The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hi girls

I know its a bit early but thought id just ask!

What are you all planning to do over christmas? stay with the weightwatchers, or give yourself some time off?

xxx

not sure what I'm going to do over Christmas yet tbh. I'll probably be lax Christmas day and possibly Christmas Eve. :) Not sure about the rest

.5 loss for me today :D

Well done Vickie, you seem to lose every week, you must have better willpower than me ;-)

I'm not sure what I'm doing over Christmas, I'm going home to visit my family so food will not be in my control whatsoever, but I don't really want to take too much time 'off'

well done on your lose,

Iv had 13.5 points today so far ...

9.5 to go ..

Im having a chicken chow main tonight and thats it... so thats 7.5 = 21 :)

I get 23 a day ...

Iv also had a few spar points over the week so i dont think it will hurt, weigh in mon, I will be totally good sunday and mon ...

Oh and xmas?
Il just have xmas day off thats it, thats it and maybe a couple extra treats but it will be within my points

Hey - over christmas not sure what I will do but to be honest I dont normally eat that much more than I would anyway ... fingrs crossed I will at least stay the same weight over the christmas period and not put anything on!

Vickie well done on your loss!

I don't seem to have eaten a lot today but have used up loads of points already - we were at the shops at lunch time and me and OH shared a cheese toastie and a slice of chocolate tiffin lots of points I think but was really yummy. Supposed to have curry tonight but not sure if we will have a change of plan to make sure we stick within points!

How is everyone getting on today?

My first weigh in is monday..Im strangely excited haha!

I think im going to have christmas day and boxing day off, then new years day!

xxx

I lost 1lb on weigh in 2 on Tuesday, so thats 7lb in 2 weeks. I need to start excercising more.

Today i've had

Brekky
2 slices toast-WW bread {1}
WW beans {2}

Lunch
Roast ham salad
Ham {5}
Salad {0}

Tea
WW Basil & tomato chicken {4}

Snack
WW chicken soup {1.5}
Latte {2}

What excercise do you ladies do? I'm gonna start swimming at night after LO has gone to bed, and walking/swimming at the weekend.

xx

Hi purple daisy ... my exercise i walk with lo in pushchair, swim and have just joined a zumba class very exciting!

well done on your loss your doing really well.

Hi ladies.
I'm hoping to at my target weight by xmas, as thats when we go back to UK and visit both families, so i want to look fab.

So i doubt i'll be splurging on food, as i dont want to undo all good work done over next 3 months.

so official WI this morning, and ive lost 0.7kg /1.5 lbs this week.

Yipee !!!, so its been worth it.

Need to start to include a exercise rouutine to accelerate weight loss.

Well done Vickie, you seem to lose every week, you must have better willpower than me ;-)

I'm not sure what I'm doing over Christmas, I'm going home to visit my family so food will not be in my control whatsoever, but I don't really want to take too much time 'off'

there were a couple of times I STS ;)

WD on losses! I am quite nervous about Wednesday, my first weigh in as I still seem to be eating loads! I do weigh my food etc but It just seems like I have a lot to eat still.

Hi,

I just wondered if I could join you ladies?

I'm Zoe, I joined WW In Jan of this year, but wasn't really doing it properly and only lost 7lbs in 17 weeks :blush: but I pulled my finger out and have lost 21lbs since the June, I still have 4 stone left to loose, but am aiming more to get my BMI below 30 so we can get our referral for the fertility treatment we need!

I desperately need to loose 20lbs before christmas, so really need to keep to my points and exercise more often!

Can't wait to get to know you all! And loose the pounds!!

xxxx

Hi Zoe ... good luck on your weight watchers journey.

Hope everyones weigh ins are positive this week, I still feel like i'm eating loads some days, have over eaten by a point today but have saved 7 so far this week so i'm not feeling bad about it!

Hope everyone is ok. x

Hi everyone!!

Hope you've all had a fab weekend. Well done on all the losses!

I won't get weighed this week as I'm off on my jollies - determined to stick to it (as much as possible) and both of the families going with us the mums are doing WW too...think it shows that its a lifestyle change really.

I'm taking my WW bread and laughing cow light (means breakfast will only be 1.5 points) that'll leave me 18.5 points more than enough for rest of day!

See you soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->