The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

peas and corn are the two that I know of here that are pointed (because of the starches in them I think?) The leafy green veggies are 0 for 1 cup and than it varies from there (I generally eat green beans, broccoli, zucchini, lettuce etc. and all of those are 0 for 1 cup). It will certainly be interesting to see if it's like here or a completely different version

Glad you had a good first day ER! I know that when I first started and had to measure out my foods I was shocked at how much I was overeating without even realizing it! And foods that I thought were "okay" were really really bad for me!

I started with 106 to lose :blush: I think I have 34 left to lose now?

EternalRose 69lbs is fantastic!! I needed to lose 51lbs and have 38.5lbs left, I'm aiming for around 1/2lbs a week which will be just in time for a hol in Feb. TBH though I'm in no rush either, as long as I shift the majority of it!

Well i'm back and i have news ha ha.They are changing things about xmas time and i was told the points calculators will change and no point me buying the half price one grrrrrr

Well I have lost 2lb so i'm pleased at least x

well done on your loss Eoz!! :happydance:

and what you've lost so far is amazing ER :)

I had around 50lbs to lose and still have 10lbs left I think...I'm weighing in tomorrow, been good so should be fine

I had another good day

porridge[2.5]
apple and crisps[1]
crackers[1]
2 slices of pumpkin bread[7]
chocolate bar[2] *I could feel my blood sugar was low when we were out as I had been running around all day, so grabbed the closest thing in the shop*
pasta[6]
yogurt[1]
=20.5
might have another piece of fruit or something but don't like having salty things the night before my weigh-in so popcorn is off limits tonight

Well done on your weight loss Eoz,

Thanks everyone, I had about the same amount as you Vickie, its been hard work but definately worth it. I have been every size from a size 6 to a size 20. I like weight watchers because I can tell I will learn a lot about healthy eating e.t.c and its definately easy to follow. Could someone explain how this saving points thing works. So lets say, I want to go out on a Friday and have something 'naughty' to eat. Do I just eat lets say 20 points a day ( im normally allowed 26) and then by the friday I would have saved up 5 extra points?

I had around 50lbs to lose and still have 10lbs left I think...I'm weighing in tomorrow, been good so should be fine

I had another good day

porridge[2.5]
apple and crisps[1]
crackers[1]
2 slices of pumpkin bread[7]
chocolate bar[2] *I could feel my blood sugar was low when we were out as I had been running around all day, so grabbed the closest thing in the shop*
pasta[6]
yogurt[1]
=20.5
might have another piece of fruit or something but don't like having salty things the night before my weigh-in so popcorn is off limits tonight

Good luck and well done x

Question peeps! Do you eat before a weigh in and what do you wear?I ask as most ladies go wearing leggings and light weight tops and I heard tonight no one eats before going.I eat and wear jeans but i do walk the 1.5 mile there n back to justify the meal.

Does anyone else plan the day ahead.I have just bought a tracker so im hoping this will help me more x

Hello Ladies, wondering if I could join you. My name is Sarah and I'm 34 and currently WTT. I need to loose at least 56lb before we TTC to help my fertility so I joined WW on Monday and was just looking for a bit of extra support. It looks like you have all done really well on here so hoping that it will rub off on me.

mine is different since I do it all at home, but the night before I eat as normal and try to make sure I meet all of my points. I wouldn't skip eating altogether for the day as to me that would give you a false weight? if that makes sense

oh and I weigh in in my skivvies first thing in the morning :blush: :rofl:

:hi: Welcome chickenchaser!

I also weigh naked first thing in the morning every Thursday ;-)

When I used to go to meetings my weigh-in was at 6:30 pm, I'd have lunch as normal, a light snack and then not much to drink after 5:30. Dinner after the meetings.
I always wore the same clothes(similar) as I did on my first weigh-in.

Hi All -

Well I went to my weigh in and another 3.5lbs off - very confused as I was certain I would put on this week as I ate an average of one point over per day! That puts me at a total loss of 11lbs so far. only 1lb to go until I reach my 5% fingers crossed to reach it next week!

Very happy with that.

On the question about eating before weigh in - I eat as normal during the day but dont have my main meal until after the meeting!

well done on your loss hope&faith!!!

maybe you were active enough that the 1 point extra didn't do any harm?

sometimes going over by 1 point a day is just what your body needs to wake up again, kinda like a cheat day.

I lost 1lb this week which I'm happy with considering I spent the weekend eating cheese paninins and popcorn ;-)
Brings my total back to 41lbs and it means I lost 8.6lbs in the last 4 weeks :)

Wow, great weight lose hope&faith09 :thumbup:

RainbowMum - Great weight lose :thumbup:

chickenchaser - I joined monday as well :winkwink:

When I weigh, this is what i will be doing. Stop drinking about 2.30, and il have a light lunch like soup and thats it. Il have my main meal after and I will be wearing my either my work clothes, or leggings and a top :flower:

Could someone explain how this saving points thing works. So lets say, I want to go out on a Friday and have something 'naughty' to eat. Do I just eat lets say 20 points a day ( im normally allowed 26) and then by the friday I would have saved up 5 extra points?

Im not sure if people missed this, but does anyone know if this is right? xx

You can save points, up to a maximum of 4 per day, but these must be used within your 1 week cycle.
Example 1:
Weigh in on Thurs.
Big night Saturday - over-use points by 7.
You can save up to 4 points per day *TIL THURSDAY* to cover/ over-compensate for extra points used.

Example 2:
Weigh in on MON.
You know you'll have a Big night Saturday - over-use points by 7.
You can save up to 4 points per day *TIL SUNDAY* to cover/ over-compensate for extra points used. (i.e. you can save points before the event)

incase wonder where ive gone, im totally fed up with stuff at the moment so im not taking part.

good luck with hitting those xmas goals :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->