The Weight Watchers Support group ~ over 1/2 a TON weight loss so far!!!

doubt the two spoonfuls would count as many points at all!

Hope everyone has a good day :) busy one for me here today so doubt I'll be back online until tonight (my time)

0.5 lbs off for me this week. I expected to gain or at least sts, but I guess my upset stomach saved me this time *ha*
41.5lbs total

Well done rainbow mum.

I tried be good to yourself coronation tuna for the first time today and thought it was delicious so that is defiantely going on my sandwiches from now on and will save me a point a day!

has anyone else bought the one month package???
which lets you go on line too???
Im finding it hard to get into the site??

I also struggle but now sign in using internet explorer x

Well done on all the losses this week x

hey joined today eeeeek
rather nerve racking, weighed 16.13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not after a unrealistic weight lose i would really like to just be comfy in size 16 clothes.
watch this space xxxx

Welcome hun xx

thanks everyone :)
did any one else find it hard eating all their points???

I do sometimes, but iv had a crunchie for the last 2 nights .. (4 points) and it made my points up to 20, so i thought that wasnt to bad.

Not that eating a crunchie is good! LOL
but I also went for a walk for an hour while eating it :haha:

Lol ^^^
im fancying a crunchie now :)
what does everyone have for their typical breakfast x

ive just had some special k for my brekie and gunna have some grapes around 11ish then lunch around 1 x

had a banana and 3 ryvita for brekkie
just sipping a coffee now.

decided i might track on here too :D

Morning everyone...well done on any losses!
Got weighed yesterday for the first time in 2 weeks as I missed last weeks and i've lost 4lb so thats 12 in total now and....im struggling! I seem to be constantly hungry grrrrrr

Already had my lunch today because im that hungry! haha
Anyone got any hungry day tips!?!?!

my friend used to make 0 point soup but put lentils in it so the soup was 1/2 a point but the lentils are full of fibre so made her feel fuller for longer! maybe try this when your hungry and it only uses half a point x

hi ladies. Hope all doing well today.

I've just had a slice of luxury chocolate cake - gorgeous, but I fear I'm going to regret it at WI on sunday.

its my first sweet thing since starting WW 2 weeks ago, and couldn't resist it at the supermarket !

eat things off the "filling foods" list - yes they may be 3-4 points, but they will keep you fuller for longer and so stop you snacking.

Either that, or snack on 0point foods.

Well done on your loss Bex!! :happydance:

On hungry days I try to snack on low points items (carrots or popcorn etc.) so that I don't binge next meal

And I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and seem to have somehow lost weight this week :shock:

when I was having trouble eating all of my points I would drink a glass of OJ to bring my points total up

For breakfast i have a WW bar, or a yogurt, thats it...

and a cup of tea! :coffee:

Does anyone know how much GRAPEFRUIT JUICE is (Concentrated) ? and I mean a litre, I drink alot when i have to...

Its for TTC purposes, and im going to start tomorrow drinking it again ... Dont want it to affect my weight lose though

Hey everyone.
Re joined Weight Watchers yesterday after my loss and I've unfortunately put over a stone back on. I'd lost 3 stone before I got my BFP so atleast I've not put it all back on!! Still frustrated tho.
Feeling soooo hungry today but I've had to keep my food to a minimum cos I'm going out tonight with my girlies for my birthday. Chinese. Any tips on what's the best Chinese food to eat on WW ??

:hugs: hun

Dest thing from chinese is chow mein (preferably chicken) and if you want a sauce with it - curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->