The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

Well done ER.

Eoz hope your weigh in goes well,

Im off to get weighed in about 30 mins really not looking forward to it, feeling bloated and horrible - I considered missing it but I know I need to go to keep motivation up!

babyhopes, it can't be as bad as the meeting I went to, everyone was about 70, and moaning cos they 'don't like brown bread', and how they couldn't see cos they had left their glasses at home or couldn't hear. :haha: That said, they were all very nice, I had to take my sister with me as I was so nervous, but it was ok.

Well done on your loss Louby! :happydance: Amazing.

that sounds funny :haha: i was very confused at my meet but the leader was very nice they have given me 22 points to go on but im on the quick start for 2 weeks which means sticking to 18 points i think ive stuck to it.. i think i might be slightly less than 18 pts.
im suppose to be going out thursday night drinking.. im not sure what the points are for alcohol

thank you.I was dreading it tonight but hey proves i was being silly.

How are we all x

I had taco bell for lunch :blush: :rofl: not good. I'm not anticipating a loss this week at all!

another 2lbs loss taking me to 13lbs in total!

very happy with that!

Well done eoz!

Just come back from WI, 5lbs for me this week! :happydance: I was so pleased I almost started crying, lol.

Well done for the other losses!

well done H&F!!! that's great :happydance:

well done Hannah as well!! 5 pounds is amazing! :)

hey girls im back joining u all as off tomorrow! got my first meeting in the morning im sooo scared of how much weight ive put on since i last went!! im gunna need loadsa support this time because my 21st bday is in less than 4 moths and no way am i going out looking like this!!! x x

hey joined today eeeeek
rather nerve racking, weighed 16.13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not after a unrealistic weight lose i would really like to just be comfy in size 16 clothes.
watch this space xxxx

hey girls im back joining u all as off tomorrow! got my first meeting in the morning im sooo scared of how much weight ive put on since i last went!! im gunna need loadsa support this time because my 21st bday is in less than 4 moths and no way am i going out looking like this!!! x x

:hi: Welcome back! good luck :hugs:

hey joined today eeeeek
rather nerve racking, weighed 16.13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not after a unrealistic weight lose i would really like to just be comfy in size 16 clothes.
watch this space xxxx

:hi: Welcome!!

has anyone else bought the one month package???
which lets you go on line too???
Im finding it hard to get into the site??

hey joined today eeeeek
watch this space xxxx

hey i just come back from my first meeting this morning and thats exactly the same weight as me :blush:

eek when the hell did i put all that on :cry: x

hey joined today eeeeek
watch this space xxxx

hey i just come back from my first meeting this morning and thats exactly the same weight as me :blush:

eek when the hell did i put all that on :cry: x

:hugs::hugs:

Stick to the plan hun and it will all be gone in no time.

Im unhappy with my weight but with ww hopefully it will all be gone soon!!

hannah = wow, 5lbs :thumbup:

What week are you on ? 5lbs is a great lose!

today

0.0 point jelly
1.5 ww bar
0.5 yogurt
2.0 soup

= 4 points til i get home tonight..

hmmm i dont know what to have for lunch i i had about 2 spoonsfulls of special k this morning as i was in a rush so how many points would that count as?
and a bag of quavers 1.5 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->