The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

I lost 4.5lbs in my weigh in, which is ok, could of been better i think but it is my TOTM...unfortunatly!!!

hi ladies... im trying to get back in to ww.. i left for a ages and i put on all my weight on im sure.. :( but its cuz i moved and now im trying to get courage to go to my new ww class in a few hours :) would be great if i was able to chat with you ladies about it..hope its ok to come back in here :)

i feel so nervous about going back and just hope my weight isnt too high..

hi ladies... im trying to get back in to ww.. i left for a ages and i put on all my weight on im sure.. :( but its cuz i moved and now im trying to get courage to go to my new ww class in a few hours :) would be great if i was able to chat with you ladies about it..hope its ok to come back in here :)

i feel so nervous about going back and just hope my weight isnt too high..

awh dont be nervouse, chat to me if you like ? :) lol

And thanks ladies!! just got to keep going now i always crumble on week 2 or 3 so if i get past 3 it be an acheivment! x

thanks :) im just worried ill make a fool of my self when i go lol ive not been to this one before so im not sure what there way is.. hopefully she will tell im new lol
im trying to hold off eating before i go lol

well done on the loss by the way :)

babyhopes, it can't be as bad as the meeting I went to, everyone was about 70, and moaning cos they 'don't like brown bread', and how they couldn't see cos they had left their glasses at home or couldn't hear. :haha: That said, they were all very nice, I had to take my sister with me as I was so nervous, but it was ok.

Well done on your loss Louby! :happydance: Amazing.

hi can i join u all :flower: i started ww 2 weeks ago.. 1st week i lost 4lb, 2nd week 1 and half...i want to lose about 3 stone ... i hardly went over 16 points last week and im allowed 19 so cant understand why i only lost 1 and half last week.....hope i do better this week.. :hugs: to u all xxx

Hello to the new ladies :wave:

It was my 3rd weigh in today and I lost 4lb :dance: :dance: Sooo chuffed after only losing a 1lb last week. Thats 11lb in 3 weeks!

Well done on everyone elses losses xx

:hi: Welcome sunbeam! well done on your losses so far!

It's important in WW to eat your daily points so your body doesn't go into starvation mode and start burning muscle instead of fat. Not sure if that would explain your smaller loss the second week? 1.5 pounds is still really good! :)

well done on your loss purpledaisy! :happydance:

hi can i join u all :flower: i started ww 2 weeks ago.. 1st week i lost 4lb, 2nd week 1 and half...i want to lose about 3 stone ... i hardly went over 16 points last week and im allowed 19 so cant understand why i only lost 1 and half last week.....hope i do better this week.. :hugs: to u all xxx

Losses can reduce if you don't use all your points as well. it's very important not to repeatedly use less points than you've been allocated. :thumbup:

Evening Ladies ...

I have had a very stressful day today and now i'm feeling awful as I am sitting here eating chips for my dinner ... its so late when we both got in we really didnt feel like cooking, weigh in tomorrow I know I'm not going to lose I just feel so down in the dumps.

A huge congratulations to everyone on their losses!

:hugs: I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :( Even if you do put on because of tonight's dinner I'm sure you'll lose it quickly next week

Well done on everyones loses! ...

hope&faith09 - Your lose it all next week, keep going, you can do this! ...If i can anyone can as i have about 1% will power!! LOL ...

Alot of the people in my meetings are in there 60's, one women I sat next to as i stayed to group was saying how she could only do it for 12 weeks and she sts this week, so being polite as she was makingg convo I asked why and she started talking about how ill she was and thats what the doc said and within 2 years she would be on dialysis for her kidneys, I was like :shy:, Il shut my mouth now! ..

I had 21 points yesterday (Im allowed 23) And I felt like A pig! LOL...

I had:

WW bar, 1.5
ww soup 2
milk 1 :coffee:
banana 1
Grapes - 1
yogurt .5
crisp 2.5
sushi 3
2x crumpets - 3
spread - 1
crunchie - 4

= 20.5 ... 20.5 is correct ? I cant seem to add atm!! :growlmad:

Today

Munchie - 1.5
Milk - 1
Slim a soup - 1
Banana - 1
WW Bar - 1.5

= 6 Points til I get home tonight! ...

Hi Ladies,

Well I have lost 3lbs. YAY. :happydance:And I have had a few cheat days too. But I have been eating a lot of fruit. Im happy because I only have to lose 2 more lbs to lose what I put back on. So glad I have this support group. Hope your all well xx

Hi Ladies,

Well I have lost 3lbs. YAY. :happydance:And I have had a few cheat days too. But I have been eating a lot of fruit. Im happy because I only have to lose 2 more lbs to lose what I put back on. So glad I have this support group. Hope your all well xx

Well done! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->