The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I love my calculator lol.
To be honest, if it changes, I might just stick to the current plan anyway. It works for me (if I stick to it!!) so don't see the point in changing. Might be a good time to start following it at home then too.... save £6 a week now Christmas is fast approaching!!

judging by what those sites say, WW is going to be much more like slimming world :(

hey everyone. Hope you are all ok.

I have struggled this week with a rare night out - lots of alchol and today I am still over my weight limit for the week so i'm feeling awful about it, know im going to get weighed tonight and im going to go up. if i stay the same i would be over the moon but i cant see it happening.

Its also getting to that time of the month so im feeling bloated and hormonal anyway.

How is everyone getting on.

x x x

Good luck with your WI tonight Eoz :)

:hugs: Hope&faith. Doing well here :)

I hope that the plan doesn't change here :( I rather like it as it is right now and don't think I want to change it (it's working why change it?)

oo i could get a calculator cheap on the ww shop site but is it worth it?

edit .. just spoke to the online shop and a new calculator is coming out at end of yr.Hmm do i wait or do i buy a deluxe pack at half price x

I bought a deluxe pack Eoz which has an eating out guide and a book that tells you points for everything. I love my calculator too! Good luck tonight!!

MTA my book says 2 points for a burger bun :shrug:

Hope Good luck!

I really hope they don't change the plan, I'm enjoying it the way it is too...think its wrong too the I've just bought a pack though without anyone saying its going to change. I think I'll do it from home and stop paying monthly too.

Hope everyone is ok?!

I'm wondering if it will be like an additional option? I know when I signed up online I had two options, the momentum plan and the simply filling plan. Maybe they are just going to add another plan so you have more options to chose what works best for you?

What is the calculator. I don't go to meeting over here and am subscribed to the WW online service.

Is the calculator, just a points calculator which they also have online. ie you enter cal, sat fat in 100g and it works out points based on the portion size you enter ?, or is it something else ?

Are you all tracking measurements aswell ?. I want to lose 2 dress sizes, which will get me back to size 8 (pre pregnancy) and enable me to wear my work suits again.

I bought a deluxe pack Eoz which has an eating out guide and a book that tells you points for everything. I love my calculator too! Good luck tonight!!

Hope Good luck!

I really hope they don't change the plan, I'm enjoying it the way it is too...think its wrong too the I've just bought a pack though without anyone saying its going to change. I think I'll do it from home and stop paying monthly too.

Hope everyone is ok?!

I think i'll get it and do as you do follow it at home and chat to you girls on here for support x

What is the calculator. I don't go to meeting over here and am subscribed to the WW online service.

Is the calculator, just a points calculator which they also have online. ie you enter cal, sat fat in 100g and it works out points based on the portion size you enter ?, or is it something else ?

the very same but i guess handy if you are out and shopping x

Hope Good luck!

Hope everyone is ok?!

thanks, that have a rough size?

as thinking of burger buns ive had there smaller.

never known food packet not to have the info on.

hmm reading those websites makes it sound more like the momentum plan which I'm following (guess it really is very different over there!) but we only get 35 flex points a week and fruits DO count towards your point total (generally 1 point per 1 cup) and the veg depends (most that I eat are zero points for 1 cup and than slowly go up if you have more than that).

So today was my first 'official' day on weight watchers. Gone well to be honest, but Im starting to realise why I have been so overweight...I went to Pret a Manger this morning, and my hot chocolate was 8 points according to the recipe builder on the WW site. (I do my weight watchers online), I get 26 points a day, so I was a bit gutted because if I had a croissant from there it would have been a total of 15 points just for a hot chocolate and croissant. Yikes!!!! :wacko: So, just had the hot chocolate, and now I am about to have a jacket potato with fillings for tea with a low fat yoghurt for dessert. So I guess I am still under my points, I think I will go on the WW site and total up my points for the day. How has everyone else done? What is everyone elses goals?..I want to lose another 45lbs at least. I have lost 69lbs, which was all pregnancy weight, :blush: but I was about 3 stone over what I wanted to be before I got pregnant anyway. Will give myself till next year June, Im in no rush.

MTA from looking at what it says the majority of bread rolls/buns etc... are 2 points. There are about 3/4 different types and all are 2 points so I just put it down as 2!

Vickie It does sound quite different! Most veg is completely free and doesn't matter how much you have of it. Although there are some eg. peas and parsnips that are pointed per tbsp or veg itself. I don't get any flex points at all - only 'extra' points I get come from any exercise I do. If I want a treat I have to save points from other days.

It will be quite interesting to see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->