The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Sorry MTA :( Hope you get everything sorted that needs sorting and are back soon :)

Tracking for the day:
1 slice of toast with peanutbutter[2.5]
green smoothie*[2.5]
crackers[1.5]
sushi[3.5]
soup[0]
=10

*made with 1 banana, 1 kiwi, spinach and water. actually tasted really nice.

Tracking for the day.........

Bowl of oats so simple porridge
1 banana
3 plums
2 ryvita crackers
1 slice of cheese
1 cup of soup - chicken broth type thingy, not creamy

dinner
Jacket potato with tuna & zero point salad

Also I drink about 5 cups of tea with 1 sweetner (within my milk allowance) and not so much water, could this hinder any weightloss ?

Points so far today ..

WW BISCUITS - 1.5
YOGURT - 0.5
SUSHI - 2
FRENCH FRIES CRISP - 1.5
SLIM A SOUP - 1

6.5 SO FAR ...

RainbowMum - Did you buy your sushi or make it yourself? If you bought it what one was it? thanks

Tracking for the day.........

Bowl of oats so simple porridge
1 banana
3 plums
2 ryvita crackers
1 slice of cheese
1 cup of soup - chicken broth type thingy, not creamy

dinner
Jacket potato with tuna & zero point salad

Also I drink about 5 cups of tea with 1 sweetner (within my milk allowance) and not so much water, could this hinder any weightloss ?

I drink 3 cups a day, weekdays only. I was wondering the same thing ..

ive had

porridge with 300ml milk
tuna sandwich with watercress
home made turkey chow mein
1 ww cake bar

2 x glasses coke
4 coffees

well done on your loss RM! :happydance:

:hugs: MTA Hope you're okay

ER I'm not sure because the points work so differently here, but I think tiggertea gave you some good advice

and I have no idea on the tea either, I tend to stick with just water :lol:

does anyone have point for a bakery brought fresh croissant ?

Also, may be silly question, but is it ok to do WW when you are pregnant ?

Hey everyone - well done on losses.

Tracking for today-
1 slice of toast - 2.5
A two egg cheese omlette - 7?
A WW chocolate bar - 1.5

Lots of cups of tea with a dash of skimmed milk.

No idea what to have for dinner as Im not feeling too good so not too much!

Im off to the wedding show tomorrow and finally sending out my save the date cards very excited but not looking forward to taking a 5 month old around a busy show!

How is everyone today?

RainbowMum - Did you buy your sushi or make it yourself? If you bought it what one was it? thanks

Oh I wouldn't have time to make my own, I buy it...I usually get the M&S ones, I really like the veggie sushi but it's £2.50 so I only have it every once in a while.
I had a 'snack' pack from Boots the other day, ha 2 veggie rolls, 2 tuna rolls and some edamame beans. It counted as the snack option in their meal deal even though it was £1.35 :)
I've also had Tesco veg and chicken sushi, which is ok.

Sometimes I feel that when I drink loads of diet sodas I don't lose or feel more bloated, so now I try and limit myself to a glass a day. I've been drinking loads and loads of herbal tea this week.

TTCLady, no you have to stop WW when you fall pregnant.

Continuing my tracking:
toast and green smoothie[5]
crackers[1.5]
soup and sushi[3.5]
biscuit[1]
'innocent' veg pot plus added a bit more rice[5.5]
=16.5 only so far, so still have some points to eat :)

Hi Ladies :wave:

Just wondering if I can join you? I joined WW yesterday and went to my first meeting. I had a bit of shock when I got on the scales so am really glad that I bit the bullet and went along!

I have 2st 3lbs to lose and am really looking forward to getting rid of it! WW does seem like a healthy and relatively easy to follow way to do it. Some of you ladies have AMAZING results!

I have just done the first day but am a bit confused already! The points values when I did some tracking online seemed to be much lower than the points in the booklet I was given yesterday, can anyone tell me which one I am meant to follow? I have followed the one in my book today cos I really don't want to over eat! :nope:

Does anyone have a WW calculator and can work out the points for me? It's 234kcal and 4.3g sat fat. The online calculator I have been using comes up with 4 points but I read on a forum it has 6 points[entry from 2 years ago] so now i'm paranoid all points are wrong here :(

Hannah - what are you using to track online hun? if it's not weightwatchers official site, then i'd say follow your books.

Hannah - what are you using to track online hun? if it's not weightwatchers official site, then i'd say follow your books.

Thanks, it was esource on WW but tbh I am probably doing something wrong, I think I'll stick to the books and the calculator.

:hi: Welcome Hannah and good luck!

I think you have to stop WW as well when you are pregnant, from what I've read at least

4.5points RM

that's so weird :(

I always use this site:
https://www.wilfscorner.co.uk/ww/index.php
so basically have been underpointing stuff the entire time I guess, though I did calculate 5.5 points for the veg pot which is 4.5 for the veg/sauce and 1 for an extra spoon of rice
if they didn't change the points soon I'd get a calculator

I think you do have to stop when your pregnant.

My little girl has just rolled over for the first time she is so pleased with herself she then rolled back and then did it again! sorry just so excitied!

MMM just decided on the last piece of lasangne for dinner whilst browising the internet, going to the wedding show tomorrow and cant wait!

I wonder how long that site has been operational.... maybe if it's a really long-term user, they are pointing by the older system? (since ww changed a few years back too)
Dunno hun :(

Well done on losses!!

MTA :hugs: hope you're ok!!

AFM I lost another 2.5lbs tonight :happydance: Meaning I've lost 15lbs with WW and more than Two stone since having my LO!

Only another 2 and a half stone to go!! Woo Hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->