The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I don't workout really. I try to do more walking and chase Hannah all day plus the house cleaning etc. but I don't have a work out program. Really should but by the time she's in bed I'm ready to veg out for a few hours

I don't work out at all, like most of you I just run around after two kids and we're always on the go and walk everywhere.

I might start going to an Aqua fit class soon, so that would be once a week...maybe that helps me kickstart my weight loss again.

breakfast is most important meal of the day.

missing it could cause a mini binge in the day.

as for exercise i did do loads & loved it. Can't wait till i can get back on it. I did exercise bike, cross trainer & circuit training could really see the benefits from it. Esp on my arms where i had bingo wings. I need to exercise to tone otherwise id just sag, lol.
at the moment i don't have time as got too much going on ive sold my wii waiting for kinect piece to go on xbox.

I realised that I really need to stop eating the same things all the time...my body must get tired of having porridge for breakfast and soup for lunch all the time ;)

tracking:
porridge with raisins and pumpkin[4.5]
1/4 of a bagel[1]
cracker[0.5]
1 slice of pumpkin bread with margarine[3.5]
hummus and veg[2.5]
=11

having a ww yogurt later[1]
dinner will be pasta with spinach and boursin cheese[6]
=18 total leaving me with a few to save and a couple more to 'eat'

Is it just me or do you find yourself eating your LO left overs ?. Riya has lunch and dinner at seperate times to DH and I, and rarely finishes it all, so I often finish off last few spoons, as I hate being wasteful.

Abbie eats at the same time as us so I don't hun, but i'm sure there are others who have the same problem.

Anything left on amber plate goes straight in the bin otherwise i will eat it lol
OH on other hand if hes in will eat it :)

DAY 1!

So far I have had 4.5 points all day...

WW SOUP - 1P
CEREAL BAR - 1.5P
MILK - 1P
YOGURT - 0.5P
6 GRAPES - 0.5P

Hmmm Home to tea soon! .. which will be 6.5 points I think

also does anyone know what this works out as ?

I got 4p ... but i think iv done it wrong!

https://www.tesco.com/superstore/xpi/7/xpi60834287.htm

Hannah's lunches are generally things I don't want to eat so no problems there (usually :lol:) and she eats with us for dinner, sometimes DH finishes her plate if she doesn't want it or we bin it. I hate wasting food as well but with a toddler it seems to happen more often than not :dohh:

also does anyone know what this works out as ?

I got 4p ... but i think iv done it wrong!

https://www.tesco.com/superstore/xpi/7/xpi60834287.htm

I use an online calculator and have it as 3 points. Do you have the cardboard calculator from the meetings?

I've had that sushi before, it's quite nice. I do prefer the veg sushi from M&S, Boots do a nice snack pack sushi with edamame beans as well for 2.5 points.

Please make sure to eat all your points, it's easy to go a bit overboard on your first couple of days and only eat super low points food and then end up with another 10 to eat at the end of the day.

So far I've had 19 points today and I'm still a bit hungry. Might have an apple and see how I feel after that.
The girl I look after has been sick with vomiting yesterday and today, you'd think cleaning up after her would put me off my food, but annoyingly it hasn't ;-)

Is it just me or do you find yourself eating your LO left overs ?. Riya has lunch and dinner at seperate times to DH and I, and rarely finishes it all, so I often finish off last few spoons, as I hate being wasteful.

We talked about this last week at our meeting. They're so many people that do it - some of the people at our class said that as soon as they know their LO is finished - they'll pour washing up liquid on it, spoiling it so they don't do it!

Maybe an idea? :shrug:

:wave: hey everyone i lost a grand total of 1 pound this week!!! ive been excersing to so any slower and ill start putting on i think. just dont know how to speed it up a notch xx

if you are exercising a lot you could be building muscle mass which weighs more than fat?

well done on your loss! 1 pound is great :)

CLH_X3 - according to the chart in my file your sushi was 3.5pts. Will double check with the ww calculator later

my weigh in tonight.I'm dreading it ha ha

I really want some scales and a points calculator does anyone find them good?

Thanks tiggertea...

Eoz - I bought a new set of scales as well yesterday to help me, and at the moment my leader isnt selling the cals as the WW diet is actually changing, there going to be working points out different

I had 20 points yesterday and felt like I ate all day!

1.5 points to far today

oooooo how will the do that i wonder? Thank you

Are the scales good?

I THINK and dont hold me to this its all changing to something called pro points...

I think all your fruit and veg is going to be free and stuff like choco and crisp are going up in points ...

I asked me leader as I read about it on the net and she asked me how I knew and I said the net, I also think its changing over in november or jan... the leaders are not supposed to be telling ppl tho so she just kind of nodded and said well the info was going to be out there eventually ...

I look for the link I been reading stuff on

and the scales aint to bad :D

xx

https://lowfatpie.wordpress.com/2010/01/10/ww-propoints-learning-to-embrace-changes/

One link on someones take of it changing ...

heres a thread with lots of info on as well...

https://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/163783-weightwatchers-changing.html

Im not saying this is 100% True, but by the looks of it its going to change!

I might just stick to the old way!

also on the uk ww site you cant get any books on there or a cal and you could a few days ago!

alot of there stuff is on sale to because its changing so all your old books are going to incorrect ...

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->