The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

no points.you can drink as much tea and coffee as you wish with sweetners.the milk is your daily point allowance i have 1 pint a day ( cereal,tea,coffee)so 2 points.

Thanks, thats good to know. I drink quite a lot of caffeine in a single day.

Hey Ladies...I lost 3.5lb this week...wasnt expecting that!

Hope you are all doing well.....a yummy snack I discovered this week is Philadelphia splendips! Lovely!

Hey everyone - internet has been down but am back on now!

Vickie could you add me to the first page please week 1 I lost 4 lbs and week two I lost 3.5lbs so that 7.5 in total so far. Really enjoying it so far and really dont feel that restricted on food ... I have just had to give up garlic bread and rubbish with the meals i eat! I am also now under the 17 stone mark which has made me super happy bring on more weight loss!

Just a quick question . . . does anyone else find that some days the points run out really quickly but other days they seem to last forever? Some days I feel like I eat and eat and eat and still have points left at the end of the day. Im looking forward to weight watchers tikka massala for dinner - really hope its yummy.

How is everyone getting on?

Well done on your losses! :happydance:

I do find that some days my points seem to be gone very quickly, depending on what I have for breakfast and dinner, and sometimes I get to the end of the day and have 5 points leftover :wacko:

god why do I find ww so bloody hard lol.... i feel very hungry !!! LOL

I go over my points all the time...!!

Need some recipe ideas xx

Well done to everyone losing

set my self a target 12lb in 6 weeks!!! COME ON i can do it xx

Kerry hun you CAN do this! you've done Cambridge - NO food! hehehe eek!
the last few lb will be the hardest too, but I KNOW you can do it!

I had WI tonight..... lost 1.5lb! wooohoooo! and have to admit... chocolate was calling me the past 2 days. I ate "full fat" biscuits instead of WW :blush:

So that's a total of 9lb off.

Well done on your loss tiggertea!!! :happydance:

:hugs: you can do this Kerry, the last few pounds will be the hardest but you can do it!!

yesterday I ended a good day with eating chocolate, which brought me 10 Points over *oops*
But I still pointed it and know how much damage I've done

Today hasn't really been much better, we went out for dinner and I'm basically just guessing, I had:

cereal w banana[5]
sushi snack pack[2]
pasta salad[5]
Smoothie[3]
granola bar[2.5]
Chicken pad thai[10??]
half a medium salted popcorn[4]
=31.5, over by 8.5

so in 2 days I have gone over by round about 18.5, good thing I have a water aerobics class scheduled for next week, will also be able to eat less over the next few days to reign in some points

Got my week 1 WI tomorrow. Don't think iv lost anything although have refrained from any sneaky WI's during the week. It doesn't feel like a diet to me, I'm still eating same things and still only using 16, or 17 points daily. Allowance is 18.

Fingers crossed, I get a nice surprise tomorrow. I only want to lose about 14lbs, so it can't be too hard surely.

1.5 off for me this week :mrgreen:

Good luck with your WI tomorrow! :hugs: I was convinced I wouldn't lose in the beginning :hugs:

Well done Vickie!!!

Good Luck TTC lady

AFM I didn't drink all my wine last night so I get to finish it today...for free. How sad is that, that I'm excited I can have it and I've already pointed for it!!

Hope you're all having good weekends!

Thanks everyone!! :)

I went and bought some new bras today (badly needed) and I've gone down six sizes :wohoo:

7.5 off for me this week :yipee:

I was extatic!!!! Haven't been that good this week tho... got til tuesday to shift a few lbs or all my hard work will go down the drain!!!

Hows all doing??

x

That's amazing Vickie! Bet you feel alot more supported now! hehehee

well done Panda!! :happydance:

Definitely more supported :rofl: Stan also informed me that they "look a lot better" :haha:

Panda_alley WOW! Go you!

Vickie OMG I bet that felt fantastic!!!! I've got lots of stored gorgeous underwear from my pre-pregnancy days that I hope to get back into one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->