

As someone else said I tend to view it more as a lifestyle change--learning better eating habits and how to make better choices.

Good luck! :)

I lost 1.5lbs so am now back to 40lbs loss, my lowest was a 43.5lbs loss so hopefully I'll be there again soon...

tracking for the day:
cereal[5]
not sure what I'll have for my dinner, I have some spinach in the fridge that needs to be eaten, as well as hummus. I'm going away for the weekend so don't want to waste those two things

Well done! :yipee:
Velvets are 1pt/bag and sooooo yummy! <3

VICKIE..... ?
Could you please chance my loss on the OP to 7.5lb? Ta hun! :hugs:
My WI will change to Friday night as of this week

Yep will go do that now! :)

tracking for the day:
cereal[5]
hummus, 1 pitta[5.5]
2 dried plums[0.5]
spinach, quorn burger and chips[5]
=21, leaving me just enough for a small treat

Just come back from WI and I've lost another 1lb...seems to be slowing down and settling now!

Eoz - you can get em Cheese and Onion, Thai Sweet Chilli and Salt and Vinegar.

Vickie - you're a star! xx

Can someone pls tell me how many points a cup of tea with splash of semi skimmed milk and 1 sweetner. I cant find it within the foods.

Thanks

no points.you can drink as much tea and coffee as you wish with sweetners.the milk is your daily point allowance i have 1 pint a day ( cereal,tea,coffee)so 2 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->