The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Hope you have a good time BF!! :D

doing well here, it's Thanksgiving weekend and I went over on my points yesterday and will likely go over again tomorrow but will stay on track the rest of the week :D

meant to say yesterday - 2lb ON this week. crap! I wasn't even THAT bad! :sad2:
although, the reason may have made itself known this morning - blinkin' water retention.... :witch: showed up a week earlier than expected! :grr:

Just a quick question from me ... does :witch: make a big difference to your weight? Just wondering as I am due on this week and want to prepare myself!

Off out to Rhythum Time, lunch with the girls and then back home to meet a photographer and go and see some possible wedding cars so a fairly busy day.

I know I have a WW pie at 5.5 points for dinner and used 3 for breakfast so leaves me with 16.5 for lunch, sure I can find something on the menu for that ... might just go for a jacket potato.

h&f - it all depends on yourself really. i retain alot of fluid, even just generally, and find around :witch: time it can make me sts or even gain. not good when i find it so hard to shift the lbs at the best of times!!

well i got to weigh tonight, yikes.

i weighed yesterday though at home, it said i lost 5lbs... which is ok

i went a couple points over on the weekend though but i had points saved from the week :winkwink:

for me, WW seems really easy to do, if it is indeed still 5lbs tonight, i hope for 3 next week!!

AIM HIGH!! lol ..

Oh and AF arrived a couple days ago as well! grrr for my first weigh in, THANKS! ..

:hugs: Tiggertea, hopefully it will be shifted by next week!

I find that on weeks I'm due on I still lose but not as much and than tend to lose more the next week :)

Five pounds is amazing well done! :) Just remember not to get down when it starts to even out to 1-2 pounds a week, as that's what it's supposed to do :)

Good luck with your weigh in tonight CLH! :D

I don't get it. I religiously follow WW, including weighing all portions, stick to my daily points and still only lose 1.5 lbs in first week, whereas others are dropping 5+ lbs.

Where am I going wrong ?

We are off on vacation to Dubai over xmas and I want to look great in my bikini, so desperate to lose 14lbs, by that time.

It could be that you have less water to lose. generally the higher numbers in the first few weeks are mostly from shedding water weight

1.5lb is a really healthy rate to lose as well TTC.... even in the first week.
it could also be something as simple as it not having been SUCH a huge change in eating habit. Our ww leader told us @ week 1 that sometimes, if you already eat quite healthily, but just need to contol portions it can come off slower than someone who ate fried food all the time, or lots of choc etc. (NOT that i'm saying that's what those with larger losses did! :dohh: could really dig a hole here couldn't i?! :lol:)

I had a big loss first week but I think thats just because I shocked my body so much like tiggertea said ... I was so unheatlhy before mt body just seems to be chucking away the excess weight but hoping for a 1-2lb loss this week, really hope I hit my 5 % goal this week i'm only a 1lb off but havent had the best week!

How is everyone else getting on?

Thanks guys I must admit it has really made me think about what I'm putting in my mouth and I'm feeling so much more confident about TTC next year now I'm doing something about my extra weight.

Hey laides.I have had an ok week.Hit the chox fudge cake on Sat as a friend came over but i have been in pain with my tummy so barely ate all weekend.

I have had soup and bread today nowt else so i'm guessing i have lost this week.

Off topic but all 3 of my kids have chicken pox and my poor pussy cat is in the vet very poorly x

I don't get it. I religiously follow WW, including weighing all portions, stick to my daily points and still only lose 1.5 lbs in first week, whereas others are dropping 5+ lbs.

Where am I going wrong ?

We are off on vacation to Dubai over xmas and I want to look great in my bikini, so desperate to lose 14lbs, by that time.

I lost 1 1/2lbs in my first week, but in my second I lost 4 1/2lbs. So stick with it, it will be worth it!

xxx

Well Done on your loss CC!

Hope you and your children feel better soon Eoz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->