The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done on your loss baby france! I really cant wait until I can say I have lsot that much weight!

Thank you! I measured myself before starting and measured myself tonight and I've lost 4inches from my stomach and hips!!

Would any of you US WeightWatchers ladies be intrested in doing a swap for weightwatchers branded items?

Ive just seen some fabulous candy bars that i NEED but they want $45 for shipping :(

xxx :flower:

what candy bars? I can have a look for them here when we go shopping next week but I find we don't get nearly as many WW products as in the States :(

what candy bars? I can have a look for them here when we go shopping next week but I find we don't get nearly as many WW products as in the States :(

They are made by whitman's and come in lots of flavours, I dont really mind which flavour.

Thanks I really appreciate it.

xxx :flower:

https://www.russellstover.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=7

xxx

those chocolates look amazing!

I will have a look around for them :)

Week 2 on WW and I Had a sneaky weigh in this morning (true day is Sunday morning) and I have lost 1.1 lb this week, Not great, given I didn't lose anything last week, but least it a LOSS and not a gain.

As they say its a marathon, not a sprint !

Week 2 on WW and I Had a sneaky weigh in this morning (true day is Sunday morning) and I have lost 1.1 lb this week, Not great, given I didn't lose anything last week, but least it a LOSS and not a gain.

As they say its a marathon, not a sprint !

1lb is better off then on!!! go you!! ..

those chocolates look YUM, but did i read right, 1 point per peice?! Yikkess! .. I could eat all my points in one sitting if i wanted with them!! LMAO ..

Im at work and im so bored today!! ..

so today ...

Bran Flakes - 1.5 points
Milk - 1
WW Bar - 1.5
Soup - 1.5
Yogurt - 0.5

= 6 points until I get home tonight.

I only had 16 points yesterday saved some for tonight.
Once Iv ate my full and its near bed time, I dont like using my points for no reason if Im not hungry and dont want them... Iv decided I want more sushi for tea tonight so thats what im going to use my points on :winkwink:

Im also going to my nan and grandads 50th wedding anniverairy suprise party tonight so I need a few points for a couple drinks. IM NOT EATING ANY BUFFETT FOOD THOUGH!!!!

^points differ here so not sure what the true point value for UK would be? :shrug:

A loss of any kind is great! :) and you still have a couple of days so you just never know ;)

Hi ladies , cant get online at moment, so can someone pls tell me the points value for a can of diet coke - not drank it in ages, and I really fancy some.

Thanks in advance.

here diet sodas aren't any points, not sure if it's the same there?

for the first time since starting WW we are having pasta tonight. a large bowl = 60gms and is 2 points if I recall correctly.
When I weighed it on scales, its hardly anything, pre WW I would have eaten 3 times that amount.

Just make me think how critical weighing stuff out and portion control is

Pointless post , just thought I'd share my thoughts whilst pasta is cooking.

Have a successful weekend of weight loss ladies

i just had pasta forgot to weigh it oooops i had a huge bowlful! some pastas are lower in calories though ie the farefalle (bows)

Yeah it's insane how different the portions are to what you *think* they should be. It took me a long time to get used to. But I was making biscuits today (family get together tomorrow--it's Thanksgiving weekend here) and the recipe said I'd get 24 out of the double batch and I ended up with more like 36 :haha: :rofl: So I think I'm starting to just naturally portion out smaller now :D

and my kid broke my kitchen scales :roll: so going to have to buy some new ones on payday!

Evening Ladies!

How is everyone? I had a brill day at the wedding show feel like I walked miles tho! Have possibly found the bridesmaid dresses, cake, photographer and flowers so was definately productive!

Points today -

1 slice of toast - 2

An Omlette - 4.5
Muller Light Yoghurt - 1.5
1/2 a go ahead bar - 1.5

Which left me with 15.5 for dinner ...

So we have treated ourselves we had -

WW Garlic dough balls to start - 2
A Ww pizza and a small portion of light pasta for main - 7
A WW Lemon Sponge pudding for desert with some WW Cream! - 4

Leaving me 1 point for a hot chocolate when I go to bed ... today has been a yummy eating day!

for the first time since starting WW we are having pasta tonight. a large bowl = 60gms and is 2 points if I recall correctly.
When I weighed it on scales, its hardly anything, pre WW I would have eaten 3 times that amount.

I always thought that you get 20g of rice or pasta for 1 point, so 60g should be 3 points. But I haven't checked the booklets in a while

I usually weigh out 80g of pasta, which still is not a huge portion but fills me up enough.

I didn't stay within my points today but guess I could call it my cheat day:

green smoothie[3]
noodles[10?] noodles with prawns in sauce, the only noodles on the menu that didn't have 'fried' or 'coconut' in the description
juice[2.5]
popcorn[4]
burger and rice[9]
granola bar[1]
=29.5 but it's just a guess really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member